It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cadborosauruses filmed in Alaska?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A couple new articles have been published.

They were posted on October, 14th by Craig Woolheater.

Several weeks back, I mentioned here on Cryptomundo that the airing of the much discussed “15 cadborosauruses video” was possibly in jeopardy because of a lawsuit involving the Hillstrands and Discovery.

I have now been tipped off by yet another Cryptomundian that an agreement had been reached with all parties and filming on the Deadliest Catch would begin this week and that the Hillstranded spin-off would be completed.

www.cryptomundo.com...
Theres more in the article if you want to read it.

In response to my earlier post this morning, two Cryptomundians have tipped us off to the latest developments concerning the footage that everyone wants to see.

First off, thanks to mefine and TimmyRyan65 who alerted me to the two following articles:

In a statement, the trio stated that they were pleased that negotiations had panned out with Discovery, and were looking forward to filming the new season of “Deadliest Catch,” Discovery’s most popular franchise. Additionally, “Hillstranded,” a series of specials where the brothers will investigate legends centered in Alaska, including a local legend about a Lochness-type monster, is set to air after the “Deadliest Catch” in April 2011.
ThirdAge.com

and

In Hillstranded – which will air after Deadliest Catch debuts in April 2011 – the siblings will investigate myths and legends around Alaska, including a Lochness-type monster in a local lake. “Our personalities have just been silly and kind of different,” said Andy Hillstrand. “We had a lot of fun doing them.”

www.cryptomundo.com...

I was wondering why the video was going to be shown on the Deadliest Catch, but after reading the article above it makes more sense.

I just wish we could see the clip to get an idea of what it is.
Hopefully the showing of it doesnt get delayed again.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Thanks for keeping us updated. I am really looking forward to seeing the video.

I agree that there must be something unusual here because like you said, why would Kirk put his credibility on the line for something....fishy?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
is the footage avaliable yet? i want to see

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
is the footage avaliable yet? i want to see

I wouldn't get my hopes up, it's most likely a hoax. I need to see it at least 100 feet close, with some animal like movement maybe a mouth opening or eyes visible to believe its real.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
For those of you thinking this may be a hoax, i'd like you to consider one thing.

It isn't unlike Discovery to buy up and hold on to CREDIBLE evidence of amazing finds.

I remember waiting in anticipation for the video of the Giant squid to air. It took months, maybe even a year before the footage aired. Totally worth it.

The same goes for the Crystal Caves footage. On the shelf for months AFTER production had finished. Totally worth it.

Discovery makes ALOT of money from these documentaries, and spends ALOT of money in production building the suspense into an hour or 2 hour long special surround a VERY REAL discovery.

I don't think Discovery would risk losing millions on a grainy video, or a video with even the REMOTE possibility of being a hoax.

As far as the Hillstrands go, i wouldn't worry about their issues with Discovery hindering the airing of the footage at some point in the next year ago.

If the Hillstrands deal falls apart, Discovery will just work up another format in which to present the evidence.

i cant wait to see this one.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Anything new on this?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Ive seen nothing new on Cryptomundo, although I may have missed something.
As I posted above the last ive heard/read is that the episode with the footage (im assuming) will be aired in April 2011.

Ill attempt to contact John Kirk and/or Craig Woolheater and see if they have anything new to say on the subject.

Cheers
edit on 14-12-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Ive seen nothing new on Cryptomundo, although I may have missed something.
As I posted above the last ive heard/read is that the episode with the footage (im assuming) will be aired in April 2011.

Ill attempt to contact John Kirk and/or Craig Woolheater and see if they have anything new to say on the subject.

Cheers
edit on 14-12-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

Probably On April 1st

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Sounds good thanks, I'm anxious like everyone else to see what this is all about, I really hope it will be worth the long wait.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson

Sounds good thanks, I'm anxious like everyone else to see what this is all about, I really hope it will be worth the long wait.

I agree. I'm very interested in confirmation of Caddy, since it is a BC wonder

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Caddy is VERY real alright. Having seen it up close and personal in daylight with other witnesses besides myself, I can say with some confidence that people may be in for a suprise with this video. You will probably be seeing a group of real 'sea serpents' in action. Probably...

J.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

I wanna here all the details! describe tell tell!
second line
third line

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

hey ! when are you gonna tell us the story of the Cadbrosorriasses you and your freids saw??

I keep checking back for it.

What do they look like to you?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

I wanna here all the details! describe tell tell!
second line
third line

I sent in a report of the sighting to the 'official' organization for Caddy sightings here in BC several years ago. It was published in their online journal. The sighting occurred on the west coast of Vancouver Island about 8 years ago. It was the height of summer, and I was camping on a very small island there called 'Indian Island' with some friends and family. We had a close encounter lasting 10 or 20 mins. in perfectly glass-like calm waters in the early morning. What did Caddy look like? All we saw was the head and neck - but it looked exactly like many other eye witnesses have described
Pretty amazing experience really...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Thanks for the story!

Thats got to be the coolest thing to see!

Well, now we wait for the film.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Season 7 of the Deadliest Catch is set to Premiere on April, 19th, 2011.

Heres a list of episodes. There are currently 5 episodes listed (although, im sure more will be listed) and from reading the descriptions it doesnt seem like any of the 5 currently listed will have to do with the Cadborosaurus video.

www.discoverychannel.ca...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Good looking, I'm kind of hoping it will be its own program rather than just a segment on the deadliest catch. I'm starting to wonder more about it and it makes me wonder. If a new species was discovered, especially one so significant why wouldn't it have been released to the news media by now?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

“Hillstranded,” a series of specials where the brothers will investigate legends centered in Alaska, including a local legend about a Lochness-type monster, is set to air after the “Deadliest Catch” in April 2011.

Set to air AFTER Deadliest Catch.... Why all the confusion about it being part of Deadliest Catch
The Hillstrand brothers were in Deadliest Catch their boat was The Timebandit.

The brothers, five season veteran stars on Deadliest Catch, were apparently supposed to star in a one-shot, spin-off special called “Hillstranded.” But with the final stage of voice over left undone, according to Discovery, the brothers have refused to meet their contractual obligations. So Discovery is suing the brothers for $3 million in damages from what they claim would have been a money maker for the company.

Looks like this might not air at all now.

LINK

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I was so excited about this when I first heard about it. More a cautious excitement than anything else.

Call me cynical but footage like this would be ground breaking, would it not? A dinosaur that we all thought was extinct is in fact live and well and thriving in Alaska.

I know the typical argument will be that they are holding out for cash but surely a passionate man who had filmed these would want to show the world as soon as possible. Money would not be an issue because T.V networks all over the world would be fighting it out for this footage so they could name their price and everyone is happy.

I am so desperate for this to be true and desperate to see the footage but as a wise man once said to me, "If it sounds too good to be true, then it generally is".

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

I agree. I too think it is too good to be true,I'm thinking we would have known by now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join