It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leslie Kean on Colbert Report video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Colberts reaction demonstrates the typical arrogant behavior of non-believers, what a jerk.

link

Interview

MOD NOTE:
Please do NOT just post a video link with absolutely no description and no personal commentary.
Posting video links - please read!!

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use - Please read!!
1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

[edit on August 25th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cooljayman

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cooljayman

Colberts reaction demonstrates the typical arrogant behavior of non-believers, what a jerk.

Cooljayman.....

I actually view that interview very differently to you.

I think Colbert made the interview very entertaining & informative.

His "hard" questions enabled Kean to respond with informative answers, as was his intention.

He gave Kean plenty of scope to speak & work through the issues.

I think it was OK!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If you have watched the show before you would notice that he acts a similar way towards all the guests.

Its a comedy show.

Im sure Leslie Kean knew what she was getting into when she agreed to go on the show.

Cheers

[edit on 25-8-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I wonder what a hard-hitting news show like the Colbert Report is doing on Comedy Central? Weird!

Lighten up. The entire show is sarcasm laced rhetoric meant to showcase foolishness in politics.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
1. This interview has already been discussed in some detail in the existing thread:

Leslie Kean: UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record (new book)

Originally posted by uforadio
I have extracted only the Leslie Kean's interview from "The Colbert Report" aired last night (August 23, 2010).

Here you can watch the video:
UPDATE:
Youtube has already removed the link but video is now uploaded officialy so you can now use this link instead:
www.colbertnation.com...

2. Note the first youtube video was removed at the request of the copyright holder, so don't be surprised if additional youtube links are also removed. However the official video link cited above is probably the one that should be used.

3. Numerous flaws in Kean's logic are discussed in the existing thread, but I thought she handled herself reasonably well with Colbert. His most talented guests actually respond by joining in the banter but Leslie Kean decided to play it straight which is fine too. But cooljayman if you think Colbert was acting like a jerk, I assume you haven't seen many of his interviews? He always acts goofy like that no matter how serious the subject.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I agree, like I said its a comedy show, so obviously Colbert is going to try and get some good laughs during the interview. But I thought he was fair and actually gave her a chance to answer his questions.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
French generals heheheh LOL still.... a fair interview as far as he goes)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

top topics

join