It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry white teapartier firebombs Democrat office, or so the MSM says...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow, Talk about jumping the gun; A Missuri campeign headquarters for Democrat Russ Carnahan was firebombed and an "angry white 50 year old male" was quickly apprehended by the police.

Of course this guy had to be a Tea Party activist, nobody else whould have any motive to firebomb a Democrat's office right?

Man Arrested for Firebombing Russ Carnahan's Campaign Office

St. Louis police have arrested a 50-year-old white man in connection to the bizarre firebombing early yesterday of Congressman Russ Carnahan's campaign headquarters.

Police aren't releasing the man's name until charges are officially filed. No motive was given for the attack, though one could suspect that the perpetrator is not a fan of the congressman. Given what we know of him -- 50, white, angry -- he certainly fits the demographics of a Tea Party member.

Riverfront Times

Well that tears it, those tea partiers have gone too far, now they're resorting to terrorism. We need to start an investigation into that whole insane, raving, dangerous movement right?

Weeell, maybe not...

VANDAL WHO FIREBOMBED CARNAHAN’S OFFICE IDENTIFIED – He’s a Dem Operative & Disgruntled Employee …Update: Carnahan Confesses

Of course, when the “firebombing” was reported local leftists blamed the tea party activists.

Then things got really weird. The police released the suspect and the Carnahan camp went silent. Carnahan employees were seen dumping documents into a dumpster but refused to to talk to reporters. There was a complete blackout on information.

The suspect was reportedly a disgruntled progressive activist employed by Russ Carnahan. An unnamed source familiar with the case released the information. Suspect Chris Powers reportedly was upset because he did not get paid so he firebombed the Carnahan finance offices at 2 in the morning.
What a complete shock.

Gateway Pundit

The MSM got caught red handed with foot-in-mouth disease.

I guess thinking outside the two party system isn't a thought crime after all...

Edited offensive term in title

[edit on 25/8/10 by masqua]

[edit on 8/25/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What really gets me, is how the MSM always interjects race, though only when dealing with white people. Could you imagine if they did the same for blacks? "Angry young black kid robs another white person".

I hate how it's okay to hate on white people and in fact, it's actually "in vogue" to do so but to do the same to another race is worse than murder, rape or child molestation.

--airspoon

[edit on 25-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The government is always looking to bag the Tea Party folks every chance they get. The government uses staged events regulary to try to supress this patriotic movement, by trying to show it as radical and violent. We are deamonized in the MSM often, but it has not slowed this group; it just makes everyone stronger. Bet the MSM will have a feeding frenzy on this.

PeeYou awards to:
ABC
NBC
CBS
CNN
MSNBC

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, what else do you expect from a movement directed by the three-way marriage of the lunatic, evangelical racist right, corporate influence and neoconservative/Israeli interests?

Edit: this statement was tongue in cheek (well, halfway...), but yeah, we can sit back and watch the MSM feeding frenzy.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
What really gets me, is how the MSM always interjects race, though only when dealing with white people. Could you imagine if they did the same for blacks? "Angry young black kid robs another white person".

I hate how it's okay to hate on white people and in fact, it's actually "in vogue" to do so but to do the same to another race is worse than murder, rape or child molestation.

--airspoon

[edit on 25-8-2010 by airspoon]

Funny how that works eh?

White people are currently being targeted in De Moines, yet no MSM coverage or hate crime accusation. Even though it's coined, 'beat whitey night.' (this is fresh,so I'll add the link) www.desmoinesregister.com...

Philly has their mobs of blacks beating on white people and whats that??? Yep crickets, no hate crime, no MSM coverage, nothing.

Akron Ohio a couple of 4th of Julys ago(Obamas first 4th as pres), a family of 4 and 2 friends fall victim to a mob of 50 blacks chanting racial epithets. Yet again, silence for the MSM, no hate crime, no aclu, no nothing....

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog a family of 4 and 2 friends fall victim to a mob of 50 blacks chanting racial epithets. Yet again, silence for the MSM, no hate crime, no aclu, no nothing....

Hey, if the attackers had "I love the Tea Party" tattooed on their foreheads, the MSM might have covered it.

Probably not though; doesn't fit the MSM approved profile...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by Tyr Sog a family of 4 and 2 friends fall victim to a mob of 50 blacks chanting racial epithets. Yet again, silence for the MSM, no hate crime, no aclu, no nothing....

Hey, if the attackers had "I love the Tea Party" tattooed on their foreheads, the MSM might have covered it.

Probably not though; doesn't fit the MSM approved profile...

What are they calling it now???

Oh yea, social justice.

Approved by the USDOJ and the Obama administration.

Hope and Change.

edit:/

As I said in that taxi cab muslim thread. If the media withholds most of the suspects identity, more then likely he/she is going to be a white liberal/Dem or minority. This seems to be the case, most of the time. As in most of the time it's a liberal committing these crimes.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have my issues with how the MSM reports the "news" to us, but does a blogger at a local paper's website really count as mainstream media?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Riverfront Times isn't by any means "Main stream news"

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Good point, although the blog is hosted by the local paper.

Here's a story from a more mainstream source.

Suspect in custody in what police say is arson at Russ Carnahan campaign office

The building is marked with Carnahan campaign signs. Carnahan, first elected in 2004, is locked in a tough election battle with Republican Ed Martin.

