It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN: We should hit enemy outside ME....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wisdom tells us that Iran's Armed Forced should prepare and strengthen themselves for all-out defense and r More..etaliatory attacks on the enemies even outside the region by maintaining their full preparedness and boosting their combat capabilities," Safavi stated.

Safavi added that a US or Israeli attack was unlikely. "Americans and the Zionists are not in proper conditions to launch a military attack against Iran."

www.jpost.com...

Big talk.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Indeed. Would be impressive to see TPTB pull of maintaining our economy, debt, current military excavations, AND attack Iran with everything else not yet mentioned? These guys gotta be wearing then and cracking at the seems any day now... keep watch. NOT to promote Iran, but any Sentient being/group of beings fighting for FREEDOM is on my side and I on it...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I certainly don't trust the MSM when it comes to Iran, as they have proven over and over again that lying about the Iranian government, particularly the their President, is not only okay but needed. I have seen far too many times where statements were either completely out of context, spun or completely false.

With that being said, according to this, Maj. Gen. Seyed Yahya Rahim Safavi was saying that they would target outside of the ME if attacked. There is a huge difference, there and this, if true, will be spun to suggest that they are calling for terrorism.

Just my 2 cents.

--airspoon

[edit on 25-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I wish this were true, and Iran would specifically target the cities and towns of those chronic posters who are always posting Iran threads!

Most especially the ones from the J-Post!

Is the strategy here to get us all to kill our selves from the tedium of reading what has got to be the world's worst produced propaganda day, after day, after day, after day!

Year after year after year?

Save us Mr. A! Release us from our bondage, and hurry!

new topics

top topics

join