It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan girls fall ill after apparent gas poisoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Those nutsy Taliban seem to be at it again! Poisoning kids. I'm sure Allah is proud of them.

/Q

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

KABUL — About 40 schoolgirls became ill and were taken to hospital after a suspected gas poisoning in the Afghan capital Wednesday, another apparent attack by hardline Islamists opposed to female education.

The control and oppression of women is beyond cruel. I would not begin to know how the world might try to change this barbaric thinking.

In the meantime, the men are getting away with murder.
Very disturbing.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I cant believe these women havnt figured out a way of poisoning their men in their sleep. No way would any of us women put up with this crap. you dont need alot of men for breeding....

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
"The Taliban banned education for girls during their Afghan rule from 1996-2001, but have condemned similar attacks in the past. They have, however, set fire to dozens of schools, threatened teachers and even attacked schoolgirls in rural areas."

Keeping them ignorant and meek. This is the mark of a great culture, I can tell you!

It's disgusting how women are treated in some parts of the world, not to mention the wholesale slaughter of female children. I'm at a complete loss how anyone can think it's the will of any God that this is a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join