It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Germany 8-25-10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Found this vid on another site...

This video was filmed 50min ago!St.Katharinen,Germany!At 0:15 oclock on 25.08.2010 !This was an epic night,i started to record after i watched 5minutes of this strange acion! Cant believe it but this was real watch it for yourself! I took this video in nightcolormode with a panasonic hdcsd66! I am glad to present you this nice evidence for what i see here near my little village regular!

I think this is authentic, how about you?

he has some more videos too

www.youtube.com.../a

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It appears to be airplanes making a final approach to landing at an airport off camera to the left. Bright landing lights.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Don't you just hate it how every one who gets lucky enough to capture a UFO has a crappy camera?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I assume the video has been slowed down to get a better view of the weird movements these objects are making.

Thanks OP, missed this one...looks interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Err...you watched the video right through didn't you mate?

I've NEVER seen a conventional aircraft perform those maneuvers, especially on take off or approach to land. And neither have you!

These are most certainly not conventional aircraft.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's Nibiru.. moving.
We all saw this coming!
Praise be the lord!
Quick Margret, get in the bunker!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

i agree with you and they all seem to take the same root from the left of the screen coming from far away then taking a right turn and heading to an airport.

nobody shoot me please just a thought

edit to take cover

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Dr UAE]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

I assume the video has been slowed down to get a better view of the weird movements these objects are making.

Not slowed down. It's just the effect of the 'nightvision' mode. It make thing slur about like that. It's handy for making normal things look paranormal!

I've NEVER seen a conventional aircraft perform those maneuvers, especially on take off or approach to land.

What manoeuvres, exactly?

Munster Osnabruck airport is 17 miles from a St Katherinen.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Looks real to me! I think this is the smoking gun we have all been waiting for!

Really it does look authentic.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I didn't see them make any unusual maneuvers. I saw the craft jerk about, but it appears to be due to the camera, not the craft. Just look at the trees in the bottom of the video as they do the same thing. To me, it looks like it could easily be normal aircraft with landing lights or even helicopters.

If I had to bet money though, I would bet on conventional aircraft.

--airspoon

[edit on 26-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This looks like the affect of motion blur when a camera is focused on a light and the camera is not still.

I bet this person is in the line of air traffic approaching landing (thus the multiple lights).

Here is a still vid cam doing a time laps of planes

Now if the person videoing moved the cam around, it would look all zig zag like the one in the OP.

Unfotunately there are not a lot of examples out there as most people, like me, would never upload it. When I get these affects, which I do often (I suck), I just delete.

You can get the same affect with a still camera which many people do on purpose for artistic value. :0

[edit on August 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

You'll notice (as a few others have pointed out) the only time these lights do anything "weird" is when the camera moves. By watching the trees and the rest of the ground you can tell it's the camera moving and not the lights.

Now when you combine "jerky" movements with "night shot" you get this very effect when shooting bright lights on aircraft or on top of light poles.

Further, if you watch the lights when the camera is being held steady, they appear to be identical to the landing lights on a plane and move very smoothly through the glide path to the airport 17 miles away from the shooter's vantage point.

The only part of this that doesn't make sense is the shooter's comments. This wouldn't be the first time someone put a hoaxed UFO video up on YouTube though.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And to prove my point. Look at the street lamp at bottom of vid. SAME AFFECT!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12a75c7ce46a.png[/atsimg]

Keep watching the STREET LAMP at the bottom from 3:57 on. Same motion blur affect due to camera not being still

[edit on August 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Lights in the night sky = fail.

Camera phone = double fail.

With CGI being what it is, you need 3 or 4 different video sources in broad daylight with lots of witnesses to blow my skirt up. Not Criss Angel kinda "witnesses", either.

Sorry, these types of videos are not evidence of anything.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Looks real to me! I think this is the smoking gun we have all been waiting for!

Really it does look authentic.

lol .. you serious ... can you explain why you would think lights all following the same line (St. Katharinen is just north of Frankfurt Airport, Germany's busiest airport, it had 53,467,450 boardings in 2008) is a smoking gun ? ... it is extremely easy to see that these "lights" make no maneuvers at all and whenever you see the lights blur it is the camera moving not the objects ... get a pencil and put it on the screen on top of the trees and notice that the trees will move away from the pencil every time the lights blur.

I don't know how this wasn't plainly obvious to everyone the second people watched it.

[edit on 26/8/10 by King Loki]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
It appears to be airplanes making a final approach to landing at an airport off camera to the left. Bright landing lights.

I totally agree.
all the light dots make the same approach.
The camera is jerking to make the light effect.

It amazes me this cat lives there and can't figure it out?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Kyle43.....

Title of video is:

"Massive Ufo activity! Germany 25.08.2010! Mindblowing!"

Proposed new title:

"Massive Ufo activity! Germany 25.08.2010! Mindnumbing!"

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
Found this vid on another site...

This video was filmed 50min ago!St.Katharinen,Germany!At 0:15 oclock on 25.08.2010 !This was an epic night,i started to record after i watched 5minutes of this strange acion! Cant believe it but this was real watch it for yourself! I took this video in nightcolormode with a panasonic hdcsd66! I am glad to present you this nice evidence for what i see here near my little village regular!

I think this is authentic, how about you?

he has some more videos too

www.youtube.com.../a

I've lived in Germany for about 15 years and can say yes, there is definitely something in the skies there for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

I've lived in Germany for about 15 years and can say yes, there is definitely something in the skies there for sure.

I agree.....

.....aeroplanes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Really? You are being serious?
You honestly think this obvious hoax is the "smoking gun"?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Turiddu]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join