It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a bringer of light

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
To be of service to your fellows, be they human or otherwise, I feel is the greatest level you can aspire to.
It does not take much effort and can change a life. However, do this because you can, not because you want reward.

I signed up to serve. I only hope that my years of service made a change for the better.

[edit on 25/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

[edit on 25/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Im always conscious about how humanity is suffering and always thinking in my mind of ways to better humanity and what we all need to do to live in complete peace & harmony and with full freedom of expression.

A big part of my occupation is about helping people and being there to protect them from violence and other anti social behaviour.

I was working as a door supervisor a few years ago at a club and was witness to a guy smash a bottle over another persons head and then repeatedly stab his victim in the neck and face. I was the only guy who jumped in and stopped the attacker from commiting any more violence against his victim. the victims ear was severed in half his top lip was severed, also his nose was hanging off and he had a few holes in his neck its a wonder his jugular was not severed.

Till this day the guy has never thanked me for saving his life as he was to pissed to remember it. The thing is i dont expect him to thank me as it was part of my job and knowing that makes me feel that im a bringer of light.

That night was something that i will never ever forget till the day i die.

Peace to all

[edit on 25/8/10 by Ezappa]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

Kudos to you my friend.
No second line required.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
So - are you a bringer of light or darkness?

I'm not sure but I do know that I have a few bulbs around the house that need changing! What time can I expect you CWN?

IRM

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

you are indeed a very good person
you helped someone without considering that one day
he may be thanksfull to you
.. he did not ... so the guy probably provock this angry reactions
because he his a angry person himself ... you did the right thing
and i will do the same
at least you didnt had to affront a gang after you pulled off the stabing guy
there is always risk in every situation .. but we have to take risk sometime
to have good result coming out of it
you saved maybe his life .. thats the best feeling on earth to have
thinking that you saved one life

maybe people should be like you
not like zombies watching a horrible event and do nothing

i have saw many video of accident
a car hitting someone .. and you can see in the vid there is many people passing by not even slowing for it ... its disgusting
i will always stop to someone in distress
like you did
i have even consider to sacrifice myself one day to save one or many life if a situation present itself in front of me even with risks
i will jump in fire to save someone
but so far i never did .. take any risk to help someone ...
somebody was drowning in a lake one day and i saved him with my kayak but its was normal for me and with no risk of hurting myself ...
your situation had certain risks .. you did well

[edit on 8/25/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

And what harm can it do to stop and help and accident victim? Like you, I will help where I can. It is people such as you that make the world a better place.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by Ben81

And what harm can it do to stop and help and accident victim? Like you, I will help where I can. It is people such as you that make the world a better place.

i see only full of benefit at doing so .. there is sometime risk but who cares ... if i can save one life.. any harm can come to me
im not everywhere at the exact moment when it happen
you are also not everywhere ... sadly

people today dont care about others .. its the sad reality
i will die in peace if i know i saved or helped the most i can

please read my thread that i have created a week ago
its in my signature
im sure you will like it
its not that long but it worth the read if you are like me

Salut en passant si tu parle francais

vive la France

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thank you. I will take time to read it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Actually the truth is known and that the person who got attacked had been kissing the attackers mum in the club. I even saw them kissing both enjoying it by the looks. The attacker who was in his early 20s ran round the corner with the bottle shouting "that was my f****g mum" and then smash... he was drunk and thought he was in the right to attack his mums one night stand.

He was arrested and sentaced to jail time.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
reply to post by Ben81

Actually the truth is known and that the person who got attacked had been kissing the attackers mum in the club. I even saw them kissing both enjoying it by the looks. The attacker who was in his early 20s ran round the corner with the bottle shouting "that was my f****g mum" and then smash... he was drunk and thought he was in the right to attack his mums one night stand.

