It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important. a "loophole" when evacuation is imminent in your city - Do this now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
What about a sprawling suburb Like Los Angeles? I would like to see them try to lock it down.

Look at a map it would be a snap to shut down LA., you need a full state map and then you will see how it wouldn't be hard to surround LA !
Unless you have lots and lots of water to carry through the desert,but then the eye in the sky would more than likely see you, and they would come give you a ride!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tellmethen
reply to post by Segador

When it gets to this point it won't be just American troops there will be U.N. troops from all over the world. I know people think we are crazy and alarmists but just since the Obama regime has been installed the signs are getting more and more evident.

Yeah yeah, I heard this under Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr, and now Obama. I am sure I will still hear it for the next 5 presidents. The idea of "UN troops" is beyond silly. I am still waiting for those UN troops that were massing down in Mexico under Clinton to come on in. I am still waiting for Reagon's evil plan to use Carters FEMA creation put us all in camps. I am still waiting for all of it. Waiting and waiting...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
However, no one really knows what the police might do in different situations. This May work in some situations, but i wouldnt expect it to work in the event of a major biohazard.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wasn't it just a couple summers ago when Wal-mart, Sam's club and some others, limitted the number of bags of rice you could buy?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by craig732

I can!

You didn't!

You are talking about private security guards, not the "federal" guards the OP was refering to. And these security guards did not limit your purchases in any way.

I am calling BS on the OP. Post proof, or there are no federal guards and purchase limits at any stores.

FYI.. most city police have been federalized.. the "security" guards at many big stores are wearing patches that say "USA security" ....Byt the way I am NOT willing to take photos of them my friend... what? and end up in jail or tazered for taking a photo of a cop! Not me!

Also, the guards do NOT limit the food purchase.. never said that... they are there in case someone tries to purchase over limit or in case of a riot.. But they are are in full police gear not riot gear however...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by craig732

Ok, okay, so private mercenaries who do counter-terrorism for the federal government, also work as security officers at the local strip malls as side work.
[edit on 31-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

It sounds so dramatic when you say it!

Yes, there are private security firms, such as Wackenhut, that have federal contracts as well as private ones.

So this strip mall, a PRIVATE company, happens to hire the same PRIVATE security firm the government does. This is a far cry from the OP's assertion that there are federal guards at the local store limiting purchases.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

the "security" guards at many big stores are wearing patches that say "USA security"

"USA Security" is the name of a PRIVATE security company. They are a private corporation and have nothing to do with the federal government, other than thay may have federal contracts (but I could find no evidence that they do.)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranchFYI.. most city police have been federalized..

Not quite sure what you mean by this. Do you mean that city police are being allowed to enforce federal laws? Please elaborate on what you mean by this and site your sources.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ya USA security is a private security company that provides security to personal or commercial customers that hire them. Absolutely nothing to do with the federal country ending American holocaust that people are obsessin over. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks. Sure our country is going through some seriously tough times right now but there is no nationwide containment planned for the near future. It's a good idea to be prepared for anything but some people are taking it a bit to far methinks. Let me be the first to say..... Calm down bro, it ain't that serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join