It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

For the police haters

page: 2
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara

As for tazing, hell I've seen people get tazed its funny when they willingly do it. All cops get tazed for training. My best friends sister is a cop and they take them pretty seriously, and do get reprimanded, your little media outlet wont tell you that.


I wasn't talking about cops training with a taser. They were laughing about using it on a "suspect".


I'm a cop supporter and I really don't care what you all think. I'm going to keep on supporting them because, they keep my neighborhood safe in my mind I sure as hell feel safer with them around.


Possibly a police groupie? We've all seen or known at least one of these cop wannabes.




posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I guarantee you that the arrest rates for pot users will not go down....over 800,000 ( eight hundred thousand ) arrests every year for simple pot possession means an easy bust for the scummy cops and overtime for court, etc. It is a cash cow and presents no danger to the cop. Cops hate danger and will avoid situations that are threatening to them if they can...they would MUCH rather be out hassling and arresting smokers and anyone else that they sweep up off the streets and falsely charge.

No matter how bad the economy...no matter how little money goes to investigate rapes and murders and robberies...the coppers will always seek the easiest and safest targets to harrass and arrest.

I have NO sympathy for cops...none at all. They are the reason that the people hate them....at least the people who have dealt with them...and the public someday will stand up to these cowardly bullies and take back our rights.

I would be happy to never have a cop come to my aid, as long as they leave me alone for all other things...cops are not needed for most issues, and the ones that are usually ends up screwed up due to cops screwing up the investigations.

Cops are the enemy of the people, and everyone had better remember that....they murder and assault and steal and perjure and get away with it....some day...some day...we will see justice.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I honestly cant believe some of the crap i'm hearing. For the most part, cops are pretty decent people that are just doing their jobs. Yeah, there are bad apples out there. Just like the kkk gives white people a bad name, la raza give mexicans bad names, gangs give blacks bad names, and so on. If you ran into 2 guys that are creeps then more power to you. I run into everyday people that have been bigger d**ks then the cops that have pulled me over at times.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56
 


No but they sure can respond to an expired inspection sticker just before they go to lunch at the Bar B Q place to slop down beef and pork in Cedar Park, Tx.

Safe Car?
Unsafe Car?
Not taking responsibility or following the laws of the land you say?

1. Ticket is 137.50
2. Failure to Appear, Arrest Warrant Issued 500.00
3. Seizure of vehicle 120.00
4. Mark on record
5. Chastized by the proclaimed righteous citizen ate up with false pride(MOB RULES) love it or leave it mentality run rabid.

" I definately know who my primary targets are if they impose Martial Law and violation of Posse Comitatus stateside"

Thats an IF...so we are all cool.....
for now.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56
I honestly cant believe some of the crap i'm hearing. For the most part, cops are pretty decent people that are just doing their jobs. Yeah, there are bad apples out there.


What you are others are failing to grasp is that a bad cop is not just a "bad apple". They have a huge amount of power to mess up people's lives on just a whim. Then they are also backed up by court systems also in it to make money. A bad cops word in court is "gospel". No one can successfully challenge what they say. See where this is headed yet?

Hardly a "no big deal" issue ...




posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by dizzie56
 


No but they sure can respond to an expired inspection sticker just before they go to lunch at the Bar B Q place to slop down beef and pork in Cedar Park, Tx.

Safe Car?
Unsafe Car?
Not taking responsibility or following the laws of the land you say?

1. Ticket is 137.50
2. Failure to Appear, Arrest Warrant Issued 500.00
3. Seizure of vehicle 120.00
4. Mark on record
5. Chastized by the proclaimed righteous citizen ate up with false pride(MOB RULES) love it or leave it mentality run rabid.

" I definately know who my primary targets are if they impose Martial Law and violation of Posse Comitatus stateside"

Thats an IF...so we are all cool.....
for now.


So, do you have a problem with the law or the people who enforces said laws? Cause it sounds to me that you have a problem with the policy and how it effects you. If that is the case, lobby to have it changed. That is your right. Then they wont have to bother you about anything. Its really that simple.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
I guarantee you that the arrest rates for pot users will not go down....over 800,000 ( eight hundred thousand ) arrests every year for simple pot possession means an easy bust for the scummy cops and overtime for court, etc. It is a cash cow and presents no danger to the cop. Cops hate danger and will avoid situations that are threatening to them if they can...they would MUCH rather be out hassling and arresting smokers and anyone else that they sweep up off the streets and falsely charge.

