It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Daniel Secrets Revealed? Are We The Last Generation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hello everyone, this is Charles Marcello with perhaps another discovery. As some of you are aware, last year I discovered hidden knowledge within Religious numbers that are familiar to us all. 144,000 and 666. You can read all about that here. Not to mention I believe I also found hidden knowledge within the Book of Genesis Chapter 11, which can also be found within the link provided above. Because of those discoveries, and the discovery I made regarding the planetary convergence that mathematically mimics the physical layout of the Pyramids of Giza… which will take place on Dec 3, 2012. I decided to go deeper into the Bible. I was in fact looking for more hidden knowledge within the “numbers” left behind by our ancient ancestors. What I believe I discovered however, is a brand new interpretation of the Book of Daniel… If I’m correct, the whole face of Religion must change... Unless of course, this new interpretation is referring to the Jewish people only. If so, then the city of Rome needs to be very very afraid because the purposeful and prophetic crimes committed by the Vatican against the Jewish people over the last sixteen hundred years will come back to haunt them, unless the Jewish state sees the deeper meaning hidden within this greater understanding and instantly forgive… (But that is something we can discuss later.) Before I give what I believe is a new understanding of the Book of Daniel, I believe it is important to explain how I came to this interpretation, while at the same time discussing my personal beliefs.

I don’t believe in God, I KNOW God exist!!! Its not even a question, it’s a statement of fact. When I speak of God I don’t speak of something I think, I speak of a entity I know exists, not only because of the experiences I’ve had from my first memories to the present day, but also… as I search for the truth of who God is, I discover his majestic beauty in all things. However, even though I absolutely know God is, I can’t say I’ve ever read the whole truth about God within any religious doctrine… Half truths and flatass lies, absolutely… the absolute truth??? NEVER!!! For you see, regardless of what you believe, if you believe your religious doctrine is the unmitigated word of God, then you must admit your God is the King of Deception... For this explanation I’m only going to use the Bible, however, regardless of what you believe you can replace the bible with your own religious beliefs because they‘re all guilty…

Even though there are at least twenty stories regarding a Christ like figure from all around the world, from every corner of it… logic demands we can only conclude two things….either this Christ like figure went all over the world telling every culture a different lie, as Christians believe, or this Christ like figure told every culture the truth, and each leader at that time realized if they taught the truth, there would be no need for government or religious institutions. But we’ll tackle that concept in a few more minutes. Because first we need to talk about the God of the Bible… If we are to believe the Bible is the unmitigated word of God, then as I’ve said, we HAVE to admit God is the greatest deceiver of all time, if the Bible is true… because if you study the history of where the books of the Bible were created, you quickly learn God only gave his “truth” to less then ten percent of the entire world. And if we are to believe the New Testament is absolutely true, then Jesus only walked and preached to less then one percent of one percent of the entire land mass of Earth. Then logic demands all Christians, Islam, and Jews must admit, that means for over twenty five hundred years, (regarding the Old Testament), and for just over fifteen hundred years (with regards to the New), in order for the Bible to be the only truth, then it is an undeniable fact that the God of the Bible abandoned ninety percent of the world for well over two thousand years… and then Jesus ignored ninety-nine percent of the entire world for just over fifteen hundred years. Regardless of how much I struggle with that truth, I must also admit… that is just the beginning, for you see… if the Bible is the absolute unmitigated word of God, then God has some serious explaining to do… OR…. We’re being lied too… period! For you see there are three questions that have bothered me my entire life… Because if you’re honest you cannot even get out of the Book of Genesis without demanding answers to these three questions.

1) If God is a wrathful, jealous, hateful, vengeful God, then why is Lucifer still alive? Or… if God won’t destroy what he creates, then why in the hell is Lucifer allowed to run around the universe. I mean, you and I are going to burn for all of eternity if we deny God, yet Lucifer can challenge this supposed wrathful vengeful hateful God and still be allowed to run free and do as he pleases while you and I are held to a much lower standard? How in the hell does that makes sense to anybody? You have to have a primitive concepts of what equals wrath and jealousy to believe a God would allow Lucifer to run around without instant punishment… Unless, we’re being lied to and God truly is pure love… Because you would have to have a primitive concept of what equals Wisdom to believe the creator of all could hate anything he’s created…. Oh sure, punishment is a form of love, no doubt… But how could it be loving in anyone’s modern concept of history and personal understanding, to have some entity run around and cause pain and suffering continuously… and sometimes on a biblical scale… just so this narrow minded god can show the universe his greatness and compassion when he finally stands up and declares no more… when God created everything… Are you kidding me? Without question that is what we are told we must believe, which demands I’m being LIED too, and quite frankly it bothers the hell out of me… Which forces me to question whether the Bible hasn’t been changed to fit an outdated religious belief that has been repackaged… and if what I’ve discovered is true, then the Book of Daniel knew this was going to happen thousands of years in advance.

