It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] sydney/swans SOLVED!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did a boolean on sydney swans.... CRUX

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Congratulations again JC!

I tried a search for Sydney swans (after you posted the solve) but all I got were the posts on the Find the Rings forum.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashcat
Congratulations again JC!

I tried a search for Sydney swans (after you posted the solve) but all I got were the posts on the Find the Rings forum.

I sadly found out after this discovery that you have to set the date range back to "the beginning" to find this stuff...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ok, the clues ... unseen / hidden
The link at the top of the page has phantom in it.

Now, the next line... the path is like a mirror.. I have tried many words forwards, backwards, and mirrored images of each other. Nothing.

Now, we need to find the truth.. well, this leads me back to the mirror. Can a mirror lead us to the truth. Well with a specific type of Phantom it can.... Yes, our famous Vampire! Just some random thoughts..... hope it helps someone

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
lol

Okay, I think that I am addicted to this site/game... I've been doing research, typing in all sorts of combinations, words, etc and hitting the Refresh button on this thread for the past 3 hours checking to see if anyone has had any updates....

I think I have a problem... we need to start a Find The Rings support group... haha

[edit on 21-6-2004 by sillinous]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Sydney swans you could have at least used my team the hawkes

Congratulations JC! you da man

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
nice going guys, I knew we were close!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
New Idea:
ok, go to www.hammurabi5.com...
then click on Smirkley
now leave that open and look at our newest code.
It talks about being hidden and unseen. The link above that says phantom
well... a phantom is unseen and hidden
ok, then it talks about the path and mirror, then to seek the truth
Well, what phantom can be revealed by a mirror?
A Vampire
Now go back to the smirkley post...
Wth a mirror, you can also see behind you....
So, went to the hammurabi and clicked on smirkley that took me to that site
Now, look at the first poster on that thread.
What is written under the name?
Vampire....
well, next in the code is reveal the truth.
go back to smirkley and look at the the signature
He has the truth.
Well, then the code says, show the next step..... well, he gives 3 steps to obtain truth right?
it all fits in perfectly...
but, I can`t find anything....

Maybe this can help someone...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Good work JC

I have an idea just to put out there. It says "the path is like a mirror". I figure that this means the path we need on 5s site will be in some part mirrored. Just something to think about.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ok, new idea... hope this helps someone:

1) In front of you, sometimes hidden, sometimes unseen, yet always there.....
Truth

Hidden unseen always.......If truth is hidden and unseen...
ignorance

he path is like a mirror....
an ATS mirror site

Reveal the truth.... if you reveal the truth from ignorance...what do you do?
Deny Ignorance

now... type in www.denyignorance.com...
what do you see?
You will see: no website configured at this space. Notice that this is just a page.

Now, type in www.denyignorance.com...
You will get an: error 404 or similar error

So, the code is two fold.... it helps is get the words.... but is also tells us that THIS is the conspiracy.

Next Code: Reveal the Truth.
we must find the last www.denyignorance.com... or www.denyignorance.com...?/?? in order to get to the truth that there is a site.
it is hidden but, we need to reveal the truth

After we can reveal the truth to the site is there, then we will be able to Show the Next Step

Just an idea... hope it helps

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Man I was thinking along the lines of............

1) In front of you, sometimes hidden, sometimes unseen, yet always there.....

Air/Oxygen

2) The path is like a mirror....

If you breathe air on a mirror, it builds up condensation.

3) Reveal the truth....

If you write on a mirror with condensation, after it dries, the message will vanish until condensation his it again. then the hidden message will reappear.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
THIRD(stage), it is accepted as being self-evident.

as in seeing the truth in a mirror?

hmmm

*edit speeling*

[edit on 21-6-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
did you see that your post got hijacked? click your name on the hamm5 site?
or maybe it didnt get hijacked at all, -5- or should I call you Cromeline, kidding of course. Or am I?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
No it wasnt hijacked, he linked to the post I made.

'should I call you Cromeline',....
...no you shouldnt.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What do you mean a Vampire can be revealed by a mirror?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He ment that a vampire can be revealed, because he doent have a reflection in a mirror.

Smirkley, Im only messing with ya, if you check that link out again, youll see -5- edited what you said and put in a note. Its like some of the other clues where old posts have been edited.

God

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't think this leads to anything, but I mentioned it in chat... thought I'd mention it here too. It might help to give us some ideas.

The thing says: 'like a mirror' I figured looking glass is another word for mirror. I searched looking glass and I got this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread is about a spy plane. There is another thread on this type of plane somewhere on ats... it supposedly can 'mirror' commands/controls or something. I forgot exactly what, but it mirrors something. This plane is also a boeing, like the plane from the thread JC found. The plane's (nicked named the 'looking glass') code name is alice. Alice Springs is a place in Australia. I did more searches and I eventually found a memeber named 3of7 who is from Alice Springs. Came across another member too named SouthernCrossBastard.

I spent hours searching things related to 'looking glass' and 'alice' and tons of stuff. Found lots of things having to do with Pine Gap and Alice Springs in Australia.

I really don't think I've found anything groundbreaking.... just a bunch of HUGE coincidences. I think the final clue to solve (to get the second ring) is going to (maybe) have something to do with a location in Australia. Even though the rings aren't in physical locations and more... I believe they are still going to have something to do with the locations they were supposed to be in. But that's just speculation on my part.

Oh and BTW, JC rocks this hunt.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey heres an idea to consider. We have been given a bunch of clues relating to consellations (CRUX and such), so maybe when it says:

In front of you, sometimes hidden, sometimes unseen, yet always there.

....it is reffering to stars. Stars are always in front of you no matter where you are. Not to mention they are sometimes hidden/unseen (due to daylight). Not saying this really gets us any closer but maybe it has some merit.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'll second that theory. Good one Shark.

new topics

top topics

join