It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Against Illegals? You Are Anti America!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I am no more responsible for any theft from my great country than you are.

Ok, sure explain this one to me, and please, be specific.

I feel the criminals employing the humans without papers are allowing the theft, as they are theiving themselves.

Well then, you have changed your tune. So? Before you said in this thread that you only considered people who hired illegals criminals. You must now be considering the "big" picture. They are both complacent. People come here illegally to work and are hired by people who employ them illegally.

My personal life is not the topic and is not up for debate.

This whole thread certainly makes it so. You told us all your theory, which makes this personal to you, because, well, it is your theory. You also have a thread that is now permanently embroiled in your life, where you made a thread stating you were fired for your bumper stickers while working at a daycare center, and also commented that illegals rock our babies to sleep at daycare centers, in this thread. Perhaps you should go back, and re-read your thread, that formulates your opinion here, as well as on other topics. Both threads.

You care for people and are compassionate, which I find nothing to be pointing a finger at you for, but you are compassionate about illegal people doing illegal things, and that, I have issue with.

edit to add:

If you didn't want your personal life scrutinized, why, oh why, did you have an article PUBLISHED about your being fired from the daycare center over your bumper stickers? I mean, it's out there in the world for us all to see, and YOU ran to the newspapers with it.

Don't give us all your personal life is not up for debate, when you have the gall to put up a thread on this topic, which is YOUR theory, and you stated so!

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Blanca Rose]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I love my country because it is strong enough to support not only its own naturalized citizens, but human beings from other countries as well, still while offering money and services to the world when needed.

I will have to disagree here. How is this country strong right now and supporting it's people? We are broke and the unemployment rate is sky high and people are losing their homes and jobs by the masses. This doesn't show a strong country to me. I think we should help our own first before we give money to other countries.

That sounds like a great country to me, a strong country and a compassionate country.

Again I don't see how this country is compassionate and strong. Right now people are fighting in NY over a mosque and in other parts over gay rights and so on. I see a lot of hate daily in this world and even in my own country.

So if you are anti illegals, are you not really just saying you do not have the Faith and Confidence and Trust amd Love in your Country to support and care for ALL the humans calling it home? That to me says Anti America.

I am anti illegal. The term is "illegal" meaning against the law. We can't support our own people right now. There is a right way to come to this country and I have no problem with immigrants who have immigrated the legal way. I want to live in Canada but I can't just go move there I have to go through the process, which is long and lots of paper work.

If you are anti illegal, then what you really feel, in my opinion, is that our Strong Great Country of Good People cannot support or handle these new humans, and of course, a country that cannot support those upon whose soil take refuge it is a Weak country, and to consider your country weak and unable to provide is Anti America, because you are going against America by finding her Faulty.

America is faulty right now. Do you not see what is going on with this country. It's a crash waiting to happen. Our leaders need to be kicked out of office and replaced. Things need to change.

Every person I have ever spoken with from another Country has had a positive look on my country. America is beautiful. They want to come to visit my country.

I think people from across the world would not want to come to a weak country, where they thought the country would collapse.

Yes America is beautiful but so is France and England and Canada, it doesn't make America special. People always want to visit a country besides their own.

Again this country is weak imo. If it were strong we wouldn't be headed to economic disaster which has pretty much happened.

And to be a country that can support both legal and non legal persons looks like a strong great country to the rest of the world, it shows we are strong and should be a threat to anyone who wants to hurt us, because weak countries cannot support their own people much less a bunch of others too!

I don't mean to come off rude but you can't possibly think this country is supporting the people. How old are you? Are you an immigrant? Forgive me but it just sounds like you really don't have a clue as to what is going on in this country and what is going on with the illegal situation and how it is hurting the country not helping it.

By your standards I guess I am anti American which I have to disagree with.

I get your point but being against something that is ILLEGAL doesn't make you Anti American.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

My personal life is not the topic therefore it is OFF topic. If you have something to say about the off topic situation, please direct your comments in the appropriate thread.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

My oersonal life is not the topic therefore it is OFF topic. If you have something to say about the off topic situation, please direct your comments in the appropriate thread.

This is YOUR theory, therefore it makes it about you.

YOU made this thread, and have made other threads on ATS about your being fired from a daycare center, for bumper stickers, then allude in this thread that illegals rock our children to sleep at daycare centers.

This thread IS, all about you, and what you say here, in this thread, and in past threads on ATS.

Need I remind you, you also asked for us all to rip your theory to shreads in your opening post here.

I am not attacking you, in any way, I am stating fact, and anybody on ATS can look it up.

You were fired, from a job, that you went hog wild about on ATS, for your bumper stickers, but now are empathising with illegals who rock our kids to sleep at daycare! Your bumper stickers alluded, once again to the GOP, as Grand Old Pedophiles.

Hey, if you don't like anybody bringing that up, plus what you have typed here in the past, you should have thought of that first!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Cross thread posting and commenting is trolling, and off topic.

I don't participate in debates like that.

Feel free to keep off topic posting, I won't be responding to your obvious trolling off topic rants.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I am not a troll, as your past words relate to the topic at hand, especially since your past thread had to do with daycare, AND YOU BROUGHT IT UP HERE.

Do you think you past mind set, and words just suddenly disappear, when you make a new topic?

You have mentioned before, your circumstance on ATS with daycare, and now bring up illegals rocking kids to sleep in this one, as if that is a favor to the American public with children in child care.

Sadly, both topics are the same, as you refer to pedophiles in one, child care, and then again about child care in this topic.