(continue next post)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continue from above

2) If God is the Alpha/Omega the Beginning and the End, then why on Earth are we being held responsible for what God did? For you see, you have to have a primitive concept of Time to believe an Alpha/Omega doesn’t know all, that he does not know the End from the Beginning.. Sure the Bible tells us God knows these things, but somehow knowing the End from the Beginning and knowing us before we are even born… somehow knowing all this… makes God innocent and us guilty… Now I realize some of you are probably screaming, its called… FREE WILL! However, my addendum question to that statement is, have you ever had De Javu? Because I’ve had visions of not only my own life, but of things that I saw happen to the world, and every time what I saw before it happened…. The beginning always happened exactly the way it was shown. Which means true visions from God don’t lie, and there aint a true Christian, Jew, or Muslim who will deny that simple truth… But you see it also means something even more powerful. In each of my prophetic visions, with regards to my own life, they were always shown to me months and in one case one and half years before the actual event took place… That means, that FACT DEMANDS, I had to make millions of decisions, and regardless of which way I went, I always ended up exactly where I was supposed to be, and so did ALL the people I saw within those visions. Do you have any idea how massive the odds are for that to simply be a mistake? I was shown the future and then the future happened exactly as it was shown, only the end was allowed to change, once I had conscience awareness I was experiencing a personal vision… Was that an accident, each time? I have never met anyone who hasn’t experienced De Javu… sure science dismisses De Javu, but then again Science always dismisses what it doesn’t understand or completely defies the lies they forces us to carry… (more on that can be found at the end of this post.) If God can show me years in advance, six years in yet another case regarding a world changing event, then how can any decision we make throughout our entire lives be totally free? The End from the Beginning means all things, it means no surprises… So unless the Bible has been purposely changed to fit an old pagan belief, each of us have been born to suffer because the God of the Bible knew we were going to Burn in Hell before we were ever created… Let alone, if we accept the story of Adam and Eve as truth… that they were without sin… that they had no concept of deception… and because God knows the End from the Beginning, then that means all of humanity has suffered because of what God did. Are we still so primitive in our mental capacity to believe, all of humanity continues to suffer because two people knew the difference between Good and Bad for all of two seconds? And lets not forget the rest of the story… Even though the Devil deceived two humans and took over the living body of a snake… this all knowing God takes out his vengeance on the snake, who God decrees for all of time will crawl on its belly with dust up the nose for what God knew was going to take place before it even happened? Let alone, the snake did nothing wrong, it was possessed by the Devil. You would have to have an extremely primitive concept of Wisdom to consider that concept even remotely true… And because of that, the answer to the third question always seemed self evident.

3) The Bible demands that Lucifer was given dominion over the Earth, yet we are to believe that the Devil will have his hands in all things, except the one thing that describes the truth about who God is? In order for that to be even remotely true, Christians and Jews will tell you God has some supposed mystical protection over what equals the Torah/Bible… Yet this same God doesn’t protect his supposed Sacred lands? There is not a Religion on this planet who hasn’t had at least one Church, Synagogue, Mosque, or Temple that hasn’t committed a serious crime… Like murder, thievery, debauchery, adultery, pedophilia, and let us not forget all the LIES that have been committed on behalf of every Religious institution on the planet… If you are true to history… not one single religious belief can deny their Religion does not have a “murderous and bloody stained” past. I can’t help but wonder, why would the creator of all things who is a wrathful, vengeful, hatful, jealous God protect this one book, yet abandon the rest of the world? You would have to have an extremely primitive concept of what equals an all powerful entity to believe God would need to prove himself to anyone or anything… I mean the Devil attempted to dethrone God and Lucifer is allowed to wonder around the world and heaven freely… OH he’ll get his after he has tortured tens of billions of people for six thousands years… boy because when God has finally had enough, watch out Mr. Devil… That logic is so primitively flawed it seriously forced me to ask these questions, forced me to search for greater truth, and possibly helped me see the greater truth hidden in plain site within the Book of Daniel.

