It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Beats Back Hayworth (A PLEA TO AMERICA!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

really and what bat sh!t crazy people would that be? Considering we arent fronting EITHER party , I would like to ask you to tell me just WHO those people would be?

Any tea party group that backs a republican or democratic nominee doesnt have the best interest of the US in mind.....as a rule of thumb we shouldnt be backing ANY party, we should be holding people accountable and letting Washington know we are watching them....and holding their feet to the fire...

Ill ask again.....what candidates would those be mr.snarky?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I am sorry to insult the whole of Arizona, didn't mean to.
I thought it was clear I meant the ones that voted in mcamnesty, again.
Heck, my daughter thinks he's the greatest but she's the usual american idol watching type American.
I Love Sheriff Joe
I Love Govenor Jan
and I Hate it that my beautiful Seattle is a sancturatry city and gives drivers licenses to anyone that can pay the fee!

I'll be glad in November *fingers crossed* to finally be rid of patty murry (she's one of our john mcpains and almost as politicaly rich)
and gov gregwired is gone as soon as her election comes up as well
unless of course like what happened in Az. people fall for their bs Again.

mcamnesty probably knows and avoids my voice and email address by now as I have been contacting him for years. Especially during 08 when they were trying to push mass amnesty through.

solarstorm, we may disagree on some things but there's no use calling me or my comments stupid, especially in the form of a question.
It makes you look realy rude and doesn't feel that great on my end- even coming from you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

And you seem too brainwashed by propaganda to be of any use to anyone for anything.

When you can actually back up your assertion that the Federal Government is doing absolutely nothing about illegal immigration, please provide it. Otherwise, please stick to the topic thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
To me this is more than ample proof that the Republican fraud machine pulled out all the special affects and magic tricks to ensure "VOTER FRAUD" and by using their vote manipulation software that is secretly in place, this to me is why McCain won. Not because the people wanted him, but because those that control the levers of manipulation fixed it for him.

I contend that if anyone were to truly investigate the votes, we would quickly see just how right my suspicions are.

Thanks for the posting, but news like this only verifies just how corrupt the system is and how it no longer truly represents the voters that go to vote.

This is the corruption that must end for if it does not, then we will see more of these unusual wins again in the near future.

Someone should make voter fraud an issue leading into the primary and if McCain and the Republicans can be shown to have been the poster boy for voter fraud, then it will help to sell the message that we know how they cheat and we know why they cheat. The one thing we should no longer believe is that these politicians actually care about the public. It is all about their power, their influence, their lifestyle and all that has nothing to do with America.

Add in the complicit power and mega riches of the corporations that fund them and anyone can see that if McCain had of lost just how much the gravy train would have been disrupted by such a loss.

Thanks again, but this just proves my suspicions that McCain would never lose and he would only win because he is an insider that is badly needed by his NWO masters to puppet their agenda for a new world order. For this alone McCain should be arrested and jailed until we forget his name. That action alone undermines any American values and proves that undermining our freedoms means nothing to McCain.

Oh well, time will show what I say to be true one day. Voter fraud is a cancer in America and no amount of promises from McCain will change that fact. All anyone has to do is look at what McCain has done and not what he will do that proves this point.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You want an end to this system?

Don't vote at all. We all know how it's going to end. We need to move BEYOND This.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Actually, it's quite possible that the sheep wanted him to win and therefore, they put it forward.

Why would anyone waste an ounce of ANYTHING on an old fart like McCain?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Well, I live in Hollywood and let me tell you, that road freaking NEEDED it.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What happened to McCain?
He used to be a good person, now he's one of the most hawkish politicians on the planet.

And he uses his military history too much to his advantage.

Kick the guy out, do you know how often McCain lies?
Pretty much as often as his lips move.

Do not vote for this piece of nonsense ever again

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I completely agree, please don't re-elect McCain!

Elect someone who listens to the voice of the people in their district.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Now that corporations can support candidates openly as by the "Supreme court" just look who win and who is behind the campaign funds that tells who corporation or fat rat in the financial business will actually be running the nation, the sad thing is that now foreign interest will be pouring money at will.

It is true when it comes as "money talks and BS walk" . . .

