It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSIDE JOB - New documentary exposing the truth about the Global Financial Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The trailer just got released yesterday, but this highly anticipated documentary has been in production for a while. The trailer looks great and it seems as if it is going to be sending through the right message, not that anyone needs to tell you that you've been duped.

From Academy Award® nominated filmmaker, Charles Ferguson ("No End In Sight"), comes INSIDE JOB, the first film to expose the shocking truth behind the economic crisis of 2008. The global financial meltdown, at a cost of over $20 trillion, resulted in millions of people losing their homes and jobs. Through extensive research and interviews with major financial insiders, politicians and journalists, INSIDE JOB traces the rise of a rogue industry and unveils the corrosive relationships which have corrupted politics, regulation and academia.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This certainly looks promising. I'm definitely going to check it out. Here's hoping this will hit home with the masses that need to hear it the most! ...like my mother. But hey maybe if she can rent it from netflix she'll start to realize my father and i haven't been "making stuff up for the sake of argument"! Thanks serbsta!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
is this going to be on TV or the web ? if so when and where so we can watch it really looks interesting and i would like to watch it .

waiting for an answer

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
probably not in america??

I'd like to know when it's supposed to come out, and where also......

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

It is being released in the Fall.

It was highly praised at the Cannes Film Festival back in May.

I Am definitely looking forward to it !!!

They show Elliot Spitzer....he was the one trying to bring down the entire scam before it blew up due to it's illegality as far as the fraudulent mortgages that were being sold in New York State.

When he tried to stop it in New York he was over ruled by Cheney and the Feds Judicial System. And also discredited credibility wise by the call girl scandal.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks OP. I want to see this flik. I did not even know it was coming out.

A dividend (pardon the pun) of putting the whole mess in a movie with a slick soundtrack, movie-like editing, and between 1-2 hours (???), is hopefully more Americans will understand how they got robbed and maybe do something about it. This education is desperately needed by more people.

Of course it will be hard to compete against angsty, teenage vampire and werewolf moron-drama but we must hope.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I'm not too sure on that one, it'll definitely come out on DVD, not too sure about the cinema.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Another thing to look forward to this fall, can't wait to get my hands on it.

top topics

join