It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Diagnosis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by scraze

I was a female engineer, born in Siberia. Brrrrr. And I still hate the cold to this very day!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They still do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fun !!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NJE03

It says your a captain and you've got a soldier as an avatar..That's pretty cool

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
LOL

Well, I reckon that the second two paragraphs are based on astrology using the birth date that is typed in, so they will feel relevant and may be quite accurate. The first paragraph however, I think, just randomly pulls something out of the bag. I can remember a number of my past lives and have done since I was a very small child, and I can tell you this programme was way off the mark - ok for amusement purposes but don't take it seriously.

J

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1275.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

How many cathedrals do you think were being built in New Guinea in 1275?
I'm sorry,any progamme that associates cathedral building or any kind of professional building work with the New Guinea of that period is just making random selections.
The same can be said about some of the other "results" in this thread. The occupations given simply do not fit the historical contexts. They're being generated at random.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by morf991

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 400. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.

So they had watch makers and jewelers in the year 400 in Australia.....mmm something about that and the settlement of australia, not to mention technology..........doesnt really add up lol

[edit on 25-8-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I was an aborigine philosopher! I wish someone would give me food just to sit around and think in this life too, but we can only have it so good once I suppose.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I started this thread early this morning, Thought I'd bump it for everyone to see..I would really like to know everyone's diagnosis and whether or not it is accurate to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Well to me this is bogus. I have a twin and that means we had the same past life. Yeah no.. This is just one of those quiz things they pass around on FB or myspace. I have seen it many times.

It's cool but I don't believe in it for one bit. I do believe in past lives though.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This thing is nuts!

I only had to look a bit deeper after getting my results to convince myself that the diagnosis it gave me was true. I'll explain...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Ok so I came across this thread after viewing this one earlier today.
>>>www.abovetopsecret.com...

I completely forgot about the significance of the information about the tiny adorable frogs until I googled Borneo and viewed the Wikipedia article about it. I scrolled down the page and noticed the same odd "Pitcher Plants" from the frog ATS thread. Sure enough I went back to that thread and what do yah know? They were discovered in Borneo, incredible. This information was quite a delightful surprise because it has an affinity with me and again relates to the information I received from this Mayan Tzolkin Birthdate Calculator.

www.mayanmajix.com...
^^^Another great site, has a bit deeper of a meaning to it. You should all check it out, and the OP should put the link in his first post as well.

This isn't the first time I've had a crazy synchronicity, because I've had many, and that Tzolkin birthdate calendar also calculated my current name (Ben) as the calculated name. What are your thoughts on that skeptics? Also I have no reason to make any of this up.

A wise man once said that coincidences are just spiritual puns...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

-le gasp- I got this exact same thing!! And I'm still in the American Southwest... dabble in all the creative arts... rather masculine for a teenage girl... XD everything is correct.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?

So I was a pancake flipping, nail driving magical mystery navy dude.

OK.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi,
I'm ATS newbie and first-time poster.

Here's mine - which is exactly the same as SonoftheSun:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
====
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
====
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Probably we share the same birth date.. LOL.. "modern USA South-West" - hmm wonder why I chose south east asia this time.. LOL

Interesting though

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 725. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I am very interested in past lives and how past lives affect us, I don't know if I fully believe in them just yet but I am curious as always so thanks for posting this it was fun
mine said...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning. Do you remember now?

Hmmm.....so I was a Japanese jeweler who liked new art, music, and cooking, whom may or may not have been a drug addict/alcoholic.

Fair enough I guess. I'm sort of bummed though. I mean, I would have liked to have been a pirate or something. Oh well. Maybe next life.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by morf991
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life. Do you remember now?

Umm Nope I dont remember!

Exact same one as my brothers......

I found some humor in that.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
"agnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals."

Yes. They not only had cathedrals in New Guinea they had them also in New Zealand. Along with watchmakers and cartographers in Australia in 400. Man, those australasians were really on the ball.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Hey!!!
I'm a magician, and i still do the same thing today!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join