It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry white teapartier firebombs Democrat office, or so the MSM says...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

There you go, one of the Media Matter indoctrinated.

Tell me oh immaculate one, how did those SILLY Tea Partiers force this guy to firebomb the office.

Boy, the TWISTED logic you people come up with.

Amazing!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

There you go, one of the Media Matter indoctrinated.

Tell me oh immaculate one, how did those SILLY Tea Partiers force this guy to firebomb the office.

Boy, the TWISTED logic you people come up with.

Amazing!

Look at The Rise of Right wing extremitism and tell me that the GOP, MSM or even the Tea Group had nothing to do with this? Guess what, if it's not that then what is it? That's right, no one can.

I find it amazing how The US DOJ and DHS said in mid 09 watch for the rise of right wing extremitism and within weeks of that report The Tea Baggers are introduced to the nation, my, my how short people's attention span is.

Instead of being quick to defend the freedom hating Tea Baggers try actually seeing how things connect back to the GOP and the Baggers. In the span of time that the Baggers weren't on the national focus there was not a single bombing, threatening group but ever since the Baggers have been known every single incident can be connected to The Baggers directly. Last time I chequed but if you firebomb any office it is an act of domestic terrorism. To quote a Bushism, "Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists".

It is just a matter of time before a Bagger takes a life and tries to blame it on The Dems or The Government itself. It is up to the good, honest, decent Tea Party people (I do know in my heart of hearts that some exist) to distance and to seperate yourselves from radical, racist and terroristic persons.

The KKK and The Aryan Brotherhood may not like the fact a black man is in The White House but they have already been told that protect the officeholder because if an assassin hails from thier ranks it will end up bad for us all. They are working with the nation instead of being hell bent against it the way The Baggers are. They were also told that if it uncovered a threat to POTUS' life they are to report the person to The United States Secret Service at once.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Did you read the story?

Apparently not, because the alleged firebomber was a disgruntled employee.
He worked for Carnahan (The Dems), and was upset they didn't pay him.

Amazing the conclusions one can jump to, just amazing.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Did you hear about the angry Jews that fire bombed the German Parliment building back in the early 1930's. Yup ! Never happened, but it was good in order to get the people to hate them. What a ploy, like today with the Obama MSM. If fact, did you know that an ABC reporter actually dressed up as a disgruntled T Party follower and tried to incite violence from an elderly man ? It's true.

It's the left wing (far left wing ) democrats and Obomanites that are the trouble makers and the racists in this nation, not the T party people, not the conservatives. Don't get snookered this November into pulling the lever for the D, look what it cost us the last time we believed what they claim is truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree

Amazing the conclusions one can jump to, just amazing.

Are you new here?

Back on topic, nice of them to jump to conclusions and make claims based on zero evidence. I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not. At this point if another war were to break out in the middle East it would somehow get pinned on the tea parties. Makes me think the tea parties are doing something right since there's this much of an effort going on to discredit them and blame them for things they have nothing to do with.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

LoL youre ACTUALLY saying that the KKK is protecting the president and the Tea Partiers are the enemy......

Not only that, but they are WORSE than the KKK......

Do you listen to yourself before you type this stuff out?

Your logic is very twisted, so much so , that the enemies you SHOULD have you think are your friends, and the ones that you SHOULD make your friends, you think are your enemies.......

Your post is fraught with fear and misinformation......I suggest you do some homework and see who the real enemy is.

That would be the MSM making Tea Partiers and any conservatives, enemies of the state.........its pretty clear that if they are so hell bent on demonizing them at every turn, even before there is evidence.......

Seems to me they are doing something RIGHT

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The article never once states that he is a Tea Party member, just that he fits the demographics of other such members. The whole thing was speculation; something that the media is basically built around.

Perhaps, he joined his fellow "patriots" earlier this year when they burned Carnahan's photo in effigy or placed a coffin on the sidewalk outside his home. On second thought, maybe he's not a Tea Party member. Firebombing your opponent's office seems a little too, um, sane for that group.

That part of the article, whilst making numerous unwarranted partisan digs continues to speculate by saying that he probably isn't a member of the Tea Party.

I must be missing something, because I'm just not seeing what the rest of you are seeing.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Um, I actually live in the area and have watched the Tea Party from its inception. In the beginning, it was mostly retired folks at Town Hall meetings who for possibly the first time in their lives actually asked questions of their elected official.

I also watched it grow, swelling its ranks with even more polite retired people. I watched young families find a voice, and something they believed in show up and talk about -- gasp -- the Constitution!

I was there when Mr. Gladney was beaten down, a quiet minority gentleman trying to sell some flags when he was jumped by not so quiet SEIU hired thugs shouting racial slurs.

I was there when they hurt him bad, and remain in the town that has not brought charges against the attackers.

I also chuckled when I read the story in both the Times and mention of it in the Dispatch because I knew the likelihood of it actually being a Tea Party member was as likely as the Obama Stimulus was keeping unemployment under 8%.

What you may not realize is that the politician in question has more to fear from his own party, and he is not really that nice of a guy.

With all that said, how anyone can make the jump that while the news was false the Tea Party is a Right Wing Terror group is absurd, and the post is so filled with hate it is no wonder it took the GOP and not the elitist racist Democrats to pass Civil Rights in the 60s.

Liberals used to just like to rewrite history; I am laughing right now as I am seeing them now attempt to rewrite the present.

