It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best kept secret by the Military?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
none of us even know about the best kept secret

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
[edit on 28/8/04 by COMSEUR]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In my opinion the best kept secret of the military/industrial complex is that earth is just an alien farm in which they use the population for experiments with the soul, promote conflicts etc. Along with this goes another 'best kept' secret and that is that Venus is a planet with a atmosphere and population similar to ours on earth but slightly (maybe several hundred years)more advanced. But earth humans have been so heavily indoctrinated that Venus is (1) hot (2) deadly atmosphere (3) molten lava (4)continuous lightning that they can scarcely believe that it could be populated. They fail to understand that all of this bogus information from Venus come from government sources, just as all the rest of the information they receive. And all information is biased toward what the MIC wants you to believe. The truth is out there but its very, very tough to find.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Recently read about the Micro wave tank being used in iraq think it was on rense.com melting people and vehicles could have been a test run.

Anyway sounds nasty.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I personally think the best kept secrets by the military is something they've intended to or inadvertently done to the US population, the real truth about Alien's and UFO's, the truth about September 11, "black project" aircraft like the Aurora and the existence of a military space platform.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the best secret is the moon base

[edit on 2-9-2004 by vertexc]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
"NASA never asked Paul C. Fisher to produce a pen. When the astronauts began to fly, like the Russians, they used pencils, but the leads sometimes broke and became a hazard by floating in the [capsule's] atmosphere where there was no gravity. They could float into an eye or nose or cause a short in an electrical device. In addition, both the lead and the wood of the pencil could burn rapidly in the pure oxygen atmosphere."
[edit on 24-6-2004 by Laxpla]

Umm.. ALL off the oxygen would burn rapidly in a pure oxygen atmosphere. Not to mention, no one would be alive to use these pencils..

And I think the best kept secret, would be something like the Philadelphia project, or Roswell. Something that people know happened, but can only speculate on what really happened.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Logic]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
best kept secrets:

1. Russia has manned Cosmos Interceptor Killer Satellites armed with charged particle beam and neutron particle beamweapons,
2. Russia has manned bases on the moon,
3. Russia has manned electrogravitic platforms called Cosmospheres floating high over our heads and in other land and sea areas of the earth.

These super weapons were developed in secret by Russia and deployed suddenly during the closing months of 1977. The United States has no equivalent space triad and is at a great military disadvantage as a result.

4. Russia has OPERATIONAL Star Wars Defence System
5. Soviet spy stole Nikola Teslas secrets
6. SOVIET SCALAR ELECTROMAGNETIC WEAPONS (Scalar Electromagnetics is Electrogravitation)
7. Sovied did weather controll over USA since 1960
8. Soviets used Death Ray weapons in their Hind helicopters in Afghanistan
9. Humans can and do engineer some earthquakes
10. Russians blew up Challenger
11. Russians deployed CHARGED PARTICLE BEAM WEAPONS
12. Russians deployed NEUTRON PARTICLE BEAM WEAPONS

Link

no, how that for best kept russian secrets.
should we make US best kept secret list?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I saw this on Weekly World News. . .
Apparently Vice Prez Dick C. is a robot!
Who knew?

Hey, at least he's a happy robot!

Ok, just playing around
Seriously though, I think the best kept secret involves the real history of the Earth, as well as the origins of the human species. Additionally I think that the military has some very "far out" technology, things that probably capitalize on the zero-point field.

Anyone interested in reading more about the zero-point craft should read Nick Cook's book "The Hunt for Zero Point". Fascinating book that details the history of secret aircraft programs (in Nazi Germany & US).

MK

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The best kept secret, is the "Truth". But its slipping out...............

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
its what happen in Mexico a few mounths ago. think about 1 or 2 news reports then it was a "dead" story. so how do you shut-up all the eye witness- fear thats the millatry's best keep secret. they use fear to solve big problems

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
what happened a few months ago?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
the best kept secret is probably the cord attached to the back of Bush and the functioning realist eagle eyes as sported by 1980's stylee action man..

comes complete with interchangeable clothing and list of excuses and brush off's!

(common sense sold seperately)

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
what happened a few months ago?

the lights over Mexico City. its no joke or hoax it really happen. from what i heard the poilt that spotted them has fallen off the face of the earth. the US and Mexican goverment said nothing. not even that a F-18 or F-16 locked one up. that was the last news report there was on the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well, it's probably close to the "obvious cover stories" involved in many conspiracy stories.

We all know the truth. We just think it's a "lie/work of fiction" told to us by the Gov./Movies/TV/News/Media/Books

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero_snaz
*ponders*

This scene just came to me. . .

Someone sitting at their computer with a pile of brown folders with red SUPER TOP SECRET stamped on them. They are surfing the net and comes upon this site. They see this thread, they found their perfect oppertunity to tell about the secrets they know.
Begins to write.

"The most top secret the US Military has, the most top secret secret in the world is . . . "

As he is about to type what it is, two men in black burst in and drag him from his computer. A team of men seal the house, de contamitation teams come in and clean everything, removeing anything that could hold secrets. Everything is removed and replaced with new stuff.
A new 'typical american family' is brought in to live in their new home, the family of course is a secret, aliens or something.
The neighbours wake up, have new memories placed in their head of the new neighbours and any old memory of the former neighbour, the one removed, are erased.

*looks over his shoulder*

I can imagine it now, a guy wakes up, stretches, goes to his mailbox, sees his neighbor, who is a grey, checking his mail and says, "Hey Bob, you get a haircut because something seems different about you." and the grey just stares at him...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The best kept secret?

Why mine, and a lot of other Gulf War vets medical records have "gone missing", and the cause of Gulf War Syndrome.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Probably that our effective expenditures are a small fraction of profiteering, and that our military is a shell of what it would otherwise be. A chunk of that is to keep this "secret."

Reality appears to bear this out, considering the total bogged down wars we have allegedly "fought," including Viet Nam. The entire purpose of our military appears to be to "not win," and drag out these things to fill the coffers of people who care less about anyone but themselves.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Weather control, but I agree with the other posts on hear that if we knew about it, it wouldn't be a secret.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The whole point of a secret is that people don't know about it, therefore the Best kept secret is something we've never seen, heard about or know about at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join