It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best kept secret by the Military?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In the UK, probably the biggest military secret is the present day successor to Operation CANDID - the contingency plan to protect the Monarch in wartime.

Followed, a close second, by the UK military's involvement in the wartime continuity of UK Central Government - i.e. The PYTHON Concept.

Despite being in operation since 01 May 1968, very little of the UK Government's PYTHON Concept has entered the public domain - in fact most UK residents are completely unaware of this highly classified organisation.

zero lift

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The best kept secret, I think, is that most of the hot chicks I've seen are Marines!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Why we have to pay for haircuts.

Right on!,ive been cutting my own hair for years.Its hard at first but you get the hang of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'll say the secret moon base, which is where I am currently at the moment.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's obvious and and the same time secret. Black projects and how advanced they are. As someone else stated the Skunkworks was working on tech 50 years ahead of what the public knew in the 60's just think where they are now.
My big four choices would be:

1. Miltary use of Space. Does anyone here think all they have up there are communication and survelience sattelites? You know the military loves to have the "high ground".

2. Particle, Laser and other assorted "beam" weaponary. There has been a ton of money spent on these.....some of them must have panned out.

3. Sorta piggybacking on #2 HAARP. Again there must have been a reason for building it in Alaska. Hmmmm a "science" project that can heat up the Ionosphere placed up by the North Pole where most Russian MIRV warheads would come from..... Nah just a coincidence. Nothing to see here. Never mind that it has a power supply the size of good sized city. HAARP has got to have some serious miltary applications as well as the science research.

4. Underwater ability of the U.S. in propuslion, detection and weaponery.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well, as someone that HAS held a Top Secret Clearance in the USMC and worked in Communication I can say that "Some" of the best kept secrets of the military are quite mundane (-Omega- has the right Idea) the biggest secret at the time was (this was 25 years ago mind you) strapping an O5 arty piece into the back end of a C-5 and firing at targets on the ground ( we are talking a 30 foot deep crater )

I personally think the best kept secret is in explosive ordinance the chemical make up, to get the biggest "bang for the buck" as it were.

Some of the best military secrets aren't held by the military at all, but but the military suppliers, that should have been the question.....what military technologies are coming that the public knows nothing about

Currently, the best keep secret of the military is just like the best keep secret anywhere else, it's something only 3 people know about, as long as two of them are dead

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The secret that the military of USA is hiding is Usama Ben LAden. He worked in CIA once. He then left from CIA for some reason and went to Afghanistan and then bacame a terror. Does'nt it sound strange? How did he make army out of afghans while the CIA was keeping him in sight. See, the CIA never leaves the ones who worked there even if they quit.
The truth is Usama Ben Laden is not an Afghan terrorist but CIA's person who makes terror on America to let people think Muslims are attacking them, and that way they can attack back and say to people and other Nations that they are deffending themselfes. The father of George Bush was in conflict with the father of Sadam Husein so George Bush told the people that Sadam was a terrorist and attacked him.
The twin towers were also blown up by the government of USA but they told people that it was Usama BEn Laden so that there could be a purpose of fighting with Iraq and taking the Oil. The battle of USA with Iraq was for Oil. That is what they really wanted, otherwise why did they take it. It belonged to Iraq. CIA does not obey the rules of the government. It looks like CIA is the head of USA. It seems like The MAIN AIM OF GEORGE BUSH IS TO WHIPE MUSLIMS OFF THE FACE OF EARTH.
Right now USA is trying to build bases aroun Russia because Russia is the main enemy of the USA that does not let them to take over Asia and the muslimic nations and other nations that once were under the USSR. It's for Russia that USA makes reasons to attack any country otherwise he would'nt need any reasons to attck and destroy. George Bush wants to attack Iran now because that is one of the major Islamic places. He is telling people that Iran is making Nuke bombs to be able to take over.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
the best kept secret, is the alien agenda......

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The best kept secret of the military is also the best kept secret of the world: Free Masons control. 33 degree Freemason is the peek of there ranking system for the number 33 is the angle at which the Great Crossing accures. Their exposure has surfaced threw the past 7 years, and they further more clentch their grip tighter on us. Irony long last its meaning in the past 100 years, the entire grand scale being implimented and secured just in TIME. Not to much more we can do but influence as many as possiable but... by next month is all starts...Find peace and show peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How random and disorganized things really are. The military works like a nest of ants, with a lot of running around in circles before anything is ever accomplished.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

Originally posted by WestPoint23
What is the best kept secret by the Military?

Hi WestPoint23, a very good question, but I suppose that you mean the real biggest secrets, those who are deep hidden in the so called black projects.
Well, this is my take on it.

Look for a moment of what Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works said in a lecture shortly before he died.
Read it again and let it sunk in your brain for a moment.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity....Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Most people would say, no, shout immediately, that he doesn’t mean that at all, that he is saying it just for the fun, or wishful thinking or whatever.
Because that can’t be real, because if that’s true we would know it already of course.
And look at the space shuttle, that is the best state of the art technology what we have today, right?
It can’t be better then that.

Well in my opinion absolute wrong.
Look at the speed of were our technology is improved in a few decennia, it is total unbelievable.
This improving of our technology, has a big connection with the Ufo phenomena, The Extraterrestrial reality.
Show me the proof then you would ask.
Well, take the time to look at this,

many military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses has came forward so far to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

Source; www.disclosureproject.com...

Source; www.projectcamelot.net...

Research shows that over the past 75 years a number of significant breakthroughs in energy generation and propulsion have occurred that have been systematically suppressed. Since the time of Tesla, T. Townsend Brown and others in the early and mid-twentieth century

Source; www.aero2012.com...

I can go on and on, but most of you are aware of that.

These are in my view the best kept secrets by the Military.
And I am convinced that what Ben Rich stated there, is no science fiction but hidden science fact.

[edit on 6/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

I haven't read past the OP, so this has probably been said ... a lot ... on this thread.

But surely your question is a mute point ... if we 'knew' ... then it wouldn't be a secret ... let alone 'best kept' secret.

Just thinking out loud ... I'll shut-up and go away now.

Woody.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Navy just got a car that can operate under water or on land. Just like a TIMEX. never stops running.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by CLT1985]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join