It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hindenburg Omen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hindenburg Omen

www.dailyfinance.com

Wall Street is whispering about the "HIndenburg Omen." It's an ominously named technical indicator that is supposed to signal an upcoming stock market crash.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
worth a very long look.
The collapse of the dollar has seemed immenant, for quite some time now, and a stock market crash has seemed to be aswell. just a matter of time. invest in minerals such as gold and silver, not paper bonds for them.
An old teacher of mine, who was a 32nd degree mason, took a liking to me. He told me in vague terms that things like this were going to happen, such as Obama's presidency, earthquakes, Iran becoming nuclear capable. He told me to "watch for the Hindenburg." but until a few days ago i had no idea what he meant.
part of me wants to go find him and demand more information. He denied being a mason until the last day of school, but he wore a mason ring, and i accused him all year long. Aside from speaking in riddles, he taught me a lot.

www.dailyfinance.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackalope_hunter

An old teacher of mine, who was a 32nd degree mason, Took A Liking To Me.

I bet he did(No Homo)
..But seriously why's it seem as if everybody and there brother has a "friend" who is a mason and tells them secret stuff?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It doesn't take a 32nd degree Mason to see that. Furthermore, I don't think that a Mason would know anymore than anyone else, unless he worked for the government or some government contractor, tasked with secret information. I highly doubt being a Mason made him privy to anymore information, relevant to things around us, than anyone else.

With that being said, I do find this penomenon to be disturbing, to say the least. However, it doesn't take this phenomenon to see that our economy simply can't maintain itself.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join