It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full-Body Scan Technology Deployed In Street-Roving Vans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is new info to me, and I dont like it one bit.

blogs.forbes.com...

American Science & Engineering, a company based in Billerica, Massachusetts, has sold U.S. and foreign government agencies more than 500 backscatter x-ray scanners mounted in vans that can be driven past neighboring vehicles to see their contents

Whats next...your house of course they can look right in and locate your guns before they kick your door in (Im just letting my mind wander there, but don't think tptb haven't thunk it already)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Here a video of the van in action.

This leaves me speechless, outrages IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This snip is snipping ludicrous.

Freedom ha did we ever really have any? Because we certainly don't have any now.

They should just burn the constitution and bill of rights on live television and tell us were all slaves.

This is perhaps the most stunning invasion of privacy ever created. I'm disgusted beyond belief.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
How much do they cost? I'd like to have one for the next Bilderberger meeting.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Is that to spot the Reptilians?

Don't really know what to say about this, I thought metal detectors in Liverpool city centre were bad enough. (You could BTW easily avoid them and get into clubs still not really sure why it was there)

Some day this is going to happen;

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey - things could be worse.

The worlds biggest, richest, and most powerful super-power could be invading your country, rounding up your friends/family/neighbors, taking them to secret prisons around the world and torturing them. You'd be lucky to not have a bomb accidentally blow up your house, or a contactor put one of those exploding bullets into your ass for fun. This is of course done illegally, and against the will of the international community, but nobody is big enough to stop it or do anything about it. Plus, this super-power wields so much influence, it can actually get the major players in the world to back it's illegal war and criminal activities across the globe anyways. So really you should just expect more of it...

At least we're not THOSE people, right guys?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
This is new info to me, and I dont like it one bit.

blogs.forbes.com...

American Science & Engineering, a company based in Billerica, Massachusetts, has sold U.S. and foreign government agencies more than 500 backscatter x-ray scanners mounted in vans that can be driven past neighboring vehicles to see their contents

Whats next...your house of course they can look right in and locate your guns before they kick your door in (Im just letting my mind wander there, but don't think tptb haven't thunk it already)

TPTB think they have control of us, they are NOT in control of us as there are other's running the show!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Looks like there's some serious truth to all of this NWO stuff being ramped up.

It wasnt very long ago at all that these scanners in airports were big news. Barely 2 or 3 years. Now they're driving around with them in vehicles and scanning at distances.

The grid has been in place for decades. They're just now getting around to turning parts of it on. One day we'll wake up and it'll be like some mash up of 1984 and The Machine Stops.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i think the goverment will be carefull not to put 2 many of them on the street if one gets stolen and back engineered to check into houses or banks or safes
i would be a very rich man

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey I'm Rich, How much does one cost? Could be a good investment. Who has the right to use one of these?

If anyone thinks they can stop the terrorist by looking in every thing that has a hiding spot Good luck!!

[edit on 24-8-2010 by kbriggss]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Is that to spot the Reptilians?

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of selling the National Enquirer a picture of Queen Elizabeth's boobs, but your idea is good, too.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well i could see the positive implications for using this, but i also see a vast number of negative outcomes. I love how they just hinted on "Stowaways" real quick lol

top topics

join