It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I have allways wondered about...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I have a question that may seem absurd at first, but I am really serious about this.

Ok, here it goes. Why are almost all aliens naked? Or in maybe better terms why are they not wearing any clothes? If I think of a typical grey alien, which is known through fiction, stories of abductees, etc, I think of it without clothes.

I allways thought that is a bit strange. Maybe its just me hehe

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well judging from a christian POV, Those aliens "should" be nothing more then angels.
When looking at them as being angels, be it "fallen" angels or "good" angels, one could draw a parallel with Adam and Eve... When Adam and Eve were "perfect" they didn't need or care for clothing.. Angels should be beings a bit more "elevated" then Adam and Eve were... Hence the reason aliens/angels dont care for clothing to much...

This is just my 2cents and I dont claim that this is based on truth, just trying to give my explanaition for your question.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Nightaudit.....

Maybe they are wearing "clothes".....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Do they actually have genitalia to be ashamed of. I mean in the old alien autopsy video from years ago they had none, so no need for pants. (either that or the clothes shops don't stock there size or shape, like imagine Jabba-The-Hutt trying to buy off-the-rack).

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hmm well many cases report the Greys often wear black or blue spandex like coveralls sometimes robes. Maybe sometimes they feel naughty and feel like exhibitionists. Maybe it is laundry day "Sunday" on Zeta Reticuli?

Not a stupid question at all, I have always wondered the same thing

[edit on 25-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Didn't that question come up this week in another thread?

Why don't robots wear clothes?

Maybe as some people think, the Greys are the sort of workers for a race of aliens that don't want to do it themselves, so if they are created for this job, then they wouldn't need to be made with clothes, and so maybe that's why they also have no genitals to cover up.

I don't know, is another one of my answers.

[edit on 25/8/10 by multichild]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Maybe they're not naked, and maybe they have some kind of organical bio-suit or a very well developed halloween costume, in that case I would like to have one.

[edit on 25/8/10 by Droogie]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Good point, however portrayals from mainstream media should not be considered as necessarily accurate. They only ever refer to "the Greys". Researching the topic one finds claims to a multitude of forms. Some wear clothes and others don't. The most human-like are always clothed.

Some researchers have also come to the opinion that the Greys are not a natural biological entity, but have been "manufactured" and lack a soul.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Aliens might not need clothes..

For us..we need clothes to keep us warm or just for fashion..

Aliens don't need that..they could just build stuff with their awesome technology..

But some primitive aliens might....or they also might wear clothes for some unknown reason..

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Dont they wear grey Spandex or somthing like that.
Greys could be robots and have no need for clothing or the grey is a protective suite and the black eyes are lenses to protect their eyes.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Maybe they have evolved to be able to regulate their body temperature more efficiently then we can and so don't need covering to keep warm.

Has anyone ever reported an alien encounter in the snow or the rain? I assume they would still be uncomfortable if they get wet.

top topics

join