He was arrested and sentaced to jail time.

if the mum was agreeing to those kiss
whats the big deal ...
another exemple of people snaping and overeact in a violent manner
some might regret later on .. other dont have any remorse
do you know if the attacker had remorses ... ?
with or without .. JAIL is for him he diserve it
tax payers will again pay for these silly angry peoples

continu your great job.. i would feel safe leaving any club knowing your the doorman

but i dont like dancing so its not my kind of place lol
in a club downtown near the exit door outside .. its the worst place in a city.. worst than a biker bar lol
many in the news are shot wrongly when they exit clubs ...

club are hell holes
(with no disrespect)
there is no hope in humanity emaning from those places thats for sure

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Hefficide

Whats hermetic about the papyrus in my sidebar? Its a sphinx and the sun god ra. Thoth isnt there.

No, it's a sphinx and the sky goddess Nut.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
So - are you a bringer of light or darkness?

"I'm a well-wisher, in that I don't wish you any specific harm." - Moe Szyslak

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by rajaten

reply to post by rajaten

OK. Game on.
I was quite happily sitting after dinner watching re-runs of M*A*S*H when the darkness called.
For all of you thinking this is a lightbearer. Think again.
This is a despicable being posing as whatever you think is bearing light. Believe me there is no such thing in this person's countenance.
Like I said - game on.
And if you want to debate that papyrus in your avatar - then I'm up for that too.
I've had a touch of experience.
My only, only regret right at this moment is that it would seem we are on different time zones and it is very, very late here.
Maybe I'm just feeding the trolls. I'm sorry, I have to log off.
But we'll see.
Until then.
I

That is a horrible thing to say! You have no idea who I am. I think you need to take stock of yourself netties hermit. I really dont appreciate being slandered, perhaps you are projecting your own personality onto me or I remind you of someone who hurt you? Regardless, please dont spread negativity.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I apologise to you rajaten.
You are 100% right.
I am not going to go into the reasons why at this stage, suffice to say yesterday saw the culmination of many events that made me TRULY believe you were someone else.
That was definitely the worst thing I have ever said here on ATS and I used to pride myself on being dignified and nice.
I have taken stock of myself and I am putting myself on a posting ban until I think I can come back on here with any sort of dignity.
Again, I am sorry.
NH

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by rajaten

I apologise to you rajaten.
You are 100% right.
I am not going to go into the reasons why at this stage, suffice to say yesterday saw the culmination of many events that made me TRULY believe you were someone else.
That was definitely the worst thing I have ever said here on ATS and I used to pride myself on being dignified and nice.
I have taken stock of myself and I am putting myself on a posting ban until I think I can come back on here with any sort of dignity.
Again, I am sorry.
NH

I forgive you. Its very honourable of you to apologise and I respect you for that. Im sorry you were having a rough time yesterday and hope you are feeling better soon. Watch some cartoons
That'll put things into perspective.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

The light can be used for many things, for instance to see, but get to close and it will burn you. Do you know why things go bump in the night? because they cant see # so they hit everything on the way. But do you know why they are in the night in the first place? because they got burnt by the light. Also whats with this whole lucifer worship thing, and why do people think that the morning star is venus, there is only one star that comes in the morning and goes away, so we have night, The sun is the only morning star I see, though today I saw the full moon in the morning to. Behold a dancing banana

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Buu represents the disinfo agents on 2012

It's not too late for them at this point. But the rubicon will be crossed very soon.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by rajaten]

Cool vid dude I havent watched dragon ball z in a long time, but it was the shiznet back in the day, but ya we need a sayen preferably the super sayen goku, if he cant do it no one can. Also the terible trio, "bibdi, babidi, boo". Bibidi and babidi , the wizard's that created 'boo' or as he is known 'majin boo'. A play on words from the old cinderela song.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I wouldn't waste your money. Read this first "The TRUTH behind The Hoax heard round the

World." It is an e.book available to download on ATS, Scribd, Pirate bay, Google and other

places on the internet. And if you are worried about cults......DON'T GO THERE !!!

If after my advice you still want to buy it..... Tescos on line do a good deal half price and

free carriage....... And used copies on Amazon going cheap !!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join