It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Eltanin' and Grand Canyon Isis Temple? What if ..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting read.

Do not know much about the story line; but for my two cents, that "sponge" most certainly looks manufactured.

I would love to know where it came from, how it got there, and how someone just happened to find it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Okay, I can answer these:

Originally posted by doobydoll
Meanwhile, here are a few 'what if's ..?'
What if it's true about artifacts found at Grand Canyon Isis Temple? What if this is the real reason it's all off-limits?

It isn't true (these features were named in the late 1800's) and they don't seem to be off limits. There are several hiking guides about how to reach the area. You do have to notify people where you're going to be hiking, though.

www.mountainzone.com...
angeles.sierraclub.org...

Here's a guide who will take you there on a 3-6 day hiking and camping trip:
www.fsguides.com...

What if artifacts revealed an ancient Egyptian type culture, and all ancient civilization's connection with Eltanin and Draconis?

The Egyptians didn't have a connection with Eltanin or Draconis (Thuban was the pole star for the earliest of them (3500 BC) and Draconis wasn't seen as the constellation "Draconis" -- its stars were part of several different constellations including one of the hippopotamus goddess measuring the heavens.

What if the artifacts found there told of beings from Draconis that came here 2.5 million years ago in a craft, landed in the ocean and burrowed under the ocean bed? (Eltanin impact event/ejecta present but no crater)

I don't think they could survive. Eltanin is a K-type star with spectral bands of cyanogen and titanium oxide -- Earth wouldn't be a very friendly place for anything that evolve from a planetary system around that star:
www.daviddarling.info...

What if artifacts told of a communications or 'beacon' type device placed deep under the ocean that points to 'home' (Eltanin) and giving the location of the device? (Eltanin antenna)

Ah... you DO know that the name, Eltanin, is the Arabic name for the star and not the name of whoever might live or have lived there, right?

(meanwhile close off the Isis Temple area)

- see above for some of the many hiking guides to that area of the Grand Canyon.

Might make a good fiction story, though I think a documentary about hiking the trail would be even more interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]

I totally agree with you. I have done the same when on occasion I have heard/read puzzling stories. I recall thinking a few times 'that's not a real story, that was in a film'.

In one of the links i posted i think it's mentioned that the discovery of the Eltanin antenna thing resembles an episode of X-Files.

Oh how i'd like to be a fly on the walls of 'the government within the government'.

I have done some work in writing/publishing and I really don't believe there's a conspiracy there.

Writers write about things they like and intrigue them. They work hard to make the story feel real. I absolutely believe this little piece of intrigue adds marketability.
It's largely private or corporate money that makes movies, hoping to get a return.

Oh, but how I'd like to be a fly on some of those walls with you, though!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If it really was a sponge, has the oil spill killed it?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hi. Haven't read it all, but your title made me search the Isis Temple info as I've never heard of this either. I thought this was interesting...

Then in October of 2000 I came upon a another web site that had lots of information and photos of Egyptian hieroglyphs found a hundred years ago in Australia ! The hieroglyphs were on the stone wall next to a cave entrance, and told of ancient Egyptian explorers getting lost and stranded, left to die in Australia. (see: www.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/egypt.htm)

from here

(yes, i know it's rense)

I'll be reading up on this tonite and tomorrow.
Thanks OP, nice job!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You have reminded me of a crater used as a speaker picking up vibrations. Amazon basin etc then was thinking about this and other man made through warfare. You have the frequencies regarding the sun the large hadron collider and change in russian broadcasting?
Now back on topic. Sorry. Food for thought though.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

This is an article about the discovery of the antenna to refresh:

www.forteantimes.com...

What I find puzzling is why consult a geologist regarding the identification of a rare marine plant, when the onboard senior marine biologist Dr. Thomas Hopkins said it couldn't be a plant?
Would a geologist be more knowledgable on deep ocean marine plants than a marine biologist? I don't know.
In another article somewhere it mentions that A.F. Amos was contacted after they found the antenna/plant. I wondered who he was and why would he know about a marine plant. A search for A.F. Amos found an oceanographer who studied turtles and such, named Anthony F. Amos. Info:

www.utmsi.utexas.edu...

How would he identify a plant I asked myself. There was a marine biologist on board who 'd never heard of it before. I was puzzled.

Search also came up with Air Force Maui Optical Station (AF AMOS), whose mission is to research and develop new and evolving electro-optical sensors (whatever that means). More info:

www.fas.org...

So what?
Let's go with the forteantimes article (linked above) and the alien theme.
What if ... they already knew there was an antenna down there? And what if that's the reason USNS Eltanin was named so (impact event), and was sent to look for this antenna?
What if ... the Air Force AMOS was contacted after discovering the antenna, and not the oceanographer A.F. Amos? Why? Maybe because they found what they were looking for.
Hmm ... How would they have known about an antenna so deep on the sea bed in the first place? Or where to look for it?
I looked further:
Also associated with the Eltanin antenna was Bruce Cathie, a pilot who figured out that the Earth is webbed by harmonic energy type lines and that they are stronger on the points where they connect and criss-cross over each other. He also says that these 'strong' points match up exactly with ancient Egyptian and other ancient monuments, and military bases situated around the world.

www.secretofnine.com...

Eltanin is in the Draco constellation and used to be the pole star in ancient times (i didnt know this).

stars.astro.illinois.edu...

