It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Skin Marks Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 22-1-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm not even kidding but I have these exact 3 "freckle" type things on my face since I was young!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
To the OP- this is actually my first post on the site. I've been a reader for years and finally registered a week ago for a better mobile view. Related to the topic: I have a perfectly aligned and symmetric marking on my hip that resembles Orion's Belt. It suddenly appeared a few years ago. I've been to a dermatologist and nothing came of it. Pretty weird and cool.

I also have a blue, perfectly round dot on my ankle. It's under my skin. I've always joked its some kind of implant. I've had it since I can remember.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
On my left forearm there are three freckles, similar in formation to the three orion belt stars.
As for the "Airl" interview, there have been other topics here on and elsewhere and it is a work of fiction.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
About the Alien Interview and Airl.

I read the book, 3 times in fact, and I seriously believe the author took the material right out of Scientology Advanced OT Levels.

Subliminal programming.

THe book is a fantastic piece of SCI FI, believe me, but try and not take it too seriously, my inner radar tells me there is hidden message in the book and not with a good intent into it.

The book will make you feel trapped and that is the purpose, I would read it with the serious intent on read a sci fi book and nothing more. I researched this a couple of months ago and the majority of conclusions tends to center aournd the idea that this book was some of the basis to create the scientology we now know in the world, the author won't hesitate to show the connection either.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ben81

i have mole like big dipper

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
woke up with this symbol on the pointer finger. Any help figuring out what this symbol means would be appreciated.

tinypic.com...

tinypic.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ben81

You are lucky to have brown moles make out the constellation.

I have tanned skin tone and my special "moles" are only slightly more fair so difficult to spot by the camera on my phone.

It forms a constellation on the Abel Cluster of Galaxies. The constellation is only visible on the Hubble Telescope.

And the same pattern of dots also appeared on the "black pyramid" 10,000 yr old relic. The one with the eye on it and something scribed like "Son of the Creator comes from here..."

The pattern of the moles are big. It traced the constellation across my chest. At first glance, it seems to scribe a sword or a pointy crystal.

What gives? I'm gonna be the antiChrist? But I am a Christian!! But don't worry, in case I did, the RFID chips will come in 5 different flavors! And monitoring will be conducted entirely by AI so don't worry about peeping toms and stalkers! It will be a wonderful new world...... Anyhoo....

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am so thrilled to find this post. I too have markings that are unique and have often pondered my connection to the Big Dipper as well. Looking through my old things to pull out my body mole chart I made a few years back with all these same thoughts in mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Found my pictures but can't seem to load from my mobile.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
As of two weeks ago the constellation cancer appeared on my hip flexor... Trying to track what this could mean.. I also have Sagittarius on my arm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join