It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys, The Judge is here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I've tried doing this a few times, and every time I find a way to mess this up. I guess I'm not as computer savvy as I originally thought... Oh well.

That said, I am very glad to finally be a member of ATS. I have been reading through the site on and off for three and a half or four years, always with the intention of joining; tonight I've finally taken the time to set everything up. Whenever I visit the site, I usually read through anything that catches my eye, whether it be alternative news, UFO sightings, ghostly encounters, 9/11 conspiracy theories, politics... the whole shebang. You name it, I like it.

Being an agnostic, I consider myself a strong skeptic: I don't buy any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and trust me, I have dabbled and done my fair share of research; I don't think anything extraordinary occured at Area 51, although I think the whole story is very interesting; I think most UFO sightings can be logically explained; even though I have had a few weird experiences throughout my short life, I think the vast majority of ghostly encounters are a result of an overactive imagination; I think David Icke and his theory of shapeshifting reptilian humanoids is laughably insane; and I don't think there is a secret cabal that secretly controls every major government in the world.

At the same time, I believe I have a pretty open mind (opinions can change) and I enjoy friendly debate. I'll probably spend the majority of my time in the political/religious/conspiracy threads, but I plan on trying out everything early on.

I hope to see you all around!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Welcome... I think you'd find some good interest in technology and quantum physics if you can understand the fundimentals. It takes a mathmatical mind to truely enjoy the wonders of things like anti-gravity and Zero-Point Energy.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Hi Judge_Holden, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have a question to you or anyone that can help:

I thought I chose an avatar, but it is not showing up on the left hand side like everyone else's. I know this is probably a silly question, and it is rather trivial, but I am having a hard time figuring it out.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ah, new fresh meat. Welcome.

I give you six months before you may be questioning what you believe.

This I say with love and sincerity and as a good thing.

Feel free U2U. I don't know much but I sure know the members to send you to for answers.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse. Here is a link that may help you with your avatar:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will have an interesting time here.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
hello,every one i am also new here.this forum seems very lively.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Welcome to ATS!!!

I'm glad you finally decided to join as a member. And I hope you enjoy you ATS experiences.

I don't have the luxury of being skeptical on some issues, but i can certainly understand some of your concerns with being skeptical about the things you mentioned (ie, shapeshifting reptillians).

there are three short films in the opening post of this thread that may aid you in your debates with members on issues while out and about here in our ATS community: A brief guide to scepticism

Again, welcome to ATS, & I hope you enjoy it,
ET

top topics

join