No matter how bad the economy...no matter how little money goes to investigate rapes and murders and robberies...the coppers will always seek the easiest and safest targets to harrass and arrest.

I have NO sympathy for cops...none at all. They are the reason that the people hate them....at least the people who have dealt with them...and the public someday will stand up to these cowardly bullies and take back our rights.

I would be happy to never have a cop come to my aid, as long as they leave me alone for all other things...cops are not needed for most issues, and the ones that are usually ends up screwed up due to cops screwing up the investigations.

Cops are the enemy of the people, and everyone had better remember that....they murder and assault and steal and perjure and get away with it....some day...some day...we will see justice.


Words of truth! To bad that day will primarly be when the SHTF. Then we outnumber the cops coming after just you.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211
 


Actually training to be a psychologist and, in Canada All cops with tazers MUST be tazed so they can use it.

I'm not a wanna be cop at all I just support them and know they personally My best friend who's family is my second family is in the law enforcement field her sister and brother in law are cops, and guess what they are nice law abiding citizens ...



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by dizzie56
I honestly cant believe some of the crap i'm hearing. For the most part, cops are pretty decent people that are just doing their jobs. Yeah, there are bad apples out there.


What you are others are failing to grasp is that a bad cop is not just a "bad apple". They have a huge amount of power to mess up people's lives on just a whim. Then they are also backed up by court systems also in it to make money. A bad cops word in court is "gospel". No one can successfully challenge what they say. See where this is headed yet?

Hardly a "no big deal" issue ...



So ill ask you as well. Do you have a problem with the policies that they must enforce that are voted in to law by the people or do you have a problem with who enforces them? If there were no cops, then how would the laws be enforced?



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by dizzie56
 


No but they sure can respond to an expired inspection sticker just before they go to lunch at the Bar B Q place to slop down beef and pork in Cedar Park, Tx.

Safe Car?
Unsafe Car?
Not taking responsibility or following the laws of the land you say?

1. Ticket is 137.50
2. Failure to Appear, Arrest Warrant Issued 500.00
3. Seizure of vehicle 120.00
4. Mark on record
5. Chastized by the proclaimed righteous citizen ate up with false pride(MOB RULES) love it or leave it mentality run rabid.

" I definately know who my primary targets are if they impose Martial Law and violation of Posse Comitatus stateside"

Thats an IF...so we are all cool.....
for now.


So, do you have a problem with the law or the people who enforces said laws? Cause it sounds to me that you have a problem with the policy and how it effects you. If that is the case, lobby to have it changed. That is your right. Then they wont have to bother you about anything. Its really that simple.


Lobbiest take large stacks of cash to make changes and we will never get the cash nor the change that is needed. The shiz needs to hit the fan and bring everyone to ground zero. Then and only then whill things be right.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara
 


I have a better idea. Everytime they use it...this goes for all of their buddies that are there observing "sometimes chuckling" get tazed and zapped as much as they zapped.

So if a cop juices someone 3 times...he and his buddies that observed get juiced that many times.

I mean after all...its just a non-lethal weapon right? So whats the harm?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by superluminal11]



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211
 


cop groupie or just a cop "door-knob, booty call"?



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj

Lobbiest take large stacks of cash to make changes and we will never get the cash nor the change that is needed. The shiz needs to hit the fan and bring everyone to ground zero. Then and only then whill things be right.


Or, you could just make enough noise to make a small difference in changing the laws that you dislike. What laws do you dislike the most? Car emission checks? Pot being illegal? What?

So, when everything goes back to zero as you say, would you look out for the elderly? How about would you look out for the young that get prayed upon by child molesters? Would you be that big of a hero or would you not care about your neighbor since it doesnt pertain to you?



