It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trinity and Beyond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hey i finnaly got to see the doco called "trinity and beyond"
about americas nucular testing before and after the end of world war 2, and to say the least i was a bit freaked out by how much detail the film goes into the nucular testing.

I mean radiation wise the officals didnt seem to give a hoot about it untill the very end of the program.

Did the goverments of the world who were testing back then really care about there own country or did they really care about trying to beat each other in the propogander race?

For those who dont know what im talking about go HERE to see a breif about the film.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I bought zi DVD and love it. Best fireworks show on a TV.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thats a great doco trinity and beyond its one of the better ones out there.You are true madwalrus911 when you say they didnt give a hoot about radiation for the poor troops in the field.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yes sadly its true the military would line their troops up to watch the blast but the troops were close enough to get radiation .

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah but what scared me was the fact that both goverments American and Russian were willing to go bigger and better.

example the Russians hold the record for the largest device ever tested 57 megatonnes, but still they were willing to go bigger evan create a 100 megatonne bomb.

I mean does that not frigten you about what could have happend?

the test fottage of the 57 megatonne bomb look impressive but did desaterious amount of damage. Then what would a 100 megatonne bomb do?

Also do you think they we willing to go bigger then that? 150 megatonne or evan 200?

top topics

join