It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO photos daytime

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

You're right again. There are no triple rings on my pic, perhaps the hint of double ones, but as someone else said, that is probably down to the camera lens. What about that big fat red blood corpuscle? What if that was in your photo in place of your triple ring "craft"? I wonder how you'd argue that one? What makes you convinced your anomaly is up in the sky and not a few inches from you?
The thing is, every single dot in my photo is of the one thing. It's all diamond dust. A weather phenomenon. Single teeny-tiny crystals of water. Look at the variety of effects just because they vary from a couple of inches to perhaps a foot or two away from my camera. From orbs to shooting stars and the bloody red one at the bottom. The stuff in your photos look much more like the stuff in mine than they do the starship enterprise.
Your top photo is a beastie, probably a midge caught in your flash, or whatever light you have that can be seen reflecting off you car reflector, and the second photo is water.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

What a wast of time that was Im using a normal camera mate not a camcorder with a 40x zoom

Your other photo was the same a wast of time Im not at the beach takeing photos of the water (Hello.)

Its quite clear you have no idea about photography mate
Disifo agent at it again. haha.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Thats up to you mate belive what you want.

I dont think it is water on the lenze or dust particals or camera problems but thats just me.

I think its in the clouds because you can see it in my zoomed shot.

Cheers anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Nah, you're right, I know stuff all about photography, as you can see by looking at my other contributions on ATS...

BTW, thread's going REALLY well, ufosbri. Look at how many you've convinced...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

Well thats up to them mate theres a lot of F*****ys on here what do you expect.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I have cataloged royal blue ring UFOs from the Sagittarius constellation using Google Sky at 18 44 58.05, -32 41 34.77. They appear with dull brass colored componentry. ancientfuture.info...

I would like to invite the forum to visit ancientfuture.info..., where there are UFO images organized by constellation, such as Draco (three pronged ship, avocado green and brown), or Gemini (neon blue sea urchin spewing fire balls from a square mouth 6 18 11.15, 21 05 08.47).

Google Sky has spectacular images of alien civilization. But, the telescope image data set could have been tampered with. Optical sightings like this help build the case.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I made comment in another thread:
here
This here is the post:

There are some photos with what looks like a lens in a cloud.
Perhaps some force, as gravity is, is making this ring effect as a ship is hiding inside the cloud.
Thus a gravity as the ship is in station behind the cloud.
See this post: here
And this summary: here
The listing by me says ring but doesn't it look like a lens.
Gravity waves were going out the ship side in idle just waiting for full thrust in the horizontal.

So perhaps not a ring but a force field or gravity wave front from a ship in the cloud.
A vertical lift is apparent for any ship in hover behind the cloud.
But what about an active horizontal force wave front.
Its there affecting the cloud.
Interesting.
ED: Thanks to the poster with his gravity lens theories.
Yet a force wave does just as good and I can find where they
can be produced.

edit on 10/10/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Photo Taken of Slow Moving Airborne Triangular Shaped Object -
- Walbrzych, Poland -
September 25, 2010 was posted on Northwest UFOs www.ufosnw.com...

It appears to be similar to the original post image

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by keyseeker
reply to post by ufosbri

Photo Taken of Slow Moving Airborne Triangular Shaped Object -
- Walbrzych, Poland -
September 25, 2010 was posted on Northwest UFOs www.ufosnw.com...

It appears to be similar to the original post image

.. Which is very clearly a flashlit bug. Haven't you read the thread?

Going a little offtopic here - that www.ufosnw.com site is simply a sad joke. Here's the page on that image:
www.ufosnw.com...
No original image, no exif (which I'll bet shows the flash was fired).
No description of the original pixel size of the image, just that he 'analysed' it.
No description or admission that interpolated enlargement was used (false detail)
The author refers to other images that include background references.. but of course they aren't posted.

What utter TRIPE.

And I've run into the owner of that site - on this page there is a picture of a very obviously motion blurred light post.
www.ufosnw.com...
To him, analytical genius that he is, it's an 'energy field' beneath a UFO. Read the comments. The guy who sent him that image would be laughing his a$$ off.

I sent him (in a very polite email) comprehensive evidence showing that it EXACTLY matched the light poles on that road (so the guy was clearly lying), even including a google earth location and street view images proving it is a blurred streetlamp:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e44a9a8e7e6c.jpg[/atsimg]
The site owner acknowledged receipt of that, and said he would look into it.... And yet that page still sits there, with not a sign of my comment.

This GARBAGE reflects the complete incompetence of sites like this, that make a mockery of decent investigation. SHAME on them. That's William Puckett, www.ufosnw.com. (for the search engines)...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by CHRLZ

You are the man

Keep' em coming my friend

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
I was takeing photos randomly of the sky and the objects in the photos appeared I did not see them at the time.
The Camera I was using was Photosmart E337 5.0 mega pixels on Landscape

Strange but interesting what do yous think? Mabe mabe not .
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88e223fc77c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

The car is right out side my house So both objects ones going east one west I have taken hudreds of photos of the sun clear and with clouds but nothing like that is a circle inside a circle to defined to be glare.

I'm slightly confused by your conflicting statements. If you didn't see them, how did you know what direction they were going in? In theory if you hadn't seen them, then they could have flashed into the photograph and vanished, or dropped, risen, anything really!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Which thread had the 'lens flare' by the light pole.
Look what I found,
img.photobucket.com...

Strange pulsed wave disturbances span out from the bottom of the saucer
as part of the Tesla suspension system and concentrated on the pole.
Light and Tesla waves both longitudinal behave quite in unison and
perhaps are visualized in these types of UFO photos.

UFO clouds are not call that for nothing, so Tesla wave detection
is the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It is obviously my car.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join