Although the congressional seat had been considered reliably Democratic — it was held for many years by former U.S. Rep. Dick Gephardt, a one-time Democratic presidential contender — Carnahan is facing a tough challenge this year. Martin has kept pace on fundraising, and he has criticized Carnahan on a range of issues.

Apart from Martin, Carnahan is weathering a tumultuous political environment. A year ago, several people were arrested at a Carnahan town hall forum after a fracas broke out between protesters and Carnahan supporters.

St Louis Times

They don't come right out and say it buy, they certainly do imply it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

I'm sure that if the thugs are arrested, they will claim that they are targeted because they are black and the victim was white. Then, you will have all of the usual suspects like the racist Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson leading a march againt the injustices of a system that would dare put a thug-criminal in jail if he is black. Remember Jena, Louisiana?

This same kind of thing happened, where a bunch of black older teenagers stalked, then very badly beat a young white child to an inch of his life. The young white kid is now disabled for life but because he was a white and the thugs who tried to kill him were black, the usual suspects were came out and said that the police unfairly arrested these black kids and it should have been treated like an ordinary school fight. 5 or 6 older teenagers beat this kid to within an inch of his life, furthermore this child was much younger and much, much smaller. They stalked him and they tried to kill him, just because he was white and these black kids were trying to get back at white people (their own admission).

Well, the racist Al Sharpton and the racist Jesse Jackson led a march on the town in Louisiana and eventually got the charges for these kids dropped.

The whole time, the MSM was praising these black kids for "standing up for their civil rights" and how dare that white kid allow himself to be assaulted. It is the most disgusting incident I have ever seen and right then and there, I became ashamed of my country. That was a turning point in my life.

Anyway, look it up by googling "Jena 6" (be prepared to get angry). How does this story relate? Because the media is the one that his helping to drive all of this hate against whites. It seems to be in fashion, but only against whites. I believe this to a conspiracy or a plan and their certainly is a purpose to this. It isn't just happenstance.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's not on the MSM because....

He’s a Dem Operative & Disgruntled Employee

If this man would have been remotely connected to anything right wing, you can bet the bank(what's left of it) this would have been plastered all over the networks.

Blogs and the internet are the new media. It's more reputable then the biased agenda driven MSM.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Here's a story from a more mainstream source....

They don't come right out and say it buy, they certainly do imply it.

Maybe it's just a matter of perspective, but I don't read that article as implying anything to do with the Tea Party Movement. It just says it was a 50-ish white man.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

They played up the tension between Carnahan and conservative activists citing that violence broke out between them previously. Implication.

I found out that they did carry an update confirming that it was a campeign staffer. I found this part of the story interesting:

Rep. Carnahan: Man linked to office firebombing was ex-campaign worker

No formal charges have been filed against the individual; the circuit attorney's office has taken the request for charges "under advisement." A police spokesperson said the investigation remains ongoing.

Carnahan said the individual was "paid for one week as a canvasser, was not doing his job, and was subsequently fired."

"It's our hope that someone is going to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," Carnahan said.

STL Today

How can they not be bringing charges for arson?

Even Carnahan's calling for this guy's head. I wonder if there isn't something more to this story.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I wonder if there isn't something more to this story.

Like another botched crime to frame the party and right wingers? Na, unheard of.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Video of the guy who firebombed the office, while working for Carnahan.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
And a photo, too.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hey. the times square bomber was a registered democrat too...
could this be a trend...?

An Islamic terrorist named Faisal Shahzad is the Time Square bomber according to media reports. He is Muslim of Pakistani heritage with dual citizenship in the United States, a registered Democrat in the state of Connecticut who may be an Obama donor.

www.freerepublic.com...

jeez, and they are in power at the moment...is that wackey or what?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This reminds me of a story
When I was 14 years old I met my first angry Tea Party-er.
She was 4
She had her easy bake oven and her tea set out in the back yard, her mother would not let her turn on hose or go inside to get water for her Tea Party.
I heard her cussing about her mom and squatting as she filled her tea pot and Easy bake oven pan so she could have her Tea Party in spite of her mothers wishes that she was not going to play in the mud again.
I turn away and escape as I knew as her neighbor anyone outside was invited to her Tea Party's!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Civil and people who are grounded in reality and common sense will not firebomb anyone's offices.

More proof the Tea Baggers are a plant by TPTB to incite and create violence.

No, honest decent American (I CARE NOT FOR PARTY AFFILIATION) will ever bomb anyone so quit right there.

The Tea Baggers is a domestic right wing terrorist group who needs to be taken down. You want sanity to return to this nation or is it because the GOP is out of power for the first time in nearly 30 years?

The entire liberal movement of the USA during 43's Presidency did not attack one another, no one tried to bomb anyone so using that reality cheque how low will the GOP sink to regain control? Manipulate another fool into bombing something else?

Make no mistake and have no illusion that the bomber will be investigated and if this can be used to finally rid the nation of the Tea Baggers then I say fine. In this day and age we need people who won't try and attack another to help move this nation forward instead of loose cannons who should be placed in a padded cell.

The "Lone Wolf" clause from The USA Patriot Act covers acts like this.

Has anyone noticed that ever since te rise of The Tea Baggers how no GOP office or candidate has been attacked but everytime you turn around a Dem's office is being attacked?

Terrorism and racism with a smidgen of party radicalism is traditionally a very deadly mixture.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join