It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler had Ashkenazi genes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This came in the press here and I tought it might be interesting to share on ATS
A Belgian investigated journalist, Jean-Paul Mulders (writes for Knack, wich is a respected magazine here in Belgium) and historian Marc Vermeeren used-DNA tests to trace Hitlers relatives.

The tests concluded that Hitler belonged to haplogroup E1b1b, which is very rare in Germany and the rest of western Europe, but common with (50%-80%) North-Africans (specificly Berber and Somalian >80%).

The same haplogroup (E1b1b) is also the second most common group with... (*roll drums*) Ashkenazi Jews.

Here is a link to the article in Knack (Dutch)
Here is the first link I found to an article about this written in English.

I was always fascinated with the possible Hitler-Rothschild link and imho, this again contributes and blows new life in that conspiracy.

A little sidenote on Knack magazine, in 2005, they did an article titled "Tussen bank en troon" (Between Bank and Throne), written by Walter De Bock, where they showed how Belgium wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Nathan Rothschild. The article is since some time then removed from their site. I found a dublicate of that article on a forum (in Dutch).

(Mods, if I posted in the wrong forum, feel free to move this topic, but with the Ashkenazi link and the Hitler-Rothschild rumors, I felt this was the right place to put it.)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KrisFromGenk

First of all - there was a thread about this yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use the search function before posting threads.

Secondly, the article is simply BS. It is a total non-sequitur and whoever wrote it is simply an ignorant schmuck.

IN fact, the E1B1B1 gene is relatively common in Europe. Here's the incidence in major European countries:
France - 8%,
Germany 4%
Italy 11% (Northern Italy 24%)
Portugal 17%
Switzerland 9%
Spain 6%
Slovakia 11%
Greece 27%
[note: at the tip of Southern Greece E1B1B1 reaches up to 40%, incidence and there's a 40% pocket around Montenegro too.]

Third - I have read the book by Mulders and I fail to see how he promotes the Hitler-was-Jewish myth.

In fact, the book he wrote was about the question of wheter HItler had a son or not:

en.wikipedia.org...

The mystery unveiled

In 2008, the Belgian journalist Jean-Paul Mulders found the definitive solution to this enigma. He traveled to Germany, Austria, France and the United States to collect DNA of the Lorets and of the last living relatives of Hitler in Austria and on Long Island. By comparing this, Mulders could prove that Jean-Marie Loret was not the son of Adolf Hitler. He was also able to weaken the myth that Hitler had a Jewish grandfather.

The results of his research were published in Het Laatste Nieuws, Belgium's largest newspaper. In February 2009 a book on this subject has been published by Herbig Verlag in Munich: Auf der Suche nach Hitlers Sohn - Eine Beweisaufnahme. The news was picked-up by several international media, including Daily Mail, USA Today, Bild, Hürriyet and China Daily.

Let's deny ignorace, not promote it.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What better way to fool the world by killing your own people and blaming it on someone else who wish to conquer? I know Hitler was a Jew, and he knew it too, I'm sure. This article and RESEARCH only confirms that and it also helps me to speculate about The Rothschild-Hitler connection, I mean, hasn't that already been proven through the "Bush Family" video where it clearly shows who all funded The Nazi party?

I think it is the naysayers that need to get their heads out of their rears and DENY IGNORANCE themselves. WAKE UP this world turns on Gold and Green. Of course they killed their own people, they are psychotic, blood-thursty MONSTERS. WAKE UP, and join the rest of us.

It's a LOVE conspiracy, they want us to stop loving each other and to fear our brothers and sisters. Again, WAKE UP. It's all a game to them.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
What better way to fool the world by killing your own people and blaming it on someone else who wish to conquer? I know Hitler was a Jew, and he knew it too, I'm sure.

Seems you didn't read the article, then. I think you're confused as to the meaning of what said Haplogroup is. It does not prove Jewishness in any way. See above post.

This article and RESEARCH only confirms that

Actually, no it doesn't since the guy who payed for the tests didn't come to the conclusion given in the article.

and it also helps me to speculate about The Rothschild-Hitler connection, I mean, hasn't that already been proven through the "Bush Family" video where it clearly shows who all funded The Nazi party?

Help me out here - how would Prescott Bush making a lucrative business deal with I.g. Farben prove that Hitler was a Rothschild? Isn't that a non-sequitur?

I think it is the naysayers that need to get their heads out of their rears and DENY IGNORANCE themselves. WAKE UP this world turns on Gold and Green. Of course they killed their own people, they are psychotic, blood-thursty MONSTERS. WAKE UP, and join the rest of us.

Ah.. So the Jews are monsters? Very well, again we see the very essence of the motivation people have for posting these groundless assertions.

It's a LOVE conspiracy, they want us to stop loving each other and to fear our brothers and sisters. Again, WAKE UP. It's all a game to them.

Seem to me the guy who arbitrarily declares a whole group of humans as "monsters" is the one who's trying to stop the love from kickin in. Isn't it a bit moronic to demonize a whole group of people in one line of your post and then go on talking about love and harmony?

By the way - WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS NOT MAKING AN ARGUMENT. It's just writing in all caps.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

First of all, thanks for the "friendly" reminder that there is already a post about this, sorry for that.

The book you refer to is from 2008, this research is from this month.
The article states that that particular haplogroup is the second most common with the Ashkenazi. That doesn't mean that much per se, givin that it occurs >80% with Berber and Somalian people, but still, looking at the speculations about Hitlers Jewish ancestry, I find this very interesting.

From the original article in Dutch

‘De resultaten van dit onderzoek zijn verrassend’, zegt professor Ronny Decorte, genetica-expert aan de K.U.Leuven. ‘Hitler zou er niet blij mee geweest zijn'

or translated:

'The results of this research are very surprising', says professor Ronny Decorte, genetics-expert at the K.U.Leuven. 'Hitler wouldn't have been glad with it'

I'll make further posts in the existing thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KrisFromGenk

Hey, don't read a tone into what I wrote - I have posted threads that already have been posted too - I just thought we could spare ourselves alot of confusion if you're aware of that thread.

Since I don't speak dutch I wasn't able to read the original dutch article, so sorry for that. My understanding was the Jean Paul Mulders conducted DNA tests for his book, published in 2009 (the german version I possess).

And my point about the Haplogroup was simply that it isn't uncommon for someone living in Europe to possess that genetic marker - there isn't a need for a "Jewish grandfather" in order to posess that marker - chances are I do too without having one.

Said Haplogroup probably is around in Europe since Hannibal crossed the Alps.. All I'm saying is that hardly MAKES him Jewish - but if your contention is that it simply shows that Hitler was not part of a pure bred Germanic race then I totally agree.

top topics

join