What kind of stories would you create if you knew nothing would happen to you? Or better yet, I want you to think of just one thing your parents did to you that you believe was totally wrong… now imagine you can only write a story about your parents with those feelings and nothing more… or better yet, think of all the stories you’ve heard over the years regarding your friends parents and how horrible they were. My Uncle is over seventy years old and still complains about my Grandfather, and he’s been dead for thirteen years… you mean to say all the religions of the world that don’t believe in the Bible are dead wrong, but every single religion that holds the Torah/Bible in high esteem… and each have killed, raped, stolen, beaten, and feared more people into forced belief then Hindu or Buddhist have in the last two thousands years. And what’s real interesting to me is thus… how one Christian cult believes its different then its mother church. The Catholic Church gave you your truth/faith, and because you preach it a different way you believe that same blood doesn’t flow through your own church’s veins. Well if what I discovered within the Book of Daniel is true, then each Christian and Islamic faith are exactly the same, while the Jewish faith has been led astray.

(continue next post)

[edit on 26-8-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continue from above

Because of those three questions and my deep desire to understand who God is, I’ve been forced to study all kinds of history in my quest to understand the truth about God. The funny thing is, if my new interpretation of the Book of Daniel is true… in order to know its true, humanity would have to have a modern understanding of our entire physical world, not to mention our solar system and the truth regarding Religious history. Not to mention a decent understanding of science and mathematics. The sad part is, without those modern truths being known in our time, our time would’ve been spared the fate we are now doomed to face… For you see, now that the truth is being revealed… if this new interpretation is true… our continued primitive concepts of the Bible can no longer stand. Because with that modern knowledge comes the knowledge… The prophecies within the Bible holds deeper truths then any of you can imagine, and in any other circumstance, what has been done to the rest of the Bible would be considered unforgivable lies…. Because once the Jewish people learn this greater insight into the Bible, my only hope is they understand what must be done by them and all of humanity in order to save ourselves from ourselves… Once the Jews understand the prophetic insight that can now be gleaned from this greater insight, they will have a greater understanding of why their people have been persecuted throughout the last sixteen hundred years in particular and why this entity has always been there, either up front and center or directing the atrocities from behind the curtain… This new understanding of the Book of Daniel unlocks a whole new understanding of Bible Prophecy. As I’ve said before, its either talking about the whole world, every single Religion, or… its talking about one religion and the two forces that have been manipulating their beliefs for thousands of years… Personally I don’t know which truth this new interpretation is referring… Regardless I strongly believe this interpretation was meant for our time and our time only… If that is true, and you take this knew interpretation and re-read the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelations, and then re-read Ezekiel and Isaiah, let alone… is there a hidden message within the three books of Mathew, Mark and Luke? Kinda like… if a person went to the dollar store and bought three King James Bibles, and ripped out those pages and then put them side by side, story for story… and then highlighted all the differences within the prophetic teaching of Jesus, would that person find another hidden message for the entire world?

Please don’t take my word for it, because if you do you’re a damn fool… In order to know if what is written below is true, after you read this new interpretation, and if you have decent understanding of the world, our history, religions, science, mathematics, and how the solar system works… the question you will have to answer is… is there a deeper message not only in this religion, but in every religion on the planet… can we find out whether a Jesus figured told everyone a different lie, or is the truth hidden within the lies forced onto the world by the leaders of that time? Are there those in our own time who already know this truth? Those are questions that the world will need to answer on its own… For as the saying goes… only the truth will set us free!

The Book of Daniel….

I’m sure everyone has heard of the statue that was shown to Daniel regarding Nebuchadnezzar dream… The question I always had was… why was the words, “whole world,” used? I realize religious teachers today will tell us that’s because that’s what Daniel believed equaled the whole world at that time… but that interpretation was given to Daniel by God… did God make a mistake? Did God know there was more Earth out there? Of course he did… so was it a mistake that the words, “Whole World,” was used? What if… the whole world meant the whole world? What if, the statue has a dual meaning? One that would only make sense in our time… but could not, and would not make sense in any other time in human history? What if, this new interpretation was meant for US, and ONLY FOR US???? What IF the Gold, Silver, Bronze, Iron, and Clay mixed with Iron equals….

