It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Reporter floored by discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What needs to be done is to verify if the information contained in my "oil eating microbes in the gulf" link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now if these little chappies are doing what is claimed in the article,scientists should be collecting and breeding said microbes in giant vats by now.

These little critters could be the answer to the gulf catastrophe IMO.
And the answer to our polluted planet maybe.
They EAT petrochems,WITHOUT depleting the oxyygen in the water!

This is MASSIVE IMO.

Breed a whole load,fill oil tanker type ship with them ,and send them on thier way...
Dripping the stuff all over the seas of our planet.

Because they do not deplete the oxygen-fish will not be affected,and will surely benefit from cleaner water.

And all our fish are nearly gone.

We need to do SOMETHING to stop them from dieing out or we the humans will be pretty much completley screwed in a century or 2.

These microbes could save our species,and many others.
Much money should be pumped into research right now IMO.
I hope it already has been.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It really is so beyond comprehension the scale of ruination visited upon the earth by a few desperately misguided souls.

If they can kill the Mind Control Media coverage, why can't they kill the Corexit?

Rev.11.18 The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So, being an "Iraq" reporter gives this person credibility in what fashion?
Your premise is flawed.
Are you trying to say that a reporter that has been in Iraq is somehow more attuned to the disaster, or is the reporter an Iraqi that is showing us owr own crime against the planet?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Well said my Australian friend... I am also from Oz and have been getting the same answers... People are stupid.. Not all, but most..!!

The amount of stupid ignorant people on this planet is really starting to bug me... It's time for EVERYONE to wake up the masses and get this information through!! Enough is enough....

That is our duty!!
The people in the Gulf areas deserve our help!! We need to show we all care... Spread this article around.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No, where can I find these videos?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join