It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens there to lead you away from the truth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
OK, this is gonna be a difficult thread. I want to share with you my personal conclusions on the UFO and Alien matter. But first let me tell me a little about myself. I'm 36, from the Netherlands and I lived for almost 8 years in Germany. Traveling to and through (with a V8 (®Karl Benz)) the USA was one of my biggest dreams. Indeed, was my biggest dream, I still would love to do it, but I would need a time machine to go at least 30 years back in time. The USA is a broken dream.
My only education is elementary school and that's not because I don't have the skills to do more. I could have attended a university, my sister did, successfully, several times, and she says I'm smarter than her.
I'm a loner and had a rough life so far, been into organized crime, had many, many various jobs at various levels and all kinds of branches.
I worked behind the counter in a bar, worked in a junkyard and crushed cars, I've been a cabby, international deliveryman, vice-chief of a transport company, worked at an fully automated molten aluminum-press, build xerox machines and had many more jobs.
Besides that I am interested in almost everything and I'm a handyman, I can do almost everything myself. I can fix my own cars and computers and I could build my own house.

So what has all the above to do with aliens and UFOs? Well not much, but I want you to know WHO the messenger is, or what he is. I'm independent and my opinion has been formed by what I experienced and learned in life. I want to be honest with you and share with you what I think.
The evidence for my hypotheses lies buried here at ATS, almost every day I get confronted with small pieces of the puzzle here.

Aliens

They are real? No doubt. Did they visit us? They sure did! Do they still visit us? I think so. A lot? No, I don't think so. If so we would have some real evidence by now. Camera's are so common, pictures, excellent footage or even more tangible evidence would have leaked by now. The more I read the various threads in the alien and UFO section, the more I tend to rule out all this alien crap and the sometimes absurd predictions surrounding them. In my eyes the sources that provided information about the UFOs and Aliens are very fishy. I don't trust Colonel Corso, Stanton Friedman, Nick Pope and other "serious" ufologists and whistle-blowers. I don't reject the idea of a staged alien invasion. There is a good chance that at least part of it is real.

UFOs

No doubt about those. There are not many good pictures, and footage is even rarer, there is enough evidence that there are objects in the sky that we can't explain.
So if we rule out the aliens, who is flying them? What makes you think they are aliens? The explanation could be much more earthly. German engineering! As far as I can conclude, the Nazis did build flying saucers based on ancient knowledge they had gathered from around the world, for example, the knowledge about the Indian Vimana's. The saucers were build at the end of the war and not suited for combat.
However, one of the prototypes was used to display their abilities during the battle of LA.
Despite the fact that George Adamski is in the hoax section, I think that that case really should be reviewed. I dare to bet on it that there will be many clues between the lies that would lead to Germans in stead of Venusians. The Venusians were there to hide the real identity of the occupants. Adamski had to do this to protect himself. I have read a German newspaper article in which a Californian farmer reported a UFO landing and the occupants spoke German. He was supposedly arrested for telling this to the press. This happened before the Adamski case.
Many pictures, especially the older ones, always show the typical bell shaped craft, aka Haunebu or the Glocke (German for Bell).

What's coming up?

The rumor is that a large group of Nazis fled before Germany got occupied taking the saucer technology with them. They fled to Antarctica and the story is that they are regaining strength and will appear on the battlefield to liberate Germany and the rest of the world from the evil forces that rule.
It will be then when things are at its worse.
Christians call it Judgment Day.
Date: 12-21-2012

One thing left to say before all hell breaks loose; the Jews in Israel are Khasarians, fake Jews, one of the real 12 Jewish tribes are the Germans that are being occupied, framed and suppressed. This matter plays a significant role in all this.

You may shoot me now.

**MODS: Feel free to move if necessary**

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
so 12-21-12 is judgment day? Where did you get this information from? This is all very interesting speculation....I have my own opinion of "aliens" though I'm not sure what to think of all this

[edit on 8/25/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I love how you randomly connected Nazis and UFO's.
Then tossed in the 2012 date just for fun.
I mean, I guess it's slightly possible? But I'd love to know how you connected 2012 to any of this.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

They are real? No doubt. Did they visit us? They sure did! Do they still visit us? I think so. A lot? No, I don't think so. If so we would have some real evidence by now. Camera's are so common, pictures, excellent footage or even more tangible evidence would have leaked by now.

Have you not considered that a lifeform thousands of years, if not tens of thousands, more advanced than us MAY have discovered a means of avoiding being captured on film?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The rumor is that a large group of Nazis fled before Germany got occupied taking the saucer technology with them. They fled to Antarctica and the story is that they are regaining strength and will appear on the battlefield to liberate Germany and the rest of the world from the evil forces that rule.

Question: how are the Nazis 'regaining strength' in Antarctica? Are they training penguins?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Question: how are the Nazis 'regaining strength' in Antarctica? Are they training penguins?