Gold equals…. The whole World at that time had a Greater understanding of what God truly equals and how we can save ourselves from ourselves? (((Or What if the Gold equaled the Jews knew the truth about God yet every lower metal means that truth has been purposely withheld and taken away from the Jews… If that is true, in the final days will the Jews relearn the truth and that’s why they’re back home to find what’s been hidden? I don’t know… but I would strongly recommend they re-read the Torah and prophetic books with this concept in mind.)))

Silver equals… More people still know the truth about God, yet now, more people are starting to believe the lies being spread about God.

Bronzes equals… enough time has passed and now more people believe in the lies about God then those who know the truth.

Iron equals… the lies have finally taken over the world, and the truth has been almost completely lost. The whole world has turned from God.

And the feet?

The Clay and Iron mixed equals… A Christ Figure traveled the whole world and explained to the whole world what the truth is… And people all over the world started to understand what they were being told was a lie… so a new lie had to be brought forward, yet if you know the world’s history and compare… you will realize the new is nothing more then a repackaging of the old lies. I challenge any and all to grab a book that explains the paganism believed by the Romans/Greeks/Persian Empires, and then compare the two largest and newest religions in our own time. While I would challenge the Jews to restudy the Old Books they believe must be wrong because they don’t equal the same stories in all the other books they have from history… What happened in those cities where all those “old” books that read the same came from?

With this knowledge reread the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelations… I won’t explain what I’ve discovered, because that would be me attempting to influence or force an opinion onto the world and that cannot be allowed to happen again… Because for the first time in all of recorded history, all of humanity must come to this truth willingly and completely on their own…

Please don’t take my word for it, because I really haven’t said anything… Please open your eyes and your ears, hear and see… Those who study will find themselves approved… It wasn’t an accident the way I purposely wrote this. It was a journey to open your mind to knowledge and re-open you mind to questions you already have had about things you already know… Now its time for YOU to open your eyes and see the history prophesized within the Bible, while rereading the bible with a greater understanding of things our grandparents could never have seen. And the answer to what mankind must do in order to be found worthy will be found in this new interpretation as well! Study, find yourself approved… These aren’t my words, these are the words past down from those prophetic prophets who saw our time and tried to warn us, who I believe explained to us how to save ourselves from ourselves. Find yourself approved!

God Bless and Godspeed!!!

--Charles Marcello

(continue below)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny last opening post

Addendum:

There are two well known movies that I believed in mere seconds captured the true essence of humanity… Those two movies are the ‘Knowing’ starring Nicolas Cage, and ‘Independence Day’ starring Will Smith… In the movie the ‘Knowing” Nicolas Cage’s character and his buddy scientist have undisputable proof in their hands that the past, present and future has been designed and is completely knowable… In that moment the buddy scientist captured all our world leaders in all walks of life perfectly when he said… “My scientific mind tells me to walk away from this, and so should yours”. All things that do not fit our preconceived notions forced onto us by the leaders above us and before us… demands… we must never go against the grain of forced or allowable knowledge. That was an absolutely perfect depiction of all the lies we are all forced to endure every single day.
While in the movie ‘Independence Day’, the whole world has already been attacked by Aliens, tens or even hundreds of millions have already been murdered worldwide… while that is still ongoing Will Smith and his “co-pilot” are on their way to deliver a nuclear warhead and computer virus they hope will give mankind a chance to survive. While back down on Earth the US military desperately needs more pilots. So a Major who knows about Will Smith’s most impossible mission, and that tens or hundreds of millions of people have been murdered by Aliens… this Major goes above ground and asks if there are any pilots mixed within all the people who have squirreled away to his secret military base known as Area 51. When the drunk father steps up and says, “I’m a pilot,“ and then goes on to explain his experience… Yet before the Major and his sidekick can move on to the next person the drunken father says… “On a personal note, ever since I was abducted” … at that moment the camera switches back to the Major and his sidekick… The look those two gave each other explains each and every one of us perfectly… One Look Captured All Of Humanity and our Beliefs/Prejudices Perfectly… Including myself… And I’ve never felt more ashamed or more disgusted with who and what we’ve become! We allow the Liars to Control us, and WE allow all those who have all the money to enslave us… we outnumber them ten million to one, yet we’re the slaves. IF what is mentioned above is true… then the solution mentioned therein must be true as well! The Truth once we open our eyes and our hearts will in fact… set us free!!!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I really like your thread and what you are talking about. It actually makes a lot of sense to me, in a lot of ways. I read your prior posts and am amazed how few people have even realized what you are talking about.

