It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important. a "loophole" when evacuation is imminent in your city - Do this now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There is talk of many cities shutting down and martal law during a crisis- TPTB will not let you leave your city.... the answer? I found a "loophole" on the state department of public safety... you can change your address online. Call your Aunt Tillie, Grandma or Uncle Fred... get an address outside of town on your drivers license so you can "pass check points"

We changed thier drivers licenses to my home address to keep as "extras" to use when and if needed.

My adult son and daughter live in a large city.... 100 miles from my ranch.

Our clue to evacuate to the ranch? When there is more military activity and "traffic check points" you can bet that something is up. We planned other routes besides the main freeway.

Many people are "blind" in our city to the military aircraft already flying above, there are security officers (federal?) already in place at many large grocery stores and some limits on large purchases.... Do not panic, be ready just in case.

I appreciate all other ideas and suggestions on ways to make this work for our family. Hope changing your address works for you. Good luck my friends.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

What a mess this world has become. The US government must be very afraid of the citizens and/or they are expecting a systemic collapse in the not too distant future when all businesses will cease to operate. Their reaction is to lock people into geographical regions, much as the Israeli Zionists have done to the Palestinians in their own homeland.

You are wise to see the signs and plan pre-emptive action.

Years ago a Jewish friend told me that their grandfather had left Poland prior to the outbreak of hostilities with Germany because he could see what was a.. He and his family were the only Jews from their street to survive the war. I asked why had the others remained, and he answered that they just couldn't see the risks and no doubt by the time they did it was no longer a possibility to escape the country.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I doubt they can do much when somebody escapes NYC by sea, not only that but I doubt there will be enough soldiers to block every single exit street in the Bronx. Then there are the thousands upon thousands of miles of underground tunnels in NYC.

Keeping people in this city will be extremely difficult.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nineteen

true friend... to see how the future is watch the french action movie "D-13"
its a futuristic dystopian style, where the cities are locked down and fenced in. each ethnic group has a gang of thugs that rules it. the police only go up to the walls of the border of each neighborhood..

most people don't even recognize that EVERY MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITY built in the last 30 yrs have "choke points" which can be used to LOCK IN the residents.. many have sound barrier walls around them already.. IMAGINE if every subdivision was turned into a big prison type area.

the old series with Patrick McGoohan "the prisoner" is from the 60's and MUST SEE!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That is a great suggestion!
My idea has always been to: keep my gas tank full (you never know when you might have to evacuate). Keep my Bug-out-bag at the ready in the front hall closet, and have a mountain bike on your car in case you need to abandon the roadways.
If you have maps and a compass you can easily route yourself around any checkpoints and get to your destination. By traveling through woods it might take you several days to go 100 miles or so but you can do so pretty much unseen.
As you stated, having an agreed meet-up site for family is crucial. Once you get separated you have big problems. Women cannot handle being apart from children especially during high stress times. Also, have an alternate meet-up site if the first is compromised.
Motorcycles can be better than bikes but they are very noisy. Choose whichever works best for your given situation.

Question: OP where do you live that you have limits on buying rice, beans, etc.?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I for one , fail to see how people can go about their lives like there was nothing more to be concerned about than what show is on tv tonite..
5 years ago- i started feeling like a jew in pre-war german, and started taking steps.
sold my home- got a hideout in another country- got a little stash of gold -my
bags stay packed..in the states i have food stockpiled, i have a plan to stay put/ several to get out of dodge/ i study on events and how they tie together/i try to stay in
physical shape/ i have a weapon and ammo/stay situationally aware.
This year- wow- rapidly descending into police state. the psy-ops is on.
i would say within the next 2-6months all hell will break loose..i prepare for
that eventuality anyway. i'm not paranoid, not pessimistic- i'm an old boy scout
being prepared. pity the fool that isnt a survivalist by now, times running out.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I must point out a flaw in this idea. How smart is it to have your bug out location on your drivers license? Seriously, IF there was marshal law, round-ups, etc... Then you have pinpointed your location for those nasty PTB.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I must point out a flaw in this idea. How smart is it to have your bug out location on your drivers license? Seriously, IF there was marshal law, round-ups, etc... Then you have pinpointed your location for those nasty PTB.

Good point... my suggestion is to use another "rural" address of a relative or friend to get you past check points... then you can choose where to go once you "pass" Either way, if you have a "city address" on your drivers license... you WONT get out when SHTF.... I am just being careful. My kids may come to our ranch... we may infact have another place to go too.

See... I do not know of all members understand this... but I DIED in the WW2 Holocaust, as a Jew.... Strangly enough today I live only a few hundred yards from a railroad tracks......My last feelings or thoughts before death was I wished I was not born a Jew.... Then I died, returned as a Gentile...with mixed Jewish background that was hidden from me... I was frustrated eventually "converted" to Reform Judiasm-

I then read the book "Beyond the Ashes" from Rabbi Yonassan Gershom..... and found that many souls that died during Holocaust returned to complete their missions., They were born mostly to Gentile familes and had to "discover" this on their own.... Great book for "lost Jewish Souls" like me. But I DO NOT want to die again in this Holocaust... I have to finish this mission... Please do not ridicule me... these are my sacred beliefs....

