It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this accurate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
link

Here's a pretty long read for those of you interested in
secret societies. I am not an expert on this, but I find
the topic fascinating.

Tyler, I'm hoping you will be able to give some type of
input (true or false).

These are the topics covered:

Part 1: Overview of the Masonic conspiracy.

Part 2: Pyramid structure of Freemasonry.

Part 3: Pyramid structure of the al-Qaeda.

Part 4: Modern terrorism & Bible prophecy.

Part 5: Christ's warning to His Church

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
that's an interesting article, which I'll need to reread about 5 times as although it gives a lot of information, the individual chapters don't seem to form any sort of coherent conclusion.

The first part is what interested me the most, as years back I did see something on British television about a french secret society that allegedly sheltered Mary Magdalene and her unborn child of Jesus after the crucifixion. The information given here on Sion I found very useful.

As far as the pyramid and cell structure goes - it's a common structure in all organisations, so I'm not sure I'd attach too much significance to the fact Freemasonry and terrorist groups both have the same organisational layout. However I'll keep reading this and let you know if I change my mind. It's refreshing to read something that is potentially 'anti-masonic' without being hysterical

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thank you for your insight arc. I'm still waiting for the "ALL KNOWING" tyler to provide an explanation, after all he claims to know a lot on secret societies.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc
The first part is what interested me the most, as years back I did see something on British television about a french secret society that allegedly sheltered Mary Magdalene and her unborn child of Jesus after the crucifixion. The information given here on Sion I found very useful.

This refers to the Merovingian Dynasty...I'd have to dig out my sources before I could add any more info.

BTW, 29mv29...I've learned through experience with Tyler here, that his methods of posting almost *always* require that the reader of his posts must either already know something about his info or at least be able to do some background research. An accurate anology to getting concise answers from Tyler is like going to the dentist for a root canal & not even getting any anasthesia. I find that if I've already got *some* idea of what he's talking about, usually I start getting light bulbs flashing on due to old memories of research that I haven't touched for years...Then I've gotta go look it up again...

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Tyler was banned.

Tyler, don't ask me again something ! Now, I understand why you are banned.

When I took your defense, I did a mistake.I'll not do that mistake another time !

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i know some things about #'s 1, 2, 4, and 5, but where are you guys reading this long article??? tell me where so i can read it....

yes, i have also read about the merovignian's and the 'elite' families in power..... i thought the actual 'order' associated with Mary Magdelene was the Ancient Melchizedek Order....

As far as Christ and His church, i thought that was a great 'story' but was mostly based upon a 'watered-down' twisted and translated story from the incomplete bible, (or book of babel) that was primarily used by ancient and present governments for control of citizens...(like church AND state).....

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Completely inaccurate.

Yes, masonry has a pyramid structure.

It might take 14 years for a 3rd degree mason to make Grand Master, maybe even more, but once he does he holds the cards, not some secret "34th degree" or the 33rd degrees.

The pyramid structure is not anything bad, it is no different than the Federalist system that America was founded on (and thanks to democrats poorly follows).

Because Freemasonry founded America.

top topics

join