It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck am I if anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ok so here I go..........

My name is Tanya and I'm new to posting or asking about this stuff.
I am NOT new to paranormal things happening around me.
I watch ALOT of paranormal shows and internet stuff, read alot about it and yet I have never been able to figure out MY experiences and how/why they happen which is why Im here.
I'll try to keep it as short as I can.

Since the age of 3 I can remember the house we lived in and things that happened,my mother swears I couldn't possibly know the things I know from that age but she can't deny that I do.
So for my first ever paranormal experience.....

I was 3 and I used to tell my mom that someone lady kept coming into my room at night,my mom of course thought it was a dream etc until my socks kept coming up missing and when she asked I told her that the lady kept pulling a sock off my foot to wake me up.I saw her clear as day and remember her to this day. Mom kept complaining that I would lose a single sock almost every night and she never found the missing socks. Eventually I moved to my brothers room because I was scared after my mom kept saying there was no lady and yet there was. She never believed me.

My next experience came a year later when we moved to a new house across from a Catholic School and church.I remember all this like it happened yesterday and I'll probably never forget it. I used to play with a man in the basement of the house where my parents had put my fold up plastic playhouse from the last house.
He was nice,never tried to hurt me or was mean or such..anyway on the rare occasion when my parents got us a sitter all hell broke loose. We were all sitting in the living room playing and the babysitter was using a stethascope my dad had around and was listening to my brothers heart and I saw the man appear in the living room.He had never been upstairs that I knew or saw but now he was and when I pointed him out everyone told me to stop playing around (I was 4 so I dont blame them) right after that was said the babysitter took the stethescope off and saw blood,her ear was bleeding and she freaked out and made us all leave the house and go across the street to pray at the school/church! They were all scared but I wasnt a bit scared. As we sat at the church (her praying) I looked back and saw the man I knew in the window at my room and I pointed to him and said "SEE!!! there he is"
My babysitter at the time said she looked and saw a demon in the window I pointed to which at the time was confusing to me because I thought maybe what I was seeing was wrong, why was it scarey to them? So after that I started getting scared when I saw him and would run back upstairs.

I didnt see a spirit after that for along time but other strange things started to happen to me. At age 7 I heard my dad call my brothers and I home and yet we were way to far away for him to have called us. At that age I didnt think anything about it and I told my brothers that we should go home, they stayed and I went home only to find out that my father was JUST stepping outside to call us in. I showed up saying "Ya dad I heard you and told them but they didnt hear you or believe me" I brushed past him (in shock which I didnt know at the time) only to be told by mom that he hadnt called us, only that they had been talking about calling us in right before I showed up at home saying I heard them call. No cells back then so call kids was yelling outside LOL My dad knew at that point that the things I had been saying all my life were maybe true! He sat down with me and we went over every event I could remember at this point they were shocked to hear all about the lady again (they thought I'd forget or just not remember at such a young age) So my dad finally believed me that SOMETHING was going on.
Next came me wanting "THE TALK" about death which they didnt for a second want to tell me about just told me not to worry about it. CONT.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thegirl

Hello Thegirl, I am TheGuy. Weclome to ATS. Finally I have a companion who I can talk paranormal stuff with.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thegirl

You'll find lots of company in the "strange and weird" areas around here. Just 2 nights ago, I woke up to the bathroom light on.

It's just me and 3 dogs and a cat. It was rather unnerving, couldn't get back to sleep for a couple of hours after that. None of the animals reacted at all.

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
im intrigued now, i am looking forward to the rest of your post!!!

(you seem to have the rare ability enabling you to communicate with other worldly creatures /ghosts/spirits or whatever you would like to call them)

peace

new topics

top topics

join