Your subject and the oddities you present remind me a lot of this long and "dry" video I remember watching quite awhile ago. It's actually really interesting and a great video for the most part.

I will link it to you and ask you to view it when you have the time. If you haven't seen it already I mean. You may have.

It's called "The Roman Empire Rules Today", and I watched all parts of it part 1 and 2 and 3. I highly recommend them.

It's got a lot of great realizations in it, although I can't say all of it is exactly true or anything, it does go over a interesting interpretation of Daniels interpretations. Anyways, check it out and let me know what you think about this.

Google Video Link

And also part 2 and 3.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

I am curious what you think of these documentaries. You and I have a lot in common I believe, that we are both searching for the truth. So of course view things with a grain of salt, etc. But yes, keep on your path brotha. You are going in the right direction IMHO.

Thank you for sharing your insights with me, and I will share them with others. Also the links to your old posts about numerological anomalies are really interesting and I see what you are talking about.

I do not think you are crazy I think you are one of the few sane people left on Earth haha!

Great thread keep it up!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your perspective. I hope this thread doesn't go unnoticed by the membership here, as threads like this often do. Some people have short attention spans and want everything cut and dry for them.

Speaking of the mass deception of humanity, I thought you might get some inspiration/insight from this woman's videos. Her name is Doreen Dotan, she's an American Jew who migrated to Israel like 30 years ago or more.

I can't recall how I found her videos, but I'll just link the intro to her video series on google about the Hebrew language. "Hebrew: True, Prophetic Kabbalah"

Google Video Link

She also has a youtube channel: www.youtube.com...

I can't say for certain if what she says is true, I'm not Jewish and I don't speak Hebrew, but hers is an interesting and unique perspective. I think you may benefit somehow from checking out her stuff. She will probably seem crazy to most people, but I suspect you might give her a chance.

Thanks again for giving my seeking mind some direction. I hope you will bookmark Doreen and check her videos out at your leisure. Take care!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thank you for this interesting Thread.

Like you, I don't just 'believe' God exists, I know! God, the Divine Originator, reveals Himself to all who seek Truth. He meets us where we (the individual) are at, in ways that are relevant, culturally, emotionally, cerebrally et al.

The Spirit of the Living God can and does go wherever at Will, giving Truth unto all humanity and Truth is, human consciousness is bound to, resonates with and vibrates within the Eternal energy, the mind of God himself.

I think humanity has a role in God's Grand Plan, that our moral individual choices and decisions help shape the development of the Universe and beyond.

I wonder what your thoughts are about the human energy grid? I think there is no mistaking the phrase 'don't shove your beliefs down my throat!' It directly relates to the Chakra's, the throat protects the heart, the heart of darkness that will not change.

So, now, off I go to peruse the book of Daniel!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
well done!! appreciated!! would love to hear your final thoughts on the material.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
God needs a book? A religion? a church?
He can't just talk to whom ever he wants?
Many claim to speak for God..
When have they ever proven themselves true?
"By there fruits ye shall know them"
As the luciferians say:
"the best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition"

The book of Enoch was pilaged, but then oddly enough it was left out of the bible, I guess after reading it, It isn't difficult to see why.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If we were the last generation
would there be children?
any how
as with every book in the bible, here are some of the usual batch of problems with the book of Daniel

The early Christian church generally accepted the authorship of Daniel in the 6th century without question. Essentially all Fundamentalist and other Evangelical Christians believe the same today.

