It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

BP Disaster Planned - War On The World-Who is Really Responsible for the BP Disaster?/headline]
clareswinney.wordpres s.com

This article explains what is really happening in the Gulf of Mexico, who is really responsible for the explosion, and how the devastation serves investment bankers. These globalists sway stocks, create markets, and planned this crisis, among a series of catastrophies, to advance geopolitical and financial agendas.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2582010 by Starbug3MY]

[edit on 2582010 by Starbug3MY]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This was originally posted on July 9, 2010. Since we have so many new members, I thought it would be a good idea to let these new members in on this horrible event and who should be held responsible.

MODS - please move this into appropriate forum. I do not want ANY stars or flags, I have enough already! But for the sake of the new members, I think they need to know.

Thank you kindly

clareswinney.wordpres s.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Trying to bump this up for the new members.
Second line.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And that is the way all stockbrokers work. Sell high buy low. But this is with knowledge of things to come.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I am not sure how to reply. Do you have a question or another statement to make?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7be42ee97f68.jpg[/atsimg]

EXCELLENT find! I was going to read this tonight and make comments on the article myslf. it is entirely possible yes?

Overview

This article explains what is really happening in the Gulf of Mexico, who is really responsible for the explosion, and how the devastation serves investment bankers. These globalists sway stocks, create markets, and planned this crisis, among a series of catastrophies, to advance geopolitical and financial agendas.

WAR has been declared against We The People. Yet, there is no country or military present to defend us.

Covert infiltrations and corruptions in governments by the “Rothschild League” of bankers and “private equity investors” now poison our bodies, minds, and planet. Yet, appropriate military and/or militia defenses are prohibited.

Crisis-capitalists are petrochemically massacring us and our environment. They have deployed propaganda–mass media deception–to camouflage their real intentions and vast destruction.

The air we breathe, food we eat, and water we drink, has been polluted to deliver profitable diseases and planned depopulation, simulating a “scorched earth policy” of war.

Thanks for this fantastic article, it really does hit the conspiracy theorists pay dirt and the whole BP is shed to light or should I say shredded by the light.

It is almost as if this is the NWO last great hope, or at least I hope it is and they dont have some other evil ace up the sleeve.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e66db442ba43.jpg[/atsimg]

Your link in the OP once more because I hope others can make their comments heard on this as well.

clareswinney.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
* Going to shamelessly *BUMP* this thread again* as it seems to have a very dark view of the whole BP NWO Conspiracy side to it.

An interesting read for sure. Where is the OP? Bring on some more connectivity to this thread OK?

Keep searching and connecting the dots of oil for blood.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
they are spilling and spraying corexit all over the planet as we speak.
they will spin all this just like 9-11 and we'll all be conspiracy nuts of course.
we are in the way- "go away and die"..
the war machine must be kept well oiled.
and crushing all opposition.

new topics

top topics

join