It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama speech written by iman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
9/11 Mosque Imam Boasts:'Obama's historic speech in Egypt came from me' .
Wednesday, 25 August 2010 06:04 RSN .Walid Shoebat a former Islamic terrorist, whose mother tongue is Arabic as well as understanding the mindset of people from the Middle East, has been doing extensive research in the Arabic speaking media on what Imam Rauf has been saying and writing in the Arabic.
www.rightsidenews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Are they oil business partners too like the Bushes and the Bin Ladens?

And people actually think these extremists are enemies of our leaders.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

I think GOD got sent back to the factory for reprogamming.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

umm what? I dont understand what you meant by that statement

Second line

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

So, the supermodel Iman wrote his speech? What's so shocking about that?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

umm what? I dont understand what you meant by that statement

Second line

It's sluggers latest revelation, that GoodOldDave is really a subliminal message (the initials is G.O.D. = God).

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why doesn't this surprise me?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I often wish people who post stories from these dubious sources would read them.

According to the article, Rauf makes no claim that he wrote the speech, or even that he knew the speech writer who did. (Few politicians write their own speeches)

He simply states that much of what was in the speech mirrored what he wrote himself in a book on how the nations and religions could have better relations.

Wow that’s scary better relations, peace, and with it prosperity.

Perhaps if you read the book, instead of depending upon highly biased sources to tell you what you should think the book is saying, you too might end up seeing some sense in it.

If you don’t bother to investigate these things yourself, and want to take some one else’s word for it, and react according to their own bias, and how they tell you that you should react, in fact you might as well be living under something similar to religious law, because you are allowing other people to formulate and dictate your opinions and perspectives for you.

In a lot of ways this plethora of hate inspired web sites, that butcher facts through omission, creative license, and out and out slander, are more akin to a religious cult than any journalistic effort involving integrity. In fact they often are religious sites, just Christian and Jewish inspired ones as opposed to Islamic ones.

How do they manage to do this? Very easy, they tell people more or less what they know their targeted audience wants to hear.

Sadly that targeted audience is usually bigots, xenophobes and religious zealots from various religions.

I don’t know how wise it is, to not research things yourself, and to allow other people you have never met, form your opinions for you, simply because they are coming from the same irrational fear based perspective and biased on an issue.

To me that seems far more dangerous of a thing, than what many people are imagining Islam represents.

At the very least people who believe these highly biased, commercial, and religious oriented opinion blogs are real news, should actually take the time to read the articles they then manipulate further to pretend they are saying something that they are not.

No where in the article does Rauf claim to have written the speech or to know the writer of the speech.

So it’s either a deliberate lie (the Original Post) or it’s based entirely on shoddy research and bias.

Deny ignorance, don’t spread it!

top topics

join