Many Liberal Christians believe that the book was really written many centuries after Daniel's time, during the Maccabean revolt against the Greek occupying forces in 168-164 BCE. They regard the book as pseudepigraphic - written by an anonymous author or authors and attributed to Daniel. They conclude this for a number of reasons: The text contains a number of Greek words; yet the Greek occupation of the area did not occur until the 4th century BCE.
One of the musical instruments mentioned in Daniel 3:5 and in subsequent passages did not exist until developed in 2nd century BCE Greece.
Daniel 1:4 refers to the "Chaldeans" as a priestly class in Babylon. This term did not attain this meaning until much later than the 6th century.
About 180 BCE, Jeshua ben Sira listed the heroes of the Jewish faith, including "Enoch, Noah and Abraham through to Nehemiah;" 2 Daniel is not mentioned - presumably because Jeshua is unaware of him. This would indicate that the book of Daniel was written after that time.
Chapter 12 discusses the dead being resurrected, judged, and taken to either heaven and hell. At the time of Daniel, the Jews believed that all persons went to Sheol after death. The concept of heaven and hell was introduced centuries later by the Greeks. It did not appear in Israel until the time of the Maccabean revolt.
Daniel 11:31 (and elsewhere) refers to "the abominable thing that causes desolation." This appears to refer to the erection of a statue of Zeus in the Jerusalem temple in 167 BCE, and would indicate that the book was written later than that date.
Prior to Daniel 11:40, the author(s) has been recording past events under the Babylonian, Median, Persian and Greek empires. In Daniel 11:40-45, he really attempts to predict the future. He prophesizes that a king of the south (of the Ptolemaic dynasty) will attack the Greeks in Judea, under Antiochus. The Greeks will win, will lay spoil to all of northeast Africa, and return to Judea where Antiochus will die. The end of history will then occur. The author(s) appeared to be a poor psychic because none of these events actually happened. Antiochus did die in 164 BCE, but it was in Persia. Thus, the book was apparently completed before 164.

www.religioustolerance.org...

The evangelicals and the fundies take it literally, so thats enough for me to be suspicious of it totally.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
All I can think to say is post this quote...

“When did I realise I was God? Well, I was praying, and I suddenly realised I was talking to myself.”

Using that logic, all the religious books are indeed the 'unmitigated word of God,' because we wrote them.

It's all smoke and mirrors to distract you from two core facts... there is only now, and there is only you. We're just leaves on a tree that've forgotten the tree exists.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold

“When did I realise I was God? Well, I was praying, and I suddenly realised I was talking to myself.”

Using that logic, all the religious books are indeed the 'unmitigated word of God,' because we wrote them.

It's all smoke and mirrors to distract you from two core facts... there is only now, and there is only you. We're just leaves on a tree that've forgotten the tree exists.

Not only religious books - but every book ever written!

I wish people like the OP would quit spreading this bull# fear mongering. These people actually WANT the end of the world. They WANT to see the entire population of this planet (minus themselves who are worthy of being saved obviously) wiped out.

You make me sick. If people spent less time trying to fulfil a story book, and more actually living, maybe then they would come to a better understanding of the true nature of things. The god in the bible is a disgusting monster created by man in order to manipulate and subjugate people. It is so obvious it amazes me how many people are completely oblivious.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
another one who believes in fairy tales. religious texts are allegorical. there was no "devil" trying to overthrow "god". look into the symbolism of these stories.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold

Yeah, that is kind how it came to me also. I read and studied for many years, looking for truth wherever I could find any, including religious books and texts. I too read some of the so called "lost books," such as the Book of Enoch, and the Book of Mary, and I too can see what these were not in the official canon. And official canon is the word for today. The Bible(s) were all written my men, scribes mostly, men who worked for the Established Church and wrote down and copied whatever the priests thought should go in there. Constantine was probably the first who have the money to bring it all together, and I suspect he did it for several reasons. One, to quell the constant infighting among the various religions of the time, and two, to make Christianity legal, and make it the law of the land. The Church really had that power in those days, and still wishes it does today, I'll bet. For me it all came together in ritual, I was attempting to call forth my "Holy Guardian Angel." When it happened, and I saw with my own eyes the Divine Spirit that dwells within me, and in all of us, I knew right then I had been lied to.
Anyone who has done what I did knows the truth, but I dare say there are other ways too. I just don't know what they are. I do know that the Torah and the Quabbala is older than the Canon, and so are a lot of other books too, like the "Q" document. The documents this writer would really love to see is the ones the Templars found beneath Solomon's Temple, and the ones found by Berenger Sauniere at Rosslyn Chapel, a secret so profound that he became immensely rich, and built a tower dedicated to Mary Magdalena. When Sauniere was on his death bed, the priest in attendance refused to hear his confession. Are some of the secrets found in the stone at Rossyln? When deciphered they read "This treasure belongs to Zion and to DAGOBERT" St. Dagobert was a 7th century King of the Merovengian Franks. Another parchment mentions Poussin. Study of the artist Poussin’s alegorical painting "The Shepherds of Arcadia" show a tomb and the same inscriptions on the monument of Marie de Blanchfort, a Merovengian princess, ET IN ARCADIA EGO, (I am in Arcadia).

