It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H/S Tech (Anti-Gravity)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There are a few things I want to say before I present any real science on this. One is that once again gravity is still hard for most physicsts to understand completely.

But try putting it into a simpler prospective, everything and I mean everything has a center of gravity and it is constantly pulling in all sorts of directions based off the mass and size of the object. Even YOU have a center of gravity which pulls everything towards it... EVEN PHOTONS(Light matter). Now these interact on a truely quantum scale and even down to the smallest most basic atom. SO, one thing many have discovered is that there are a multitude of ways to produce anti gravity.

First methode is my most reliable source as I have seen it produced and it has been video taped(the only one I have found I trust). There is one thing we all must fear in the world of science and that is society... Yes ourselves and our fear of diversity is a factor in suppressing technology. What most scientists try to do is only go one step further in the technological world, anybody stepping over that is automatically a CRACK POT because people simply don't understand and can't comprehend the truth.

A youtuber by the name of "Alienscientist" has a video you all should see if anti-gravity is of your interest. Here is the video of my research and it does all SEEM to interact on both a realativity and quantum level. Finally combining the two in one scientific feet.

www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/Rr_s28wIOzQ

Watch "The Physics of Anti-Gravity" here.

Another scientist well known for bad publicity by the government, goes by the name John Hutchinson. He has videos on youtube as well. If you haven't heard of this man you should look at his website just google John Hutchinson... He truely is an amazing person and has taken that extra step into CRACK POT... If you have questions or regards to this man please do not be rude during your speak out. If you have faith in people let it be in this man.

From what I understand he has done that same thing that mister "alienscientist" explained in the video before. Using electromagnetic frequencies he would produce a certain combination of these waves bombarding a single item and when the waves hit the atoms they go in and commit the atom to produce a type of energy(ANTI GRAVITY). It's been mathmatically proven through the combining of quantum and realitivity physics that this is possible. It has been produced and filmed with honesty.

www.youtube.com...

If there is any arguing I will have this shut down... My findings are serious and I'm just trying to help others understand what's out there/

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Theyarelying]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Theyarelying

Whilst I do believe that it is possible to do, I don't think that old youtube videos present decent proof I'm afraid.

When you say it's the best you have witnessed, do you mean actually physically seen or just online?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Just online, but this demonstration isn't available anymore and many scientists did back him up until the canadian and american governments trashed his lab and stole his notes. The videos of the 1980's at his lab are genuine and backed by many people... His knowledge and nots where reviewed and seen to be mathmatically capable of this energy emmission from the atoms produced by electromagnetic waves of different frequencies. The only thing he was trying to do after his discovery was narrow out what frequencies make what atoms emit anti-gravity.

I agree with your speculation but I believe this man. Besides a discovery is only as good as the scientist and the government took away his work like I said so it is, yes ALL speculation and trust. You judge as you see fit... It's your own freedom to decide... I just release the info I have come upon. It's upto you to speculate and research. Look him up I believe he is a legitamently smart man who found something and had it taken away. Since he was harrassed nobody has had this technology or put regards to it, except for the american and canadian governments.

All in short he was made to see like a crack pot by the government and a conspiracy.

All discoveries now-a-days are like this one, taken and abused by the government for more power.

new topics

join