I am not trolling and bringing up other topics, as much as yourself. You mentioned daycare in this topic, but have a topic on ATS about yourself being fired from one. That is not trolling, as I am not bringing up something that is already not in the records of ATS. Anyone who can read, should be able to peruse what is already here, based on your own past thread, and read, about you, and how YOU ran to the media with your complaint about being fired for your bumper stickers.

It just goes to show what your mindset is with this thread............ridiculousness!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Cross thread posting and commenting is trolling, and off topic.

I don't participate in debates like that.

Feel free to keep off topic posting, I won't be responding to your obvious trolling off topic rants.

I don't know why cross thread posting would be considered off topic and trolling. Perhaps cross thread posting is against the T&C, but no one has posted a quote from one of your other threads.

And why should your previous words be muted, especially when those words shed light on your attitudes in this discussion. Perhaps cross thread posting is a violation of T&C because if it were allowed, hardly anybody would have a leg to stand on. LOL.

Your attitude in this situation tells me that you have a political agenda, as with the repetitive use of the word humans, used to describe criminal illegal aliens who are bankrupting this country along with our own Federal Government.

Your attitude in this situation arouses my suspicions. Do you have some friends who are illegals? If you do, I can understand your views on their plight. Are you an illegal yourself? Are you a Muslim? Are you a terrorist?.....Are you a Progressive? Are you even a woman?

When you hide from your own words, posted on another thread or not, you loose all credibility. You are not doing illegals any favors by calling hard working citizens who oppose this criminality bigots and anti-Americans.

You are doing quite well to convince people who might be on the fence in this discussion to begin to fervently oppose illegal immigration, and deny amnesty to the illegals, and send them back to their countries of origin........You've done a hell of a job on me.

Keep up the good work.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I am no more responsible for any theft from my great country than you are. I feel the criminals employing the humans without papers are allowing the theft, as they are theiving themselves.

My personal life is not the topic and is not up for debate.

And this country, that has a government that steals money from the everyday worker, via taxes, to give to things many of us feel that it shouldn`t be given to, is so great? Give us a break.

Yea, it makes me wonder where your mind is really at, and with this statement below.

reply to post by Smack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah rotten idea that, amnesty.

Instantly making millions of persons paychecks above board and available for taxation. Millions of companies on the line for instant billions of taxes they will owe on the newly amnestied illegals, ooops, now legals. Always they were human, alays they perform their jobs, yet with out papers they are scorned and spit upon?

Is taxation the only thing you see in this as a good thing? I could give a flying crap about their tax money, and that`s not the point of any of this, and you know it. No illegal people here, no illegal people for companies to hire, simple as that. In other words, no illegal hiring then.

And now you want amnesty for them. Ok then, if it`s ok to give amnesty to people who do illegal things, such as be in this country without going through the proper process, then, it would be right to give amnesty to ALL people who do illegal things in this country.........right? Why should one illegal act be thought of as being good, while another be thought of as bad? And, how do you determine which is good, and which is bad? Illegal is illegal no matter what law it breaks. And if your going to give amnesty to everyone who is here illegally, and breaking the law by being here, then, you may as well throw out every law that has ever been written, and give amnesty to every person in jail. And that Tater, will never happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The United States of America, is a nation of laws. The founding fathers wanted it that way, to prevent the abuses of the government towards the people. But even then, there were issues that they could not have forseen, or even guessed on how things would have turned out in the future. The country was made by both those who were born here and legal immigrants to the country. There are many here on the board who can trace their family history back, at one point to where their family came from Europe or Africa to this nation. We are not a perfect nation, but we strive to be one of the great nations of the world, and in the past history has been.
Your argument is flawed from the get go, as it states what many are seeing even today in many issues that affect the nation, where it is by its very nature discrimatiory, and often demonizes those who would dare to speak out against an issue that many would either agree with or disagree. The very nature of the freedom of speech must be remembered, where those who oppose a certain issue or group, do have the right and it is protected by law, to state what they believe. Anything else, and the freedom to speak and say, is slowly eroded.
Many people agree that they support immigrants across the board, no matter tha nationality, or belief. But illegale immigrants are another issue unto itself. They are breaking the law, they did sneak across the boarder, and ultimately the law tends to be one sided, when it comes to this issue. The issue on illegale immigration is that they did break the law, to include destruction of protected lands to get here, doing damage to the ecology. There is no control as to who is coming and going when it is done in the dark as many illegale immigrants who are coming across, and there are both those who are here for jobs along with those who are wanting to break the law. This issue is one that is very complex, and the solutions to such will neither be easy, nor politically convient, and is causing problems ultimately to some of the economies where the cities are sanctuary cities.
A majority of the citizens of this country want equal justice across the board, a set of unified laws that will cover every one. If you consider the following then you may see where this is going. If you tresspass on another property you go to jail. If you steal another idenity, you go to jail. If you commit fraud, it is jail time. If you litter and destroy land, it is a large fine and jail time. But with illegale immigrants, those who break those laws, there is a lack of the following through with the law. And to just ignore the problem is an insult to all legale immigrants, and their descendants as it shows that there is a double standard at work here.
Now if a person is for the laws of the country, to be applied equally, for the government to actually enforce the laws, that is more pro american. But to not hold the government accountable, or to where they can excuse a group from the full effects of the law, that is more anti-american, than being against illegale immigrants.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Did I say I condoned those who hire illegals? anymore than I condone illegals coming here illegally.......? No I didn't. If I say something in a mean way, obviously derogatory, is it worse than you saying something "nice" with the same derogatory sense? Atleast I'm not hiding it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join