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sure why not... But how about every time they shoot a perp attacking they they get shot too. Lets make that for everyone who shoots some one in self defense. They have to get shot too. Better still lets live in complete anarchy, no cops, no laws no justice.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56
 


have you ever been a cop, fed, or in the military??? by military I mean the usmc or us army -- the real military..

you are just a buffoon, buttspoon, etc..!!! how many ride alongs have you done?? ever been arrested, ever had a cop prevent a crime form happening to you, ever saved your life??

mmmmmm... koolaid good, mmmmmmm what is your fave flave? grape?



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can keep myself safe, thank you very much.

The worst places for crime are the places where the police force has castrated the ability for the population to defend itself. Where they penalize you for defending yourself, like attacking a burglar, then getting arrested for it.

Those are the worst areas for crime, because common sense dictates that police do not stop crime, and actually support it with their incompetent shenanigans.

So what, cops won't respond to burglaries now, but they'll still harass people on the highway?! Oh no, the horror. You mean to tell me, that nothing is going to change?! You liars!



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by centurion1211
 


Actually training to be a psychologist and, in Canada All cops with tazers MUST be tazed so they can use it.


Can you also read? I was the one who brought up tasers, which you assumed referred to training. As I said it had nothing to do with training.


I'm not a wanna be cop at all I just support them and know they personally My best friend who's family is my second family is in the law enforcement field her sister and brother in law are cops, and guess what they are nice law abiding citizens ...


As others have said, from that very small sample size, you KNOW that all - or even most - cops are good. Not possible.

Earth to xiamara:

Some cops are undoubtedly decent, law-abiding people. But some aren't. For some reason, it's becoming easier to find accounts of bads cops than it is to find accounts of good cops.

Also, hope reality doesn't prove to you some day the fact that cops don't really protect you from crime, unless you mean having a police car parked in the driveway next door. Understand that the average citizen doesn't get that same level of "protection" ...



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by Xiamara
I know 2 cops and its amazing what people say to them they put their butts on the line to keep your neighborhood safe.


When police only respond to complaints, which means they don't typically arrive until after or during a crime is committed they aren't keeping anything "safe", they are acting as a punishment and enforcement squad.


Well, they are simply there as clean up crews, so like the cheezy cleaner, you can call them "Janitor with a Gun" instead of "Janitor in a Drum."

And the branding logo...ROFL, "To Serve and Protect" what? I doesn't say, so I did a little digging, their only obligation is to serve and protect the law. So what are we paying for, other than for them to screw us around? When some "people" threatened to kidnap my kids and kill my wife, I had to take care of the situation myself, the police offered nothing.

I don't think many of them would last long in a real "campaign" on a border somewhere, like some of us, getting shot at every few minutes. They'd be too far from their "thera-pissed," their Prozac, their booze and their coffee and donuts.

Next time a cop asks you "Do you know why I stopped you?" Just tell him, "I thought maybe you smelled coffee and donuts in the car."

Cheers - Dave



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When will people finally realize that the police "ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS" I tell my children that if they see a cop comming you turn around and go the other way.I think they are starting to see that if a pig has to respond to you the outcome is always going to end badly..These people do not care about you they want to screw you over and find something to get you for to make themselves look good.I think i might just move to Oakland..lol..not soon enough we will get rid of most of these leeches from our midst.Anyone who would want to be a pig has a personality disorder to begin with..Pretend you are repelling magnets and you will most likely be ok.



posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by dizzie56
 


have you ever been a cop, fed, or in the military??? by military I mean the usmc or us army -- the real military..

you are just a buffoon, buttspoon, etc..!!! how many ride alongs have you done?? ever been arrested, ever had a cop prevent a crime form happening to you, ever saved your life??

mmmmmm... koolaid good, mmmmmmm what is your fave flave? grape?


Nope, never been in the military. Never arrested, was fortunate to get out of some of the things I did and never got caught up for some of the dumber things that I have done. Other members of my family, not so much luck as me.

How about you answer my question like a grown up instead of acting like the keyboard warrior that you seem to be? Name calling is for children like yourself.

And you talk about koolaid drinking? Really? You are just jumping on the cop-hating bandwagon instead of dealling with the real issues. Cops enforce laws. Laws are created by our communities. If you dont like the fact that cops enforce the laws, get them changed. Im the buffoon when you dont even understand how our government works. Its actually quite simple to tell you the truth.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join