It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'British spy' found dead identified as Foreign Office worker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

'British spy' found dead identified as Foreign Office worker

www.guardian.co.uk

An MI6 worker whose body was found stuffed into a sports bag in the bath of his London flat was identified locally today as Gareth Williams, a 31-year-old Foreign Office employee.

It was reported tonight that a postmortem carried out on the intelligence officer was inconclusive, but showed he was not stabbed to death.

Reports suggested he had worked at GCHQ, the government's secret listening service in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, and had been on secondment to MI6, the secret intelligence service. It is thought he could have been dead for up to two weeks.

This morning, the man's for
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 8/26/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
the first thing this reminded me of was those two french defence research students who were murdered in a gruesome manner in london...

... the latest death is extremely horrible. a quick look at the "facts" (ahem) so far known raises many questions. have a look yourselves and you'll see what i mean. dark forces at work...

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 8/26/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just because he wasn't shot means there's some dark ritual involved? This is black ops where anything is game and nothing is conventional.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I guess he heard something he shouldn't have or maybe asked a wrong question, somewhere. That's what he gets for feeding the machine. No in all seriousness, too bad for him and I feel sorry for his family but when we are expendable cattle to our masters, this kind of thing happens. It's just like the Jewish Ghetto police that policed their own people in the Nazi camps. Many of them would betray their own people, just to be killed later by the same folks they were serving. I guess it's time to pick sides.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You missed the boat brother.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted this morning.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
You missed the boat brother.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted this morning.

i did have a look but must have missed it. oh well.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Flat owned by private company called New Rodina, which means 'motherland' in Russian

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

join