It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus, Pole Shifts, Supervolcanoes, Oh My!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

I totally agree with you. Too much of a coincidence. The bible, revelations goes without saying. Bowls of gods anger. I would say any naysayers read current events then roll your eyes over the bible even if you are not religious you may suprise yourselves and others.
One more thing doomsday aint the end, more like out with the old in with the new. People derail threads that are shared for the benefit of others to learn and decide for themselves but they don't get the chance because before it can go any further the thread is trashed.
I would like nothing more than a thread regarding 2012 to be made here on ats where we will put everything possible in there. I'm sick of hearing scientific bollocks and bulls!?_- saying its not happening or can't happen. Who are they? Filling us with the same old over and over again. Yet we continue to follow.
I know what I believe and it isn't because of proof, its what I feel is the truth.
So if anyone is interested in a challenge and wants to put it out there? Go for it.

One thing though can you call it, “2012 What We Feel To Be Truth”

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Mistakes are constantly being made because people rely on "feelings". That is why testing is done and that is why the science you refuse to understand has done testing and demonstrates quite handily that 2012 claims such as Nibiru/whatever are hoaxes.

How many people have lost money on "feelings." They bet on stocks, and gambling all of the time using their "feelings" and lose all of the time. "Feelings" are not very good at figuring out what is happening in the world.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So this could be an indicator that the poles are being interupted since water is reactive to electromagnetic energy waves.

Not possible. The Earth's magnetic field barely moves a compass and you want it to do what? Not happening. There isn't enough energy involved. Remember that the Earth's field is relatively static. Place a wire by a magnet and nothing appears on a voltmeter - nada. Move the wire and see a change. Also, if the Earth's magnetic field is slowly changing then the frequencies produced would be so low that water would not be affected.

It was a good guess, but doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by kyle43

Since when is the sun going to tear us apart? Could you give a source to this claim?
The threat of nuclear war is lower now than it ever has been. I am not claiming that a rogue nation could set off a bomb. I am saying that the threat of nuclear war is low.

Actually the Doomsday clock is at 6 minutes to Midnight at the moment. Certainly not at levels during the 80s etc, but not so low that you can claim that the threat is lower than it has ever been.

www.thebulletin.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

Doomsday CLock

IT IS 6 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
2010: International cooperation rules the day. Talks between Washington and Moscow for a follow-on agreement to the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty are nearly complete, and more negotiations for further reductions in the U.S. and Russian nuclear arsenal are already planned. Additionally, Barack Obama becomes the first U.S. president to publicly call for a nuclear-weapon-free world. The dangers posed by climate change are still great, but there are pockets of progress. Most notably: At Copenhagen, the developing and industrialized countries agree to take responsibility for carbon emissions and to limit global temperature rise to 2 degrees Celsius.

The clock is more than the threat of nuclear war as shown here for the reasoning of placing the clock at 6 minutes to midnight.

The clock was set at 9 to midnight back in 1998 with India and Pakistan showing the spread of nuclear weapons.

The doomsday clock is not just about nuclear war potential.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Interestin link here? Well I think so
spaceweather.com...
Solar flares etc 7-9 days from now? 911
Might be eventful.
Bowls of gods anger, coincidence?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I missed the place about projected flares. Can you provide a quote or better link to the subject material? Thanks

I did enjoy the nice photo of the glory. I see them all of the time, but that one was was quite nice.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Okay okay... I like what I'm starting to see here.

Bring on the evidence people! On 9/11/10, I'll post a humongous list containing EVERY 2012 doomsday scenario I can dig up. Hopefully something does happen because we need another shift. If not, oh well.

stereologist, thanks for being this thread's official debunker. much appreciated. keep it comin folks!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

I think the archaelogical evidence does show that sometimes on this planet catastropic events happen.
Every once in a while you'll see a article talking about divers who found a whole city (with roads) on the bottom of the ocean floor. It will appear for about 3 or 4 days and just vanish with no mention of the article on CNN or other News sites.
So apparently some event does happen...now whether or not its going to happen in 2012 is debateable. We might be off a couple of thousand of years who knows.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

The ice core records are infallible. They present abnormal levels of certain elements every 3600 years. Do the research quietly and you may just blow your own mind with the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Really? I don't believe you. Why don't you tell us where you got this information. I'd like to know where this was found, the elements, anything whatsoever to substantiate this claim.

Is this just another hoax that you are perpetrating? I believe it is.

Although this type of research has been done for years there is no mention of any cyclic appearance in the journals where this information would have been originally published.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Can you substantiate this anecdote of disappearing articles?

This is a typical technique to imply a cover up. Can you give us anything that can be followed up such as an actual newspaper article?

The typical catastrophe that destroys a city is war or earthquake. If there had been catastrophes there would be much more evidence that ruins under the sea. Why don't we see more evidence. Cities cover such a small area of the world?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join