It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How The Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
How the hell is Ben Quayle winning tonight?! Has anyone else seen his idiotic campaign ad? "WE ARE GONNA KICK WASHINGTONS ASS!!!" or something like that who would vote for that little prick?!

anyways lets hear your comments.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Also Congratz to Jan Brewer on her 87% Sweep of the votes xD
(2nd line)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
well sad to say but ol john McCain won AZ so much for a new change, unless the Dem's win in Nov then it is GOD HELP US.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Idk about McCain but anyone but this clown he needs to be strung up and shot like the lil goat he is! xD anyways enuf with that much rage... hes a spoiled little brat trying to wear his daddys shoes.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sumdumguy

CMON!!! get serious here.
Idiots have won elections for a very long time, that is how we got into our current situation.

By the way I absolutely love your signature and had a good rofl as it reminded me of Zork and my wayback days.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Sumdumguy

CMON!!! get serious here.
Idiots have won elections for a very long time, that is how we got into our current situation.

By the way I absolutely love your signature and had a good rofl as it reminded me of Zork and my wayback days.

You hit your head against the grate as you attempt that feat.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

xD @ Zork I remember back in the day with a game i think it was called castle wars xD like one of the original MMO well MO xD had to start the game click multiplayer it gave you a code with a phone number xD you called your friend using that code and number and he answered the phone typed in his code and you hung up the phone and it connected your computers together so you could do a coop style game with them.

Wow that was off topic.... I HATE BEN QUAYLE! there better

Edit: maybe it was called maze wars still dont remember and cant find it online.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Sumdumguy]

top topics

join