It was when I was reading further into these intersecting harmonic lines and monument sites and their locations, i came across this (link below) that says ancient Egyptian treasures were found in the Grand Canyon Isis Temple. And that the GC Isis Temple is oriented to Eltanin (star) and harmonic energy points connect at this location, it says there were 30,000 artifacts recovered after they were discovered and sent to the Smithsonian Intitute, but now the Institute say they know nothing about it or there are no records. But the government has the whole temple area 'out of bounds' and no-one can go have a look. Story here:

www.rense.com...

www.fortunecity.com...

Also interesting is this - Ohio Serpent Mounds and Eltanin:

epochrevelations.com...

I cant find it now but I'm sure i read somewhere on the web that the Grand Canyon Isis Temple has been off-limits since the Smithsonian funded investigation/expedition in 1962 (the Eltanin antenna was found in 1964). Cant be sure about that so I'll see if I can find this ref and get back.
Continued next post ...

I have never heard of the Eltanin, I will take a look at the Forteantimes article. I've heard alot of rumors about Egyptian artifacts being found in the grand canyon and other places. I don't think it's a sponge and I don't think that name for the ship (especially a Navy ship) would have been called that unless it wanted to be known but not known via a monicker to tell people in the know that this ship is the one that found and/or doing research on this phenomenon. I truly believe that many in power and in academy know that the history that is being told to us is a partial history of our place on this planet. We are a people that are being kept in the dark about things in history that would change our taught history. Imagine if it came out that Egyptians or people that we call Egyptians where visiting and living in the Americas. Or that they and others where part of a planet wide civilization that had them visiting and trading with one another.

I still say that humans of today and even in the past are survivors of a time before the great planetary flood (which all cultures have, wiki the Deluge myth) that happened which wiped out much of that first civilizations knowledge and how it came into being. But don't worry, eventually someone or some group is going to find that clue or that thing that will bust this whole thing wide open.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Okay, I can answer these:

Meanwhile, here are a few 'what if's ..?'
What if it's true about artifacts found at Grand Canyon Isis Temple? What if this is the real reason it's all off-limits?

It isn't true (these features were named in the late 1800's) and they don't seem to be off limits. There are several hiking guides about how to reach the area. You do have to notify people where you're going to be hiking, though.

www.mountainzone.com...
angeles.sierraclub.org...

Here's a guide who will take you there on a 3-6 day hiking and camping trip:
www.fsguides.com...

Hi Byrd

After reading your reply here I began to think the 'off-limits' might be just a rumour, and I had a look at the links you provided (thank you). But then I got to thinking to myself that if this area isn't off-limits then why has no-one been there to see for themselves and explore the caves?
So I had a look around to see if I could find out if anyone had actually done this and maybe blogged about it. I found this:
loveforlife.com.au...
The next thing I did was call the "Back Country" information line (520-638-7875) at the Grand Canyon, where permits are bought for backpacking and extended hikes, both on and off trails. The lady was very talkative, polite and helpful. She even suggested two books I should read on possible routes to Isis Temple since there are no trails to it. Then I casually brought up the subject of possibly exploring caves I had heard about at Isis Temple and asked her if she could confirm their existence. Her reply was a simple, but emphatic "NO". Then a long pause. Then very curtly she said the Park Dept. was about to engage in a Canyon-wide research project into the bat population and habitation, to make sure they were not being endangered. Everyone was to stay out of caves she said. That ended our conversation. Interesting, but not conclusive.
(emphasis added by me)
It appears from this information that although the area is not off-limits, no-one is allowed in the caves at all.

What if artifacts revealed an ancient Egyptian type culture, and all ancient civilization's connection with Eltanin and Draconis?

The Egyptians didn't have a connection with Eltanin or Draconis (Thuban was the pole star for the earliest of them (3500 BC) and Draconis wasn't seen as the constellation "Draconis" -- its stars were part of several different constellations including one of the hippopotamus goddess measuring the heavens.

This is where I got my information from that Eltanin was the Pole star in Egyptian times
www.astrology-central.com...
A star in the right Eye of the Dragon, Draco. It was the pole star about 3500 BC
also here
stars.astro.illinois.edu...
ELTANIN (Gamma Draconis). Because it was the pole star during a time of ancient Egypt, Thuban is the most famed star of Draco
and here
www.garyosborn.moonfruit.net...#/bauvals-10450-bc/4516445723

What if artifacts told of a communications or 'beacon' type device placed deep under the ocean that points to 'home' (Eltanin) and giving the location of the device? (Eltanin antenna)

Ah... you DO know that the name, Eltanin, is the Arabic name for the star and not the name of whoever might live or have lived there, right?
Yes I am aware of that

The Smithsonian Institute would have received any artefacts from these caves because it funded the expedition, and in my opinion they are more than likely covering up true history by withholding information learned from expeditions they fund. The Smithsonian Institute people sound to me like they're a right dodgy crew:
www.stewartsynopsis.com...
Suppressed finds in The Grand Canyon, New England, Alabama

The Smithsonian and the US government are covering up details of past archeological discoveries that would rock current understanding of the past to “protect its people.”  The most important archaeological institute in the United States, the Smithsonian Institute, has been actively suppressing some of the most interesting and important archaeological discoveries made in the Americas.

If this is true of the Smithsonian Institute then it is an absolute and utter disgrace.
Thanks for taking the time to read this thread folks :~)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join