Other way around.
Soon, there will be a bunch of Nazis running at America trying desperately to fly, while choking down raw fish.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

The answer to your question can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The thread also points towards the Nazi UFOs.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

There are habitable regions on the south pole, it wasn't their only destiny. South America was also one of them. The rumor is that everyone who was involved in the project and their relatives were evacuated from Germany.
There is not much information about that available.

Operation High Jump suggests however that there was Nazi activity on Antarctica shortly after the war in a time in which it still wasn't certain that Hitler was dead.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

/b]

No doubt about those. There are not many good pictures, and footage is even rarer, there is enough evidence that there are objects in the sky that we can't explain.
So if we rule out the aliens, who is flying them? What makes you think they are aliens? The explanation could be much more earthly. German engineering! As far as I can conclude, the Nazis did build flying saucers based on ancient knowledge they had gathered from around the world, for example, the knowledge about the Indian Vimana's. The saucers were build at the end of the war and not suited for combat.
However, one of the prototypes was used to display their abilities during the battle of LA.
Despite the fact that George Adamski is in the hoax section, I think that that case really should be reviewed. I dare to bet on it that there will be many clues between the lies that would lead to Germans in stead of Venusians. The Venusians were there to hide the real identity of the occupants. Adamski had to do this to protect himself. I have read a German newspaper article in which a Californian farmer reported a UFO landing and the occupants spoke German. He was supposedly arrested for telling this to the press. This happened before the Adamski case.
Many pictures, especially the older ones, always show the typical bell shaped craft, aka Haunebu or the Glocke (German for Bell).

The other day there was another thread about German UFOs. It had a drawing supposed of their design. This OP mentioned Adamski. The UFO drawing in that thread was virtually identical to what Adamski supposedly photographed. I'm not about to know which came first.

But I will pass on something I've mentioned a couple of times over the years here on ATS. I assume the evidence is still in place or perhaps can be checked out in other ways. (It would make a great thread!)

In 1973 I was visiting the Chicago Museum of Art (Maybe...C. Art Museum), anyway, with the lions at the entrance. On the second floor or so was a display on the end of an aisle. The art piece was of what is called Da-Daism a name for German junk art of the late 1930s. I was looking at an incredible mish-mash of pieces of string, keys, coins, trolley ticket stubs, etc. fastened into a frame of about 2x3 feet. The work was done in 1938. I was astounded to seen an old newspaper clipping in the center of it. It was in German with a picture. The picture was of a pine forest with snow on the ground, I think. Hanging in an open spot of the trees was two, extrely close, unmistakeable flying saucer-type UFOs.

I don't doubt the authenticity of the artwork or the picture. However, I have not been one to believe that the Nazi had UFOs or were in cahoots with ETs, but that picture haunts me to this day.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

It looks like all you have done is throw together a half dozen of the most famous and mythical Ufological cliches.

I mean come on, Nazi flying saucers on Venus? What year is it? 1955?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

The Germans that made contact with other people like George Adamski and Howard Menger told them they came from Venus to hide their identity.

The Nazi UFO Case is by far the most extensive and complex case there is in Ufology. It is also the only one in which most of the UFO encounters make sense.
I agree in some way with FOXMULDER147 about that most aliens are not willing to show themselves to our "primitive" species.
BUT WHO IS PLAYING CAT AND MOUSE WITH THE USA AND RUSSIA?
Both the USA and Russia have been confronted with UFOs shutting down their guided missiles and stuff like that. There is even a report about a UFO destroying a weapon factory in Russia.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I have studied a lot of the same stuff that you have studied. But I think you should study these issues further.

A more appropriate question might be: Is the "alien (ET) problem" being pushed on us as a distraction from finding out the truth about what is really happening on earth and what to do about it?

I am quite sure that there really is an "ET problem" here. But contactees are insistent that different ET groups have different objectives. (Wow - same goes for humans!) I am also quite sure, though, that ETs don't have it all solved either.

Any logic based on data derived from ancient sacred texts is suspect. As far as I can tell, ETs placed all the original data there themselves! So I don't care whose blood line traces back to what. In Nazi Germany, before and during the war, people calling themselves Nazis blatantly violated the human rights of millions of victims. I don't care what their blood line was or what sacred knowledge they held in trust. You don't act that way on this planet and continue to win.

If the Nazis hiding in Antarctica really do re-arise, it will just be another confusing factor in an already confusing world. When criminals start telling the truth, or we learn the truth about what they are doing some other way, our grasp of the actual situation on earth will be less than complete. And so we will have to continue to move forward on incomplete data. All we can do is trust ourselves to know the difference between truth and lies, right and wrong. And to cultivate that ability in our children and others we love.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If you're thinking that UFO's and the various theories about UFO's/aliens have been constructed to confuse and steer us away from the "truth" - whatever that may be - it's different for everyone - then no, I don't agree.

Aliens or those from other worlds and dimensions are not here to confuse or to lead us away from the truth, some are trying to show us the truth, but from what I've read, they're not allowed to interfere/influence us. There is some universal law which prevents them from messing with us and that includes suddlenly appearing up in the sky, saying, "Oi, we're over here, it's all true, we exist, etc".

