It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.i.A to award contract for full skeletal scans in airport BONESCANNERS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
An X-Ray is a Death Ray, depending on how high they adjust the power level. How far away is this from the reputed 'shower' rooms in nazi concentration camps? Not very.

"There, there, now just walk down this chute through the little chamber for everybody's safety. I'll just be in the next room behind the lead shield."

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjorges2002
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Radiation exposure is cumulative any additional exposure increases health risks. This is a basic principle of health physics and the reason why rates of certain cancers (thyroid) are higher for radiology techs- even though exposure during any 1 procedure is deemed 'safe'.

Sjorges2002.....

Yes.....that is correct.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
An X-Ray is a Death Ray, depending on how high they adjust the power level. How far away is this from the reputed 'shower' rooms in nazi concentration camps? Not very.
"There, there, now just walk down this chute through the little chamber for everybody's safety. I'll just be in the next room behind the lead shield."

Starviego.....

"How far away is this from the reputed 'shower' rooms in nazi concentration camps?"

....."very."

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Oh crap.
Now they know i keep weapons of mass destruction in my bones.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

lol ,want to watch out for them hell fire missiles on the way to the game from now on
thanks for the reply

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Alright maybe...maybe not,how you doing pal,i had a good read of that information you were good enough to provide me with.I have to say i am finding it hard to decide what i think,i agree with you that it would not be to dangerous to walk through now and again but i dont like the fact that if you take a five hour flight,you radiation is near doubled, what is not very comforting.If someone had cancer starting to grow in them,would this be dangerous to them in your opinion?.I would also hate to have to travel to work by plane day to day because you would be zapped over and ove again an who knows what would become of it.
In princible i totally agree with your wise informed opinion but something inside tells me to stay well clear as possibly they could cause damage,what do you think after years of use in poorer countries would they be maintained to a safety level like the day they were installed?
thanks again my friend

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

But then again people take thousands of flights without problems,im finding it hard to decide,are the scanners needed that badly??

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Maybe I should have made my point more explicit maybe not (lol). Thanks for acknowledging the quality of my outstanding expertise in this area.

Mandatory screening like this will cause a definable health risk. The official types are deciding for us what our acceptable level of increased risks will be. I think the issue with which many people are concerned is whether bone scans are really necessary for ID and enforcement- Is the additional exposure to potentially harmful radiation justified by security gains?

I would like to know why security measures that harm innocent people in even the slightest little bit are implemented at all, ever. The fact that this topic even needs to be *discussed* illustrates how degenerate and subservient our culture has become.

Or maybe the TSA is just trying to take the imaging up to a point that everyone's naked body won't have to be observed?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sjorges2002

I agree security should not harm people in any way shape or form! security harming people that its so called ment to be protecting is a absured paradox.
thanks for your input Sjorges2002

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join