Wise words! Politics is fantasy and dreams to make the man in the street think that he actually matters when in reality we live in a Corpratracracy where the big players are really never seen except perhaps on some exclusive country club golf course where the real decisions are made.

It's the wheels of commerce that propel politics; not campaigns and elections.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

And this brave new world is a Fascist world!

[edit on 26-8-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Heck! Perhaps it is time for a neutral party to monitor elections for any sign of fraud with an eagle eye. Not by the corrupt UN or any paid agency for sure, but by American people themselves..

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
McCain needs to be replaced but JD Hayworth was not the answer. He would have been worse than McCain actually. I understand the desire to kick everyone out of office, but the replacements cannot be politicians like JD Hayworth. So I'm not happy McCain will most likely win reelection, but I am also very happy Hayworth won't be elected.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
McCain needs to be replaced but JD Hayworth was not the answer. He would have been worse than McCain actually. I understand the desire to kick everyone out of office, but the replacements cannot be politicians like JD Hayworth. So I'm not happy McCain will most likely win reelection, but I am also very happy Hayworth won't be elected.

As much as I hate to I totally agree with you on your assessment of Hayworth, you're spot on. Hayworth is a total hackneyed slack jawed criminal buffoon.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

And you seem too brainwashed by propaganda to be of any use to anyone for anything.

Ya ok... The human trafficking has stopped huh? The border fence is clearly visible huh? ICE is responding to every call to make pick ups and deport back huh? If you don't live in Arizona and see what is going on WTF do YOU know huh?

Another ignoramus on ATS....congrats

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The human trafficking has stopped huh? The border fence is clearly visible huh? ICE is responding to every call to make pick ups and deport back huh? If you don't live in Arizona and see what is going on WTF do YOU know huh?

I didn't say that, but you haven't provided any proof that they aren't doing anything at all about the boarder situation. But at least I can provide something showing they are doing something about the boarder.

www.usatoday.com...

National Guard troops assigned to the Southwest border will begin to arrive Aug. 1, and the federal government is sending other reinforcements to stem the flow of illegal immigrants and narcotics entering the state, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday.

"These troops will provide direct support to federal law enforcement officers and agents working in high-risk areas to disrupt criminal organizations seeking to move people and goods illegally across the Southwest border," Napolitano said.

www.politicsdaily.com...

Call it a rare bipartisan moment if you like, but the U.S. House easily approved a $600 million bill Tuesday authorizing more than 1,000 additional border agents and surveillance drones to patrol the border with Mexico.

With the House back from a break for a one day session, the legislation was passed quickly under suspension of usual rules -- meaning Republicans could have blocked the fast-paced action. But they chose not to, and the measure sailed through on a voice vote. Although it is identical to a version approved by the Senate last week, the two bills must still technically be reconciled, meaning the plan can't go to President Obama for his signature until next month since the Senate is on summer recess.

And from last year...

www.boston.com...

WASHINGTON - President Obama will send at least 450 more federal agents, drug-sniffing dogs, X-ray scanners, intelligence analysts, and other law enforcement resources to the US-Mexico border in what administration officials yesterday called a comprehensive response to fight Mexican drug cartels and keep violence from spilling into the United States.

www.cbsnews.com...

In a bid to remake the enforcement of federal immigration laws, the Obama administration is deporting record numbers of illegal immigrants and auditing hundreds of businesses that blithely hire undocumented workers.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office.

See, you said...

Arizona is the state that has had enough of the federal governments INACTION to this issue.

And I have showed you that you lied. But I don't believe you intentionally lied, I believe that you are just brainwashed by right wing media into thinking that for some stupid reason that this administration is not doing anything about the boarder situation. I didn't say that they have completely solved it, but that won't ever happen.

[edit on 8/26/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OP, I've read some of your threads before, and I've agreed with some of them, but I can't with this.

I hold disdain for the Tea Party. These are people who are voting in extreme radicals on the Right, who have secret agendas.

You can go to me all you want about how the Tea Party is only interested in economic matters, and that they're a economic political group, but they're not,

They are voting in social conservatives, many of whom are radical. These are people who want a more-American-than-America conservatism and an armed radicalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join