‘FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS’ (Wine is strong, a king is stronger, female are stronger still, but truth conquers everything). This Latin phrase connects Rosslyn Chapel to Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem, the temple where the Knights Templar supposedly discovered a big secret during their crusades.
source
The secret was proof of a Bloodline. Christ lived through the torture and married, leaving a bloodline of descendants. If we follow the Merovengian bloodline, the closest that the French Merovengian family got to the Throne of the Holy Roman Empire was in the 18th century when the House of Lorraine actually acquired the throne of Austria, the Holy Roman Empire. Some say that Princess Diana, a Spenser was a bloodline descendant.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Sorry my friend but anybody that took biology in school knows that last generation means no children born after the last 25 years of a new generation.

Right now is a new generation been born everyday.

Comeback to make an issue when babies are no longer born.

Now, just another preaching thread in the wrong forum.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
TL; DNR

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
first off, i reference another member's post in another thread:

RE:'pthena'; www.abovetopsecret.com...
According to Ford's apotelesmatatic principle, prophecies are repeatedly fulfilled,
not exactly the same way, so one to one comparisons are not required or even desired in issues concerned with the present.
It is part of the nature of Christianity that each generation views itself as the last generation,
the generation that looks forward to witnessing the "final climax",
the "end of history".

next off a few Biblical theorists evoke the birth of Israel as a nation (1948) as the marking of the Last Generation

others say that the Last Generation only begins when Jerusalem is once again united under the rule of Israel.

the logic goes that 'man' is allowed 120 years to live a full life...
so 120 years from 1948 is 2068 AD for the maximum length of years until the 2nd coming

however, more realistically... the year 2012 would add up to 64 years since the Last Generation began its terminal journey of living...
i really do not think that 64 years would constitute the number of years that the average individual stays alive in any generation, let alone the Final Generation.

About all i can agree on is that the term 'final generation' denotes a start point, and anywhere between 75-120 years would witness the death of all individuals born in that start date year....and that is the meaning of 'final generation', as children would still be being born all during those 75-120 years that will still transpire, and there would be several subsequent 'generations' (15-20 yrs) born & alive & aging even as the timeline winds down on the world.

thanks,

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Generations and life span are two different things, Generations are mark by 25 years span of productivity or childbearing.

So in 100 years is four generations been born, so is misguiding to use the term last generation.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am so happy that i read this and stopped on page 1 itself.
Imagine wat a waste of time it would be if i had to read even 3 -4 pages.

I am a part of the LAST GENERATION!!!
No Time to loose!!

Run for your lives !!!!

Now would be a good time

Sorry OP, i just could not stop myself

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Hello St Udio,

I'm sorry I wasn't as clear as I could have been, the term final generation has to do with what the Bible refers to as a biblical generation. As far as I'm aware there are only two types of generations mentioned within the Bible, a physical generation equals 40 years, and a prophetic generation equals 70 years. If we use the date you mentioned regarding the creation of Israel then the world is truly in the last few years, because 2018 equals 70 years... However 2017 would most likely fall more in line with the Biblical reference to the creation of Israel, and fall in line with at least two other predictions regarding Israel and the end times within the bible, though I would agrue there are many more... However, its also possible that the prophecy was referring to the Jews having complete control over Jerusalem, which finally happened in 1967. So that would give us a final generation date of 2037. Personally I don't know which one is true, however I suspect the former is more in line with several ancient warnings about our time. I could spend a great deal of time talking about this subject because it has been of great interest to me over the last many years. However, outside of trying to explain why I wrote, '...Are We The Last Generation?' I believe going down that road will take away from the main point of this thread.

I thank you for your thoughts and I hope this explanation helps you understand the reason behind the chosen title.

--Charles Marcello

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join