Silly stuff!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieTater
With all that said, how anyone can make the jump that while the news was false the Tea Party is a Right Wing Terror group is absurd, and the post is so filled with hate it is no wonder it took the GOP and not the elitist racist Democrats to pass Civil Rights in the 60s.

The two parties today have essentially switched places since the 1960's.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LeftWingLarry

Keep repeating that, at least in YOUR mind it seems to be true.

Who said if you repeat things enough times, people will begin to believe even the most abhorrent lies.

Also, you can fool some of the people all of the time.
You can fool most of the people some of the time.
You can never fool all of the people any of the time.

I think the lies and cries of racism, terrorism and the OTHER outright LIES have come home to roost.

I hope you and the MSM keep attempting to lie, people are seeing the truth.

Just go to a non partisan source here on the net.

It is OBVIOUS the lies are no longer working.

I suggest something like yahoo news. Go to a partisan liberal hack piece and check the comments.

The TRUTH shall set US FREE!

[edit on 29-8-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

LoL youre ACTUALLY saying that the KKK is protecting the president and the Tea Partiers are the enemy......

Not only that, but they are WORSE than the KKK......

Do you listen to yourself before you type this stuff out?

Your logic is very twisted, so much so , that the enemies you SHOULD have you think are your friends, and the ones that you SHOULD make your friends, you think are your enemies.......

Your post is fraught with fear and misinformation......I suggest you do some homework and see who the real enemy is.

That would be the MSM making Tea Partiers and any conservatives, enemies of the state.........its pretty clear that if they are so hell bent on demonizing them at every turn, even before there is evidence.......

Seems to me they are doing something RIGHT

No one wants the assassin to hail from thier ranks because the way certain laws are written nowadays is one successful assassination will drive this nation into full flegged martial law and no one wants to see that.

At times you must allign yourself with not so nice entities in order to guarantee that this fortress known as The United States Of America and The Constitution forever endures.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So this is the argument here folks.

If you attempt to take the entitlements away from those the Progressives have instituted them for, they have them PROGRAMMED to attack.

Look at Greece as an example.

They feel it is their RIGHT to your labor.

I say light it up. Hell, I have quit working above board. Time for millions of others to do the same.

We are the government, not the bureaucrats and not those forcing us to be slaves to the government, be they the sucklers or the umbrella of workers created under this monstrous federal government.

Remember reading about the increase in the intelligence community?

That had NOTHING to do with foreign enemies. They knew the house of cards was coming down.

Yeah, they brought in another million people to attempt to stop foreign terrorists.

RIGHT!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

So this is the argument here folks.

If you attempt to take the entitlements away from those the Progressives have instituted them for, they have them PROGRAMMED to attack.

Look at Greece as an example.
--Athens would not play ball and refused to take orders from TPTB and look at where it got them.

They feel it is their RIGHT to your labor.

I say light it up. Hell, I have quit working above board. Time for millions of others to do the same.
--Light what up? The Governmental infastructure?

We are the government, not the bureaucrats and not those forcing us to be slaves to the government, be they the sucklers or the umbrella of workers created under this monstrous federal government.
--The Federal Govt needs to be big in order to maintain the aura of "Big, bad Government" that keeps all companies up at night worrying and looking over thier shoulder.

Remember reading about the increase in the intelligence community?

That had NOTHING to do with foreign enemies. They knew the house of cards was coming down.

Yeah, they brought in another million people to attempt to stop foreign terrorists.
--Blame sqaurely TPTB and thier Military Industrial Complex.

RIGHT!

On this you do have valid points but for the sake of the nation what would you do to change this (keep in mind however you have got to keep as much of the system intact as possible)?

On the KKK and Aryan protection order on the Officeholder of POTUS we had and still do not have a single insurance policy that if Obama doesn't do what TPTB want to he'd get 3 in the skull. Both groups have already been told that by guaranteeing protection of POTUS is not a "catalyst" to the indoctrination of racism in America as TPTB gave the people zero assurances that they wouldn't touch or harm POTUS.

Along the same exact lines that Russia and China were deputized by The American people in 2005 to prevent the United States from doing to the Middle East what Germany did to Europa during WWII. So that history does not repeat itself. Using the mistakes of the past to ensure that it does not ever repeat itself.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Constitutional government, period.

The states can do what they want as laid out in the US Constitution. It is not that hard to understand.

If a state wants health, they have health care. Wisconsin and Massachusetts already do this.

Elimination of EVERYTHING that is not Constitutionally mandated.

I would suggest to eliminate most of the cost of the federal government, things like the pensions and the others like it would be this.

Take those pensions, and divide them up between the holders of those pensions. The government should not be the progenitor of anyone's pensions. That is one of the largest things coming down the pike.

The future generations do NOT deserve to be saddled with slavery for us today. Period.

Elimination of a worthless fiat currency that is implemented by fractional reserve banking.

We HAVE to begin to use actual assets for the creation of loans. This system where I create currency by my signature alone is one of the big problems.

Look into that component.

An economic system based on DEBT will always fail. Period.

No more policing other countries. If another country wants to do something, let them do it. As long as it does not attack us, what right do we have to tell them what to do.

The idea of the Constitution was to allow freedom of the individual, this should also apply to the macro as well as the micro.

Pre emptive war is an idea that has not worked in what, 50 years now, and has only caused more problems.

Look at the cause and NOT the symptoms.

I am not a Neo Con, they are progressives in a conservative coating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join