Funny...(?) or strange... I always hoarded food and was afraid to be hungry all of my life....I just do not want to be imprisioned in the cities when "it" happens.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Very interesting proposal OP.
You would have us put a lie onto a legal document?
I see no merit here.
I am not afraid of losing my traveling rights as I live in the United States.
I also have many like minded friends that understand where they live also.
If we had to have said traveling papers that would be a deal breaker.
In such a case I would need no papers.
You worry about the Gubbment taking your God given rights away so you propose combatting this with giving them a reason to take said rights away?
Educate then network, find like minded individuals, I am not saying join a militia and run through the woods but find a group of local people that think like you do, getting out with friends is fun.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

My wife is from TX,we live in LA my ID is from LA hers from TX! We can say we live in TX or LA. so we'll be where we need to be!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There's simply not enough authority to block off all the exits from the people. 81% lives in the cities in the U.S. If something happens like trade stops flowing for whatever reason, their could potentially be tens of millions starving in the cities if they were left there. Before this happens, people will get desperate and creative. Idiots will storm the troops, and wise people will find alternative ways out.

Besides, a situation like this isn't happening anytime soon. Also, why would you want anyone knowing where you're bugging out to?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
there are security officers (federal?) already in place at many large grocery stores and some limits on large purchases....

Can you please post pictures of these "federal" security officers?

Also, please detail what stores are limiting what items.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What about a sprawling suburb Like Los Angeles? I would like to see them try to lock it down.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
why would they let you out just because your id is from outside the city?

Knowing obama and how he is hellbent on ruining the american way of life I would not be surprised if this happens. We all know he hates real americans by not supporting glen becks tribute to restore america. Also he will not admit to being a christian, not once has he said he accepted jesus as his savior!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

I can!

Here in Tampa we have "Critical Intervention Services":
www.cisworldservices.org...

Critical Intervention Services is a Clearwater, Florida-based company that provides a wide range of protection and investigative services to businesses, governments, and individuals in Florida and throughout the world. Founded in 1992, CIS is an industry leader in developing and instituting innovative and effective solutions for security and intelligence-related problems, especially those that involve high threat and escalated environments.

As a leading provider, CIS has provided protective services for high profile individuals, including Glenn Beck, Senator Bob Dole, civil rights leaders Rosa Parks, civil rights leader Archbishop Desmond Tutu, news anchorwoman Paula Zahn, talk show host Sally Jesse Raphael, Emeril Lagasse and numerous other actors and entertainers. CIS has also provided protective services to governmental agencies, such as the Florida Department of Insurance during fraud investigations and court-ordered receiverships.

CIS has also conducted risk assessments and coordinated anti-terrorism deployments for critical infrastructure sites, such as chemical facilities that warehouse ammonia and power generation plants. Furthermore, through our strategic alliance with the S2 Safety & Intelligence Institute, our practitioners provide a wide range of training services to corporations and governmental organizations throughout the world, including the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the US Capitol Police, the US Department of Justice, and the US Special Operations Command.

You should see these RAMBO wanna-bes. Total maniacs!

They have them on guard at a local shopping plaza that includes a Big Lots, a Walmart (the grocery store version) and some other little stores. They march around out there like gestapo merc NWO stormtroopers. They have all the gear minus the kevlar helmets and gas masks. I'm talking real sidearms, tactical vests loaded with multiple mags of ammo and all sorts of other gear I've never seen cops carry around. They usually have the gray tactical suits like you see in B action movies.

One day I parked a large commercial vehicle (with a big banner ad on it, nothign suspicious about this truck at all) out in the middle of nowhere in the parking lot. It's a huge parking lot that is never even half full. I was way out there and parked long ways filling up 4 parking spots to face the cab away from the sun. It was scorching hot that day and I didn't want a hot truck. Wasn't bothering anyone. I went and got some stuff from the Home Debit next to the plaza, and on my way back they had one of their gray 'copcars' out next to it with their stormtrooper shaved . sunglasses and gloves steroid freak out talking to them in the car. They couldn't see me from my angle of approach. I loaded my stuff in the truck and then went on in to Big Lots at an angle they couldn't see me.

I grabbed my garden gear from there and was now in a straight trajectory for where they were. The car was turning out in front of me and I kept going as the stormtrooper approached. I didn't think he knew it was my truck so I asked him if there was a problem with it as I couldn't resist after seeing him. He started to carry on about how it was out there and was "suspicious". I did my best to not grin and kept prodding him about what this suspicion was about...

Finally he let on enough that I could tell he was talking about some Ryder truck type 'threat', and I went in for the kill. "The war on terror is a joke. It isn't real. There is no threat. It's all hype. Muslims aren't going to bomb the local Big Lots!" By now he was squirming all over the place. and studdered and finally said "I know" as he turned and walked away.

Damn that was all obscene, and funny!

That guy hasn't been out there that I've seen this year, probably deployed killing babies someplace in the world, but his contemporaries aren't too much different looking.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not impressed here, most shopping centers have a security guard.
I still see no evidence of the security guard stepping in and limiting sales.
The only reason these security guards are all dressed up in riot/shtf gear is these folks wanna be a police man when they grow up so they dress the part and it makes em feel closer to the police.

These are the prime candidates for Obama's civil corps as they want ... no need some form of authority.

(Edit)
Cause my spellar is broked.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by g146541]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I can!

You didn't!

You are talking about private security guards, not the "federal" guards the OP was refering to. And these security guards did not limit your purchases in any way.

I am calling BS on the OP. Post proof, or there are no federal guards and purchase limits at any stores.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

When it gets to this point it won't be just American troops there will be U.N. troops from all over the world. I know people think we are crazy and alarmists but just since the Obama regime has been installed the signs are getting more and more evident.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Ok, okay, so private mercenaries who do counter-terrorism for the federal government, also work as security officers at the local strip malls as side work. I missed the part about limiting purchases. Not really sure what the point would be in them doing that. But it's still insane having steroid NWO stormtrooper minions stomping around at the local strip mall in full tactical gear walking with their arms all poofed out ready for a quick draw. .

[edit on 31-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
EVERY MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITY built in the last 30 yrs have "choke points" which can be used to LOCK IN the residents

Care to show us 5 of these and their choke points, or did you just make that up!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join