It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best kept secret by the Military?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i still say that the greatest military secret could be hide right befor our eyes

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A military operation was just closed in Marysville and no one will ever know what has taken place

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Check out the Preventive Medicine/Environmental Health section of Dewitt Army Community Hospital. I know for a fact that there was a study of Gulf war vets med records run thru there to find any possible patterns and/or links to the symptoms and the soldiers displaying these symptoms.

Originally posted by ANOK
The best kept secret?

Why mine, and a lot of other Gulf War vets medical records have "gone missing", and the cause of Gulf War Syndrome.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I vote for the right in front of our eyes theory.

This way the best kept secret is that 'The best kept secret' is not a secret that has been kept. The best place to keep 'The best kept secret' is in a place that is not secret, that is to say 'The place best kept secret', which is completely different from 'The best place kept secret'. So we are looking for 'The best place to keep a secret', in order to find 'The best kept secret', which could only be kept in the place that is 'The best place to keep a secret', I personally suspect that this place is in a secret location. So in order to know 'The best kept secret', we will have to visit,'The best place to keep a secret', secret. It seems to follow that 'The most secret place' is the best place to keep 'The best kept secret', but this may not be case. Since everyone looking for 'The best kept secret', will be looking for a secret place, it would be best to move 'The best kept secret' to some place that is not 'The most secret place'. Simply put 'The most secret place' is not the best place for the 'The best kept secret' to be kept secret. The next logical step, is to realize that when those looking for 'The best kept secret' do not find it at 'The place kept most secret', they will go looking for 'The place kept most secret, except for the 'The most secret place' place'. To keep things as simple as possible, I will refer to ' The place kept most secret, except for 'The most secret place' place' as, 'The place that is almost the most secret place'. Now there is a question about if 'The most secret place' is the best place to keep,'The best kept secret except for 'The best kept secret'. That way when someone finds 'The most secret place', they will most likely think that the secret that is kept in 'The most secret place' is 'The best kept secret'. That way 'The best kept secret' will still be kept secret, in 'The place that is almost the most secret place'.

But, being a loyal ATS member,

they would quickly realize that the secret kept at 'The most secret place', while it is a secret that deserves being kept in a secret place, is not quite a secret worthy of being 'The best kept secret'. This would then lead one to explore the next most secret place, 'The place that is almost the most secret place'. And since 'The place that is almost the most secret place', is the place where The best kept secret' is being kept secret, it is easy to see why this place ('The place that is almost the most secret place'), is not the best place to keep 'The best kept secret'.

So instead of keeping 'The best kept secret' in 'The place that is almost the most secret place', the best place to keep 'The best kept secret', may well be the place that is slightly less secret than 'The place that is almost the most secret place'. This is, for ease of dicussion, ' The place that is almost 'The place that is almost the most secret place', this place, being a secret place, (but not 'The most secret place'), where 'The best kept secret', is to be kept secret. This is, however, the most likely place for someone who did not find 'The best kept secret' in either 'The most secret palce' or 'The place that is almost the most secret place', to look for 'The best kept secret'. And a secret kept in 'The place that is almost 'The place that is almost the most secret place', is unlikely to be confused with 'The best kept secret', even if it is 'The secret that is almost 'The secret that is almost the best kept secret'' is the secret that is being kept secret.

So taken to its logical endpoint, 'The best kept secret' should be kept in 'The least secret place', 'The least secret place' being the last place someone looking for a secret place, would expect to find a place holding 'The best kept secret'

So all that is required is to look in 'The least secret place', and the secret that is found there will be 'The best kept secret'.

How much easier could it be? (and there is even 1 character remaining ).

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hmm, that makes a whole lot of sense. though it most likely is where the 'secret of secrets' would be kept because that is the last place we would look for it. saying that, would there really be such a secret? maybe after all this conspiracy there are no secrets after all.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How about how they sway media etc and textbooks to glaze over thigns liek the bay of pigs and other military failures?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'd be laughing if the best kept secret would be that there are no secrets.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
back when i was RA, (regular army as in volunteered not drafted)

the biggest cover up were the alcoholics,
left overs from WWII, Korea, who were busted several times,
but were permitted to try to get their 20yr retirement.

back then there was type of compassion...
now-a-days, it seems the GI is a throw-away commodity
re; the un-covered again Walter Reed Hospital shortcomings
(i believe there was a Vietnam era scandal too)

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
I'd be laughing if the best kept secret would be that there are no secrets.

Nooo don't say that! It would be so boring if the military scientists just declared that they're actually hiding nothing! lol the ATS weaponry forum would be like:

"oh..."

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Best secret of the Military...would be...aaaaargh

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What?

One other soul on the entire planet bold enough to mention the "stealth" program out loud (and by stealth, we're not talking about avoiding a radar signature, but surveillance by passenger airliners using synthetic aperture radar (SAR) and ultrasonic cameras to identify and track sex offenders on foot and in vehicles as provided for by Megan's Law).

Surveillance on child predators is the only justification compelling enough to "warrant" surveillance by passenger airliners, and the only cause with the emotional appeal to keep insiders from leaking the details.

"Chemtrails" are simply artificial contrails spewed out by military pilots flying military jets or leased passenger airliners performing surveillance of civilians. A compromise was worked out, probably on capital hill, requiring the military to telegraph their presence by injecting an additive into the fuel lines to create visual contrails.

Watch this thread draw out excessive ridicule in order to put a lid on this information gaining popularity. Few will persist where ridicule is most intense: as the markets hate uncertainty, the ego hates ridicule. But perhaps Shakespeare said it best, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Google "airliner surveillance" to find some of my other postings.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I hate to sound like a dick, and admittedly, I did not take the time to read most of the thread, but seriously:

What is the point of this thread???? The best kept secrets are obviously the ones we dont #ing know about!!! damn. Someone should be slapping themselves on the forehead right now for even making this.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is a great thread but it really hasnt gotten up to speed yet. I would say we should try to guess the areas in general, for example I bet it has more to do with politics and compromises the military has made, with idustry , selling arms to countries, assasinations, selling out other countries and such, scandals like that.

grey goo-self replicating nano technology is still decades off. Nukes in space, too easily detected.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The best kept secret is still secret.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The best ones I know of SO FAR are the Manthatten Project, SDI, F117 Nighthawk (plus other Black Projects), ETs, and probably the "other" Space Program. Maybe Bush's best kept secret is his goal to bring together US, Canada, and Mexico to one big country. But as many have said already their best kept secret is of course the projects we havn't known about or don't know yet.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trojanex
its the ones we know nothing about...

I know I came in way late on this, but Trojanex is right. Just to give you an idea of how secret the military can keep things, the Stealth Bomber (and fighter I believe...not positive, though) was developed in the 1960's. The public didn't know about them until the first gulf war in 1991. So yeah, it's reasonable to think that stuff that's being worked on right now won't be seen for possibly 30 - 50 years or more... And that's just weaponry. If there is something they don't want us to know about, we won't know about it until they tell us. They're that good at keeping secrets.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by imwithstupid
i still say that the greatest military secret could be hide right befor our eyes

The fact they created, and might control the internet? I like the way you posted that

The thread is not contridictory. I can say the biggest secret is the unaccounted 2.3 Trillion dollars. Yet the secret is where it went.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Probably the best kept secret on the military is the creation of ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not sure what the best kept secret is,but I rate the Manhattan project as a very well kept secret of its time.

Also I made a thread about how Lockheed hid their airplane factory during WW2,which was a pretty big thing to hide at the time!

Factory camo thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I'm not pimping my thread BTW,but it does have a link to some very clever Camo work.

The only other secret that I know the military is hiding is the fact that they all wear skimpy pink frilly knickers when they go into battle...

OK the last one was speculation..

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Its the hot guys being hidden by all those BDUs

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join