It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind enemy lines:Insight into the Taliban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here is a Video and transcript of a Norwegian video journalist who spent some time with the Taliban.
www.sbs.com.au...
I am not sure if the video will work because it said it cannot be viewed outside of Australia?
Here is the Transcript if your interested
www.sbs.com.au...

Norwegian video journalist, Paul Refsdal, decided to get some answers to that question, and recently took the phenomenal risk of placing himself in the hands of a Taliban commander in eastern Afghanistan. Here's his report

[edit on 24-8-2010 by 12voltz]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I watched this on TV & also recorded it.

Its a good insight into how they think. It also showed their tactics arent the greatest.

I felt it ended a little quick though, there seemed like some of the story was missing.

Im surprised it says its not for outside Aus though.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I also saw the show.

There were a few boys who were speaking amongst each other in their language thinking that their voices weren't being recorded.

One said to another something along the lines of "They think we are terrorists and are here to make us look scary. Why is he looking at me, what will he tell them, here is the humble man?"

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I wish I could watch this. I can't even find any source at all that is available to people in the US. Wonder why that is....

If anyone does happen to find a source that is not blocked to people in the US either post it or if it isn't allowed here please send me a PM.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Thanks for that youtube link,i think the outside OZ problem is due to copywrite.Look at who the allies are fighting ,hardly a modern army yet the Soviets failed and the current situation is not improving with many people being killed daily and for what?

join