It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Keeping in mind GOD is watching to either deliever gifts for maturity as nations or blows of destruction trimming these nations down to basically nothing (fire).

First question
If 2 or more humble driven, GOD believing (HELL FEARING) countries, no matter the name of the GOD they represent had MAJOR DISAGREEMENTS how should they handle their disagreements in your personal view? -these are humble nations-

Second question
Also how would 2 or more FINANCIALLY/POWER driven, act like GOD believing (HELL IGNORING) countries, with a MAJOR DISAGREEMENTS act with each other? -these are unhumble nations-

Then put 1+1 together get 2, and post ARE THERE ANY BEHAVING LIKE Q1 really or Q2 in your eyes personally? And upon your views WHAT DO YOU PERSONALLY THINK GODS PLAN IS FOR EARTH if majority follow Q1 or Q2?

[edit on 8/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Simplest and fairest solution to both of your examples: Scissor, Paper, Stone.

Each nation gets to chose their player - no do-overs, 3 month notice period for games.

Edit: Added bonus, no one gets hurt.

[edit on 25/8/1010 by jokei]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The only logical thing to do is to advance toward a New World Order...Only problem is the idea of a NWO is associated with so many negative things it is no longer viewed from a logical stand-point.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Fair enough. Let both sides have their pick for a player while at the same time saving lives (almost like an election ehh). Good approach.

Now do you feel the current world is behaving more like Q1 or Q2 and how do you personally feel if you believe in the most highest 1 that GOD should react, if world majority is behaving like Q1 or Q2.

Thanks for your input jokei

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

As far as I see the world is behaving much more like Q2, sadly.

I don't believe in god, but hypothetically some kind of act - perhaps actually coming down, teleporting the leaders of the opposing sides and giving them a stern talking to.

I also think that the comment by ATLien proves interesting, maybe god would want man to live altogether, under one nation without division.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

I feel you on the one world order situation and its sad that it is being minipulated the way it is. Because it almost blocks any positive outlook on a Earth that stands as 1 forcing humanity to find an alternative and their may not be 1. Thanks ATLien

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

First question
If 2 or more humble driven, GOD believing (HELL FEARING) countries, no matter the name of the GOD they represent had MAJOR DISAGREEMENTS how should they handle their disagreements in your personal view? -these are humble nations-

I think personally they should be able to have talks like grown ups and figure it out without any negative leaning direction since these are both or all humble nations.

Second question
Also how would 2 or more FINANCIALLY/POWER driven, act like GOD believing (HELL IGNORING) countries, with a MAJOR DISAGREEMENTS act with each other? -these are unhumble nations-

I think they would have wars, under the table discussions of how to backstab the other nations, and concentrate totally on $$ instead of the people who elected them.

Then put 1+1 together get 2, and post ARE THERE ANY BEHAVING LIKE Q1 really or Q2 in your eyes personally? And upon your views WHAT DO YOU PERSONALLY THINK GODS PLAN IS FOR EARTH if majority follow Q1 or Q2?

I cannot tell if there are many countries behaving humble when encountering major disagreements because I usually see the same political games accross the boards. So personally I think the LORD doesnt approve and will deal with Earth inhabitors accordingly, by acknowledging the humble and the wicked for their actions here on EARTH. Some will be BLESSED and some will be DAMD.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by ATLien

I feel you on the one world order situation and its sad that it is being minipulated the way it is. Because it almost blocks any positive outlook on a Earth that stands as 1 forcing humanity to find an alternative and their may not be 1. Thanks ATLien

Yep Yep...It really is sad, but inevitable none-the-less

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Mabey a male/femal council of all the people of Earth should be created allowing for all parts of the world to be heard. Why at the same time eliminating 1st 2nd and 3rd world countries EVERY MAN AND WOMAN REP. IS = REGUARDLESS OF THEIR HOME COUNTRY. Allowing the voice of all earth nations to be heard with equality no favortisim from a male and femal prespective....

no 1 leader bull
Would this work best? And if not why not?

top topics

join