It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Post 2012 Warrior!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There are many factors to consider regarding survival after the 2012 shift. When TSHF will it be the guy with the most powerful gun and the most ammo? Or will it be the person who got to the best mountain top location that is free of tsunami's, earthquakes and volcanoes.

Im going to propose an alternative edge over our fellow man. That which just might save your life! BEING A FATARSE! Think about it. Bears hibernate during the winter when there is reduced food resources. Then reappear in season and continue their business. WHAT IF THE PEOPLE THAT SURVIVE 2012 ARE ALL THE LARDCAKES OUT THERE.

Seriously it does make sense dont you think. Fat reserves would be a great store of nutrition during hard times.

Maybe Noah was obese when he boarded his ark. Like Friar Tuck in Robin Hood, and he survived the storm onboard due to his excessive reserves.

So i've decided im going to eat whatever the hell I want up until 2012. It might just save my life.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6700d53342d4.jpg[/atsimg]

According to this study, www.nationmaster.com... you have the highest chance of surviving 2012 if you live in the US. 2nd is Mexico and the 3rd most obese nation is the United Kingdom.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
...I thought the same thing... I am lil over weight and... I joke that atleast I will have a food storage for 2012.. I am not that big though saddly..but I have thought about this recently .. they are salen these Water bottles with the very advanced water filter in Wal Mart would be a good Idea to get ahold of some them .. and alot of filters.... even so .. our water may be contaminated some during 2012 how baddly I am not certain .. at least you could atleat get 2 bottles for each person .. one to piss in and the other to collect water in.. .. and saddly ..? not best topic to metion .. you may want to drink your own blood ..occasionly if you get hungery...fat people seem to carrry high lvls of fat content in the blood plus you make more lol.. disturbing by true..Oh.. would have to drink it straight from you arm or something cause not good if sit out LOL...plus if 2012 is to come .. Need to atleast have a shelter if you really hope to survive and if you do happen to survive the enital shockwave of 2012...chances are if your not military in a deep ground bonker or 11km under the see you may just not make it throught the enital blast also depends on what side of the earth will be facing the Light Speed Cosmic Rays...but gamma rays will travel through the earth best to have a X-ray shield suit or at least try get a one from a hospital to pretect your vital organs but even that may be futile and a gas mask if you want to venture outside possible air contiminate globally could last over 100-200 years before climate begins to stabilize and lead to a 7000 year slow warming down from the ice age.. and that is if you do surive 60-90 percent of life possibly will be lost...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

..OH i forgot to mention ...you only got about 1 or 2 years to prepare...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please, for the love of god do not bring 2012 threads here, I don't want this 2012 threads leaked onto other forums. Last thing we need is a 2012 thread on every board.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Segador]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

...best to be prepared .. than caught by surprise..

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Is this serious?

Get fat and you'll survive? Survive what?

Can't wait till this round is over and the next impending doomsday is upon us, hopefully the new believers are a bit more creative with how they think we can all be saved.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

lol hey I just noticed the guy in the pic doesnt have a belly button. Crazy huh? lol

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It's in his pants.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
instead of getting fat, which does stress out one's organs and veins...

i suggest that one only needs to store up a bunch of intravenous bags of fluid.
several weeks on the feeding solution then perhaps a week on a light / liquid diet, then back on the bag would be the least harmful way to ride out the catastrophe.

one could keep an eye on the outside world & forage around,
then get back into safety & seclusion and out of harms way for several weeks on the intervenious solution

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It's impossible to live long enough to srvive on the masses of fat because you will die from heart attack trying to reach a safe haven.

So you can eat yourself to death.. which will happen even if nothing else occurs in 2 years, or you can start to love yourself enough to work on fitness and honing skills you may need when the time comes.

If you have children, then you only have one path open to you.. getting strong and healthy to help them survive their own future.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
2012 is all about waking up! even skinny people!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Good idea! Iv solution bags. But how does the average joe get his hands on them? Arent they hospital issue goods??

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
It's impossible to live long enough to srvive on the masses of fat because you will die from heart attack trying to reach a safe haven.

So you can eat yourself to death.. which will happen even if nothing else occurs in 2 years, or you can start to love yourself enough to work on fitness and honing skills you may need when the time comes.

If you have children, then you only have one path open to you.. getting strong and healthy to help them survive their own future.

Maybe it would be more worthwhile to get tanked then like arny you think

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
FAt people may be the ones who survive yeah.

but on the flip side fat people may become the food for all us fit and healthy people, lets face it they dont call it survival of the fittest for nothing. fat people wont be able to run away from us and they wont be able to fend us off.

So if you could please continue eating because I think that you are going to be natures food reserve.

BTW this post is tongue and cheek yeah ,but know that I have the same opinion of the 2012 shift

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

hehe you can try and eat me. I can run pretty fast and I wont be defenceless. by 2012 my jaw muscles will be like a vice. If i get my teeth into you your mine. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I see you have taken the grasshopper and the ant story to it's most literal conclusion

You do have a point though, reminds me of 28 days later when they are climbing the tower block Selena says to Jim, "well you've got no fat on you so you're crashing."

Maybe not take it to the extent of the photograph though, the lack of available insulin post apocalypse, will definitely be your demise. That is if the hungry cannibals don't get you first.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

lol yep. I think I might just go on a 18 month mass gain bulk up weight lifting program. Get strong, tanked and a bit fat too.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Simply put, "Zombieland" already told us what will happen...

"RULE NUMBER 1: CARDIO"

"The fatties were the first to die..."

Seems pretty simple to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Fat people starve just a quickly as regular people. Put a fat man and a fit athletic man in a cave with no food they'll both perish probably within the same time frame... give or take a few weeks.

Put a fat man and an athletic fit man in a life or death apocalyptic run for your life situation and I think you see where I'm going with this....

I think the fat people will be the first to perish

Maybe they'll be skinned and turned into human jackets?

"When I wake up... In the morning light. I put on your skin and I feel alright"

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
saddly .. the gamma rays will slowly kill you from the inside.. cause you will not beable to regenerate ...your intestines will then not be able to process food to send you the nutristion you need... best to get the IV bags and the radiation protection gear and a Fireman suit with mask and the water bottle filters.. and .. as far as electronics.. unless it is made from scratch it will never work again... total dark ages .. I don't even think your spark plugs will work less they are shielded.. saddly if your a surviver and out in the open life will still be short and painfull...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join