It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you behave if you were a member of the opposite sex?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone would be prepared to answer this question?

We all are supposed to have an inner male or female as well as an inner child - what would yours be like if you let it out?

At this stage, I'm not sure if I have the nerve to answer my own question - I suspect the answer might be 'very badly'

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well, it all depends, really. How long will I be a woman and how attractive will I be? If I look like I do now but have just trade my man goods for womanly parts, I think the way I act wont do me any good.

If I were a decently attractive woman for a day, a week, a year, I would hang out with other girls to see them in a different light than I already do; I want to see how they act when there are only girls around, all perversion aside.

I really wouldn't want to be a female, I am happy in my own skin, but if something happened and I became a female, I would probably be lesbian. Sorry guys!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well...If I were a lady, I would be the sexy librarian during the day, and stripper by night. Not literally, of course.

And....I would probably be a slut. Just sayin.....

I would also never be pregnant; would get a boob job; would have laser hair removal on my whole body; would have an assortment of toys; would never pms; would use my incredibly good looks to get ahead in life; would manipulate men at will; would date a rich dude for the kickbacks....should I keep going?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'd probably test out my new "Women Parts", then I would probably become a lesbian, and go about doing what I do now (but as a girl)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How would I behave if I was a woman?

I wouldn't wear bad shoes that make my feet hurt.
Sometimes I see the painful footware and the difficulty walking normally and wonder what the hell you ladies are thinking.

:shk:

I also wouldn't carry a purse,what a burden that must be.

The more I try to understand you ladies,the more confused I get.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Assuming that I would only be a woman for some short period of time before reverting the person I am now?

I would spend every waking second going out to nail shops, shoe stores, salad bars, anywhere that women congregate... And I would tell them all what a great guy Hefficide is. I would sing my own praises until I was hoarse. And when I lost my voice, I'd start writing notes to the same effect.

Then, if I had time, I'd probably try a few of Nick Napalms suggestions.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Great question!

I'd be a total lezzie slut...

And the hotter I was, the more slutty I would likely be.

And, I'd likely be a stripper... I mean c'mon, a lot of money thrown at you, for almost no work at all...and nudity wouldn't be an issue.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Thanks guys, I thought this thread would be fun.

I laughed so hard I got back ache

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Some terrifying answers in here

I don't think i'd be that different to be honest! still think and act pretty much the same as I do now! though i'd enjoy getting my hair and nails etc done! .....something I don't do rate now!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I also wouldn't carry a purse,what a burden that must be.
[edit on 26-8-2010 by DrumsRfun]

Ummmm, for the record, I feel naked without my purse ...
It's definitely a chick thing.

If I was a guy, I'm hoping that I'd be the sort who works out quite a lot, who's probably be a surfer or artistically inclined in some way, and who acts all gorgeous and charming. But something tells me that I'd probably come out on the other side as some alt./ indie muso who thinks a lot about random stuff..

The most quality guys that I've had the pleasure of knowing throughout my life are the real genuine, effortlessly charming types. The ones who smile and talk to everyone and anyone and seem to have a personal rapport with everyone they know, even people they've known for practically two seconds. It's like they're eternally happy or something.

I hope I'd be the eternally happy type if I could choose.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If i was a woman i would be on the hunt for a rich man, get married, divorce after a year with half the wealth.

new topics

top topics

join