It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO photos daytime

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I do think it's a lens flare, unless of course it's dust on the lens reflecting the sunlight in which case it would be a dust flare created by the sunlight, henceforth, thusly and ecumenicaly making it lens flare.

Unless of course it's an alien space ship.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I haven't changed my mind, I'm responding to your claims of it being impossible that it could be dust.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I never sayed it was a Alien craft I sayed UFO could well be millitary craft but craft it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

OK.....

Rethinking the lens flare thing.....

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You can say what you want and speculate all day you have no evidence of it being dust or lens flare at least I have a picture to show. weres yours?

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri

I never sayed it was a Alien craft I sayed UFO could well be millitary craft but craft it is.

Ufosbri.....

There's nothing up there in that photo.

It's late here.....

I'll check back in tomorrow.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

My evidence is your photos, where's your evidence that these are not lens flares, dust and insects?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The position of the circle in the 2nd photo, close to the bright sun, certainly points towards a lens flare being the most obvious explanation. It's exactly where such a flare would likely occur.

Usually the most obvious explanation is the correct one. But not always - so is anyone able to argue that it could not be a lens flare?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It my photo your right I have put it on ATS so people can have a look and give me evidence not the other way round If I thought it was sun glare or incects then I would not have posted it whats the point.
So you cant give me anything on what it is.

Then move on dude Next.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Theres hundreds of phots on Google showing sun glare show me one that looks like that.

Sun Glare debunked.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
[edit on August 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The second one is just a classic lens flare.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's not an umbrella, guys.

I love these threads. Good luck.

(By the way, it's a lens flare)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

It seems there are lots of people on here That have no IDEA what lens FLARE is so heres a pic for Yous.
www.rioarts.org...

1 you cant see the sun in the photo I have taken.
2 100% my photo is not sun flare.
3 prove it no one has so far .
4 Weres the Evedence of sun flare yous keep telling me. DUH
5 SHOW ME. or shut up.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

@ Ufosbri:

Can you remember what the weather conditions were when you took the second picture?

The clouds look quite dark - had it been raining?

And don't think I'm going to come back and claim it's a raindrop..... maybe you can tell by my nickname, but i'm a little interesetd in things like this, and have a very nice photo that i have posted on ATS before, which can demonstrate that not all things like this can be put down to dust, etc too close to the camera.

But nor is it some kind of speceship either.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Hello there No It was not raining You know i dont know what it is but it defy not sun glare so what are we left with ufo.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Im leaning towards water on the lense in both photos. It will be nearly impossible to find an EXACT replica of the photos. But it is absolutely possible to find similiarities. Some have done that already.

Example here

Water on lense (to show how water can really make odd shapes and colors)

Another example of shapes and colors of water

Again you will NOT find an exact duplicate, but similarities will be found.

You dont seem to like the answers people are giving. So please tell us what we are suppose to be seeing here. Please give us your analysis complete with examples of what it probably is and why it is not dust, water or lens flare.

Thanks!

And please do not tell other members to shut up. Its rude. Just because you dont like their answers is no legitimate right to be rude.

[edit on August 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That is definitly an alian space craft you should report it to the military

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

hello there I had a look at your photo as you can see the sun is visible right.
In my photo there is no SUN for that effect.

The lenze was clean mate theres no water on the lenze.

This is the problem you only get sun glare or dogs when you can see the sun thus given sun dogs the sun in my photo is behind clouds not visible at all.
The object looks to me like a structure solid object circle in side a circle
and in the middle you can see something else the outer edge is sharp and defined.
Am I right or wrong Can you see the sun in my photo.
cheers.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi ufosbri,

Cheers for posting these, the second image (and the crop) are interesting me the most.

The circular object looks exactly like the 'Bonsall Ufo'.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...
From the brief wiki on it:

The video shows an out-of-focus ball of light that at one point appears to be made out of concentric circles similar to that of a photographic orb

It also looks very similar, albeit missing the 'notch' to the hundreds of Ufo's investigating the STS-75 'tether' which broke away.

YT Link:

The video is a genuine NASA video, from shuttle mission STS-75 (1996) posted by a well known researcher and poster on YT, LunaCognita.

In this video he's posted, he's ran video stabilization routines to show the UFO paths and directions more clearly.

NOTE the huge mile+ wide ufo's crossing BEHIND the floating tether, which is approx 70-80 miles away from the shuttle.

For all those that still want to deny these are either living space dwelling beings or nuts and bolts ufos, and think they are ice particles...can you explain how ice particles can be that large, shot on video from at least 70 miles away?
And while your at it, how can ice particles travel in different directions in the vacuum of space? If they were ice, and moving due to orientation jets on the shuttle, they would all travel in the same direction, which they do not.

Not ice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join