It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All Men Killers and All Women Whores?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

It's only an Illusion of power. The simple cure for this is taking matters into one's own hands or finding somebody else who doesn't have a headache and wants to also have sex.

Don't be surprised if your games of Sex Deprivation result in your partner choosing either of the above.

[edit on 27/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If all women are whores, they are not being paid enough.

If all men are killers, they are not alone.

To the OP, please can you clarify your 'definition' of whore? Assuming that you're not referring to actual prostitution, do you mean women who just give it away or women who want more out of sex than sex?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

( evil laugh)

Xiamara keeps her men in check they know the punishment of sleeping with another woman. It involves Hot dogs and meatballs for dinner. His Dinner

See women toootally arn't killers or whores.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Xiamara]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
( evil laugh)

Xiamara keeps her men in check they know the punishment of sleeping with another woman. It involves Hot dogs and meatballs for dinner. His Dinner

See women toootally arn't killers or whores.

Is there a hidden meaning to "hot dogs" and "meatballs"? Cause that doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me.
If it's a codename for tainted food then he can just eat out. Of course, that would probably make him less likely to eat in at a future time when you are craving such a thing.

[edit on 28/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
To the OP

I hope that the next time you post a dumb thread, that no one replies.

You don't even have the ballz to return and reply.

Not at all courteous!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Oh its a hidden message, to better explain, he's not going to be able to cheat again. Its not food poisoning but rather, a teaching aid. I actually didn't come up with this threat, my best friend did explaining what needed to happen to her ex. To be fed what he so very much likes to use.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
@AProphet123
You start a thread like this, then next you make a thread saying you have no friends.
With the attitude you express here, I can't say I am surprised.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Oh dear, that's quite disturbing...

Not to worry. When the Punishment doesn't fit the Crime, those that transgress will be in a Karmic mess! (I just made that up now
)

[edit on 1/9/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Good stuff. I am reminded of something my friend said to me recently: "Women are made to be beautiful and men are made to be intelligent" .

Perhaps we're not so different or so equal in society as we pretend to be. Women are still seen as sex objects by men (this cannot be denied, every man still has the same basic urge; pretending otherwise is only fooling yourself). Men are still basically seen as the brutal types, that go out for the "kill".

Our functions are basically the same, women have the children and do the most work in raising them. Men usually provide or "lead" in family life as the dominant male. Sure we've come a long way with women rights and all that but deep down in our core, in our souls, we're not much different in our desires and pre-programmed animalistic instincts than our distant ancestors.

The end game is to procreate and ensure survival of the species, what else is there?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
When you know what it is like to be hunted, then you appreciate the security of being the hunter. When you know that you would not exist if you were not born, then you understand the importance of reproduction.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well...this theory would explain why women generally have the trumendous hots for soldiers...on a sidenote...if there wasn't such a negative stigma attached to having a healthy sex drive as a woman there would be far less grief in this world...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This theory is utter, utter pseudo-scientific bollocks.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by AProphet1233

Women are still seen as sex objects by men (this cannot be denied, every man still has the same basic urge; pretending otherwise is only fooling yourself).

en.wikipedia.org...

The end game is to procreate and ensure survival of the species, what else is there?

Alcohol and fast cars.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join