It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus or Yeshua... The Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
His Name is NOT Jesus but Yeshua...

YESHUA is His Name... Not some Greek/Romano Helenstic crap... His Name is Yeshua...

The letter "j" does not even exist in Hebrew/Aramaic... The Helenized form Iseous means "man of zeus"... What does Our King have to do with the pagan zeus?

When He was named by Gabriel the Name Jesus meant nothing; "You shal call Him Jesus for He will save his people".... Crap!.... You shall call Him Yeshua (Yah saves) for He will OSHUA (save) His people.. Oshua means save in Hebrew which your fathers turned into hossanna somehow... Crp.. Made up words....

How then do we get from Yeshua which litterally means "I Am Saviour" to Jesus which means man of zeus?

Gabriel called Him Yeshua... So did His mom.. So did everyone in Judea/Israel...

Jesus is the invention to fool the elect but Yeshu is the name by which you are saved...

Its important because its the NAME you pray by and the NAME that you are saved by...

"All those who call upon THE NAME of the Lord are saved"...

What is His name then?

You know

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm not gong to let this thread die because truth needs to be told... Nothing real changes without it...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
His name WAS Horus.

Yes.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We are sitting in a huge disadvantage. It has been shown that governments have burned books, trying to show history in a different light, in order to hide what we knew in the past. Here we are all these years later....who's to say whats right or wrong?

If "God" exists....it is my belief that he will personally reveal himself to you and everyone else. Whether that person chooses to follow is up to him. I do not worry about translations or mistranslations maybe affecting how the message gets to me. The truth comes from within...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm sure Jesus would love you arguing over semantics.
Just curious, how is this a conspiracy? It looks like you're just complaining that we use a J instead of a Y.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If there is a God, and he is a just God, then I think he'll be somewhat merciful in dealing with the fallout of what amounts to a historical typo.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

No that was Semiramus's husbands name... The name"Yeshua" and his person was greatly anticipated by the ancients, as the one who would save was interwoven in many cultures...

The book of Enoch names Him by His name over and again...

Semiramus and her hubby who built Babylon knew His name too yet subverted it...

His Name is in the Tanakh...

It ain't Jesus...

Its Yeshua

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I seriously doubt that God is going to play the semantics game.

I mean really?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Imagine that you have a computer virus... Only the right words/informatiion will sve you....
You have been given that name but it was changed... You may think you are saved but that virus also blinded you... Even the elect

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Baloney

No that was Semiramus's husbands name... The name"Yeshua" and his person was greatly anticipated by the ancients, as the one who would save was interwoven in many cultures...

It ain't Jesus...

Its Yeshua

I like your style. Could you recommend a few places to start reading? Tanakh and the BoE?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High

I mean really?

You call it semantics, I call it exact... The cure... Yeshua... Or IAM SAVIOUR... No man of zeus... or wrongcough medicine...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Baloney

It ain't Jesus...

Its Yeshua

I already learned about the original name of the Jesus character a LONG, LONG time ago. It doesnt mean a thing especially being that the Jesus character is the work of PLAGIARISM anyways.

And whats your take on the couple hundred similarities between your God-man and the original Horus God-man?

Whats your view also of all the other predated Man-gods and their miracles, teachings, and works who once researched, shows that their is nothing unique or original about your Man-god? Yep, just a COPY.

And for fun, what is your take on the Epic of Gilgamesh which was the original story that the bible reads as Noah's flood?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Sure.... The book of Enoch mentions Yeshua,so does the book of Isaiah and some psalms...But so does Genesis....

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High

I mean really?

You call it semantics, I call it exact... The cure... Yeshua... Or IAM SAVIOUR... No man of zeus... or wrongcough medicine...

Faith that the Son of God, died on the cross, an innocent man to cleanse the world of sin, is the only way to salvation, according to Christian doctrine.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

Simply put, you are a victim of Semiramus... She was the original of every goddess... She built Babylon...Her hubby,Nimrod the great great grandson of cush who was saved bythe flood but was cursed through his sons...

Shem, the uncle,killed Nimrod for subverting Gods true word andallowing his wifw to cal herself the queen of heaven and her son to be called the promised one... He killed his own mom..

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

The OLD Jewish testiment says that "Those who call upon THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED"

WHAT'S HIS NAME THEN?

Yeshua was not a christian but a Jew who preached out of the old testiment also..

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Moses?

Moshe?

Either way, it doesn't change the law or the implications of that law.

I think that you're overthinking this way too much.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Didn't the Hebrews have a complex Messianic Tradition ? And at the time of Yeshua wasn't there a few men who were raised up as being the Messiah, something which Yeshua was supposed to have denied for himself?

He couldn't have been the Hebrew Messiah because despite being raised in the Culture he drove Beliefs in a different direction to that of the Hebrew Faith, which is probably what got him killed.. apparently.

As for saving anyone, I don't buy it at all. I think that is one of Saul's (who became Paul) additions after he took control of the fledgling movement in a bloodless coup against Yeshua's older Brother we call James.

It doesn't matter that Westerners use a westernized form of the name.. for it means the same person.

"A Rose by any other name will smell the same"

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The messianic rabbi,I listen to,says...
Yeshua is hebrew for Jesus.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Moses?

Moshe?

Either way, it doesn't change the law or the implications of that law.

I think that you're overthinking this way too much.

Moshe like his own name"drew out" the people from slavery, why would God name His saviour son to "oshua" (save) His people?

Elijah was famous for pointing out who the true God is... He challenged the paganism on mount Carmel...

After the tests they all shouted "EliYahu, EliYahu" or Yah is God... Eliyahu is is the Hebrewfor Elijah... His purpose and name being one... Same with Moses/Moshe and Yeshua
They did exactly according to their NAMES

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join