It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Government, A Cure for Hunger, Poverty and War.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

I disagree so much words cannot describe how much i disagree with you. Nobody needs guns.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I disagree with your post in a few areas. I actually wrote a thread covering this not too long ago. Check it out and see the differences that I point out.

There are too many just to write it out on your thread.

Thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oligarchy is as old an idea as you want it to be. That is what you describe, no more no less. A "proper" one world government could only be by consent. It would have to entail a one world society, a one world law with its accompanying legalise that everyone needs to agree to, and that's the rub, we just do not have enough accumulated human knowledge or understanding to accomplish such a feat as yet, we may never have. War would by definition be illegal so no soldiers, just policemen. I don't see the difference of a one world government that would kill millions of people, just to be established and continue to do so, any different than what we have now.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Wow.

Over time you went from an almost...

to...

I cant believe how many people are choosing the lie.

Bring on the Guillotine's huh.

Even logically, nothing good is going to come from deceit, dodgy deals, corrupt groups, private treaties, media manipulation, unprovoked and illegal wars, biological experiments, psychological manipulation and an almost never ending list of morally wrong actions. Thats like me saying make a serial killer a president because he can make tought choices.

Im in your country and to be honest ive heard this type of talk before (cant beat em, join em) before at my workplace and its become the norm.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Masterjaden

I disagree so much words cannot describe how much i disagree with you. Nobody needs guns.

That is a fine thought, IF the world you live in is a utopian world. We do not live in, or have a utopian world here, now do we? It`s far from it, when you can get beatup or killed by a gang for just walking down a street, or they break into your home at night, and may kill you just to steal the things you own. So, how are people to defend themselves or their loved ones when you have someone who is trying to club your brains all over the room? With your bare hands? Sorry, but if a gun would scare off those who would do harm to me or my family, a gun it is then.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The problem with your Utopia is that some people love the idea of having all their needs met while doing as little as possible in return.

You've also got the issue with popular geographical locations. Why wouldn't everyone want to live in San Diego? It's beautiful and has a great climate.

But wait a minute, lots of people live there already. Who determines who gets to live where and who gets the big house and who gets to drive that left over corvette?

What do you do with the workers who just want to drink beer and smoke dope all day.

What do you do with people that make things on their own and trade for things that other people make?

I think that it would be very difficult to impose this version of communism on the people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join