It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.i.A to award contract for full skeletal scans in airport BONESCANNERS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hey guys and girls ,hope your all having a enjoyable day.I was reading a article about the airport body scanners and it seems that they are going to be every where very soon.The C.I.A are awarding contracts to companies for the best designs.Will best design being be cheapest or safest is what id wonder.

I was just wondering what everyone tought about this,geting zapped by god knows what evertime you have to travel anywhere.There has being a lot of reporting of damage that is done to the body.These reports have being the full aray of people feeling dizzy to the project camelot theory of they are pulling your D.N.A apart

[no comment]
Have a look guys and let me know what you think,thanks

FAIRBORN — Wright State University Research Institute is one of a dozen groups chosen from a field of 500 applicants to submit plans to the Central Intelligence Agency for cutting-edge technology to identify potential terrorists and other suspects.

University researchers working to develop what they believe is the nation’s first bone-scanning identification system should know next year whether the CIA will opt to use their biometric identifier

Dayton Daily news
story by Christoper Magan

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Bone scan lol, whatever next?

I'm speechless, not really surprised though... I would have expected a DNA scanner really, I guess that one still takes too long in a lab to get the results.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Hey NOW-THEN, how you doing buddy, i know ,lol what next will they think of?? They will scan your bones first and if everythings not right they will throw you in jail to wait while they do the D.N.A
,IMAGING WHAT THEY HAVE WE DONT KNOW ABOUT??
LOL WERE SO []-,.,.//.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sort of reminds me of one of the star trek/next gen, shows where these rebels would temperal shift to different places on the planet but after making too many jumps they start to die from the effects......

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Johnny c.....

I've posted in detail about this in the medical forum.

I don't believe these devices are dangerous, albeit I'm not keen on the privacy implications.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
These things emit dangerous levels of radiation. Neither I or anyone in my family will ever walk through one of those. CIA approved or not.

Who do these people think they are anyway? They have supreme rule over our entire bodies including our innards.

Looks like I'll be using other forms of transport other than aircraft in the future. Air travel is a nightmare as it is. Now they want to add a health hazard into the mix. Idiots.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hey Reevstar,thanks for the reply. I remember that lol,It wouldnt suprise me if they had them in real life. Boy would i like a rut around in bell labs and Pine gap. Id say the stuff is amazing

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I agree Angus1745, 100 percent!! They are still using this war on terror bullcrap. I was only thinking the very same thing, it will be nice weather sailing for me too.The cheek of them blasting everybody with radiation.
Its shocking the stuff they get away with!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for link
[star 4 you sir]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
These things emit dangerous levels of radiation. Neither I or anyone in my family will ever walk through one of those. CIA approved or not.

Who do these people think they are anyway? They have supreme rule over our entire bodies including our innards.

Looks like I'll be using other forms of transport other than aircraft in the future. Air travel is a nightmare as it is. Now they want to add a health hazard into the mix. Idiots.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I agree, they can tell us all they like that this ## is safe, but most of us know that like most things we are told that are "safe" , years later we find out differently.......

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745

Angus1745.....

I know a bit about all this.

In my opinion they are not dangerous.

I encourage you to do some reading about the different technology used in the various devices.

Jones is not a good source for sensible reading.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

My dear scan radiation dangers has been well documented and given as warning for anybody that wants to listen.

Every year the numbers of cancer born from scanning machines including mammography, MRIs and anything that uses radiation is growing. . .

But the government is not going to advertised this very important information because we have a government that is corporate run.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg6043.....

The technologies are very different & therefore not at all comparable.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks for the replies guys,i am sort of to the veiw that if a x ray in the hospital is dangerous,then one with no protection has to have some danger involved.
Maybe maybe not, is there equipment availible today that can do this without harming you? that is totally risk free? or it is availible but because of cost most countries will get the dodgy stuff? Id really like to hear what you have found out?
thanks guys

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Johnny C.....

Maybe maybe not, is there equipment availible today that can do this without harming you? that is totally risk free?

Yes.....there is.

It's very late here now.

I will see if I can provide some info tomorrow.

I'll try to find my extensive posts from the Medical Forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Can I object to the scanner?
Or will I be a deemed a homegrown terrorist disguised as a human being with
privacy rights.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Great,
Just one more thing to make it harder to be a man and make sure your seed is passed through generations.

Seriously, this scares me, not so much now, but in a period of time, once they get it in through the US, some moron here in Australia will think it's a good idea and cite the "US" as a precedent.

Happens every time.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Cluckerspud ,lol i have tought the very same thing!!! but i reckon your right ,you will be a terrorist disguised as a human being with privacy rights
[star] lol
Afaik it is a all round joke of the highest order!!!! They can stick their airports

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Maybe they are looking for other things with these scanners?

I dunno, say, aliens posing as humans?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks MAYBE ,MAYBE NOT! I would really appreciate that buddy

, Id like to have a good read before i travel through them,always good to be informed as you know my friend!! I have being lurking around post you were in before and i have always agreed with your sensible toughts.
thanks again MAYBE MAYBE NOT

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Coastalite wouldnt that be cool!!
10,4 10,4 WE HAVE A REPTILLION AT EIGHT O CLOCK!
We could capture them for interrogation by David Icke

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join