There are people out there who are simply not ready for that kind of disclosure, they are too dense or too stupid to do the maths or even pick up a book or two and logically determine that there's NO WAY we could ever be alone in this universe. I tried talking to this baby boomer once about aliens/UFO's and she refused to even listen to what I had to saym simply saying, "Well if I can't see it, then it doesn't exist.

My reply to those kind of statements is always: Well, you can't see Jesus and you still believe, right?

No, otherworlders are definitely not here to close our eyes to the truth, there is much we can learn from them but first we have to sort our business down here on earth - starting with NWO and the opression of our own government. It's the government and TPTB that are doing a geat job of keeping the truth hidden and this includes any treaties they have made with the aliens from other worlds/dimensions.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
My Aunt was in the US Navy and was stationed over in Antartica about 12 years ago or so. I can possibly give her a call, with her being discharged and all, and see what she can add if she's Seen these UFO's down there.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Post removed, I found after reading it again incorrect.

[edit on 26/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Very interesting book.

Not sure it's all reality based but worth a once over for anyone interested.

1-When and how the Anunnaki will return to Earth;
2-Areas/countries of their landing;
3-What their agenda is;
4-What they are going to do to the human race;
5-Who is going to be saved and/or killed;
6-Their spaceships and stargates (Ba'abs) over major cities;
7-The 2022 major arrival of the Anunnaki to Earth and their clash with humans;
8-Holographic pictures showing the entire sequence of the Roswell crash;
9-Inside the Dulce Base;
10-The Anunnaki's classification of Humanity into three groups, regarding their level of contamination;
11-United States "Protocol on the Extraterrestrial visit to Earth in 2022";
12-United States Government publications on extraterrestrial invasions;
13-Xenotransplantation and alien-cross-species infections;
14-Extraterrestrial statements about the inner secrets of mankind and how they created us genetically in their laboratories;
15-Outlook for mankind after the year 2022;
16-Hybrid Grays: Adoption, DNA contamination, their habitats, and their children in our schools;
17-Signs before the return of the Anunnaki;
18-Ghosts, entities, holographic projections, and the 40 days period after death;
19-The lost continent of MU's connection with the Anunnaki;
20-Extraterrestrials scanning brilliant minds to create a "Super-Baby";
21-Hidden entrances to other worlds and dimensions, right here on Earth;
22-The Anunnaki's creation of early humans and Earth original species;
23-All human beings do not come from the same origin;
24-Anunnaki-Ulema esoteric and mind-power techniques;
25-Esoteric/secret calendar of your lucky days and hours;
26-On different dimensions and multidimensional beings.
Based on the original work, writings and lectures of Ulema de Lafayette from 1962 to the present.

I'm on page 99 and find it a fasinating book.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Aliens are nothing more than big headed, black eyed, grey bitches. We should be killing them indescriminatly to start a cosmic war. This would be a good start to getting us out of the forced mess we are in as human beings.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
may be all of this is true but im sticken to what i beleave is gona happen in 2012. maybe the world will end for sertin people and maybe a new one will be born for those who beleave in peace kinda like two point of views how good and evil manifest there thouts in there life! i mean why is man so focused on destroying the world. you know wonce you start thinkin about it your born you live you have kids and if your lucky you get to see your grand kids. theres gotta be more to it than just life on earth every time i get strayed off the path of peace and on the path of destruction i meditate and il hiley recomend u guys to visit in5d.com its really an uplifting site if you belave that the human dna will be activated in 2012!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yes UFO's are real. But understand that most perceptions of aliens are way off. Aliens are no different than humans in the sense that they are individualistic. Even the ancient stories tell you that they would fight alot. So they idea that all aliens are our enemy is foolish their are humans on this earth who wish to do you more harm than most aliens would. Most of the Alien influence in history and in modern times is for the sole purpose of assisting humanity in their evolution. They may have a different approach in reaching this goal but this is almost always the goal.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

What's coming up?

It will be then when things are at its worse.
Christians call it Judgment Day.
Date: 12-21-2012

Good post and theory, friend. I too have deeply studied on the Rise of the Fourth Reich and the Nazi post war presence in Antarctica, not to mention the true nature of of the REAL Skynet and Cyberdyne Systems. Humans will be controlled by robotic piloted hunter/killer drones, all coordinated via a space based satellite array I believe already in orbit. I think it's time we all wake up to this threat, and the ways they have invented to watch our every move, and listen in on our private conversations, record where we go, and film us as we do things. The electronic toys in your hands and pockets are part of a very sinister agenda, and the Sheeple are completely blind to it. Will we, as a people, every wake up to the truth of electronic warfare and mind control?

The Fourth Reich

The Rise Of The Fourth Reich

The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU

The State of Unclassified and Commercial Technology Capable of Some Electronic Assault Effects

Electronic Mind Control

Electronic Mind Control Is Here, NOW- The Actual US Patents Granted

Project Camelot interviews Jim Marrs

Google Video Link

Enjoy your future, Earthlings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join