It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of you may know me from other forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am BM aka beautifulmind from Indigo Society, IC,and most recently GLP. I have also been known as seedsister from LWer.org.

My intention for being here at ATS is to share my experiences of being targeted through MKultra mind control as well as that programming extending into the new age movement and all that I have discovered.

Don't immediately right me off as a religious zealot as I have no interest in any faction involved with mind or energy control.

I am also hoping to meet others who can share more resources in regards to this occuring phenomenon. Looking forward to meeting ATS members and of course reconnecting with others that I have already encountered on the other forums.

Here is a collection of my experiences and findings regarding mind control and the new age

www.godlikeproductions.com...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by b3aut1fulm1nd]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by b3aut1fulm1nd

Hi b3aut1fulm1nd ......... greetings !

... Two years ago I intentionally got off of the anti psychotic meds that were prescribed to me for post pardum depression and some other things happened.

link

Up until the point you intentionally gave up your medication , how long had you been taking them for ?

f you don`t mind my asking ..... what age are you ?Were you involved in the early MKUltra stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I had taken those meds for about a year and a half and they were making me sick in other ways.

I am 38 and yes I was involved in the MKultra programming as a child. As most who begin to break programming it started for me around 28 I think.

Thank you for the welcome.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by b3aut1fulm1nd

Welcome b3aut1fulm1nd.

Poke around, make some posts (20 or so ) then start a thread in the best category.
AboveTopSecret - Board Home
BelowTopSecret- Board Home

While an occasional link or short quote from another board shouldn't be a problem,
we'd rather you don't focus on cross-posting (1d). material to get your point across.

Some more helpful links...

Index of Important Website Related Threads
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

(sp)

[edit on Fri Aug 27 